Does Sup Forums like Second life?

Does Sup Forums like Second life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JaTYFs380rI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkYBbM9YyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You know damn well Sup Forums doesn't like anything.

Second Life is shit though.

Wish I could get into it, if only for the ERP, but I don't have the resources or connections to get started.

Yeah, there used to be a Sup Forums group, and a /vg/ group, among other Sup Forums board groups, but they fell into the hands of furfags and anti-ERPfags, last I checked.

It's like a virtual chatroom, just teleport to a random sim, and start chatting with people. Then if you like it, you can either throw some dollars into it to upgrade your avatar's look or just keep your starter look. Some places even give you freebies or you can camp lucky chairs at places, though that's pretty boring without other people to chat with while you do it.

No I know what it is, but that's the exact problem. I have no friends already on it and I have no idea where to go to find degenerates like me.

Could join the Sup Forums or /vg/ groups, and before you post
>/vg/
most people in them are in both anyway just as a way to keep group chat and activity higher.

Do a search in world for things you have an interest in, i almost guarentee you'll find it.

back when i was 12 my parents would sit on their pcs all weekend playing that shit

I'm sorry to tell but your parents are furries

>feeling lonely
>barely talk to anyone
>know i'll only find retards and furries on second life
It's suffering

tfw no more esteban videos

is that shit still going?

I can't stop laughing at this. What a sad, shitty little life.

I feel for you, famalam. Your parents sound like nolifers.

Holy fucking shit

youtube.com/watch?v=JaTYFs380rI

Were your parents members of a club?

at least those no-lifers had each other.

i'm a no-lifer with nothing

then why don't you play with they?

It's certainly fun

them*

It's trash

I'm almost tempted some days to join in and see if I can get as deeply invested as the degenerates just so that I can forget about reality.

do it faggot

I dare you

I have an anime girl and a bunch of bdsm stuff was planning on ERPing with but it's way too awkward and the fact that the restraints almost always glitch out on me it really ruins what you get going with that. I'll probably get back into it because Marvelous Designer 6 is out and it's a good test bed for 3d modelling clothes.

That's amazing

Some info on this? Is this SL or something else?

yea thats SL

What info do you need on that?

My ex-gf basically worked only in SL.
After some time she made me so curious about it that I create an avatar and short after I gave her acess to it because I had not much time to be online.
Last time I've saw him, he had a dick bigger then my arm, was wearing some weid shit cloths and was in some place with more weird shit things happen.

It's amazing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XQkYBbM9YyM
Check it out

>get second life with a friend
>"n1gg3rjoe" as my username
>get through that awful fucking tutorial
>eventually meet a 90 year old mum
>ask for kermit the frog costumes
>get it
>fuckyeah.jpg
>go to each room harrassing cunts in kermit the frog voice with a whopping 4 fps
>eventually got banned for doing this after 3 days
>you can create an account as many times as you want with the same email
>create a shit ton of accounts for trolling purposes.

Pretty good for trolling, worst optimized game ive ever seen though. You can also get kicked for fucking walking sometimes because it destroys the framerate

this better not be real

fuckin child abuse

Is it anything else than a gay furry pedo hangout?

No

How easy is it to meet older women?

Used to play it years ago. Me and my mates at the time would sit aboard my submarine and stream anime all day on a Saturday and talk shit. No idea what it's like now though.

My experience was:
>get in
>go through wrong portal
>8 naked giga niggas
>type cyka and ALT F4
>nuke the files off my computer
Never again

I feel like I could have the faps of my life if I get into Second Life but it seems crazy expensive if you want shit that actually looks good.

With 15,00 - 20,00 U$ you can get a decent av, budddy