How can this much go wrong? What the fuck?

How can this much go wrong? What the fuck?

>watches crowbcat of problems with switch
>makes thread

hmm whats that 2 word phrase again? oh yeah vocal minority
aka definition of reddit

Wii U lasted 4 years.

Switch will last 2.

Hopefully Nintendo will realize that the real money is going third party.

I want Mario Odyssey on my PS4

Who are you quoting, Reddit?

Keep shouting in your echo chamber faggot.

It'll happen.

They once said they'll never make games for Smartphones..but look what happened.

This
It is doing fine and I have zero(0) problems with it
I can finally play a game because my ps4 has become a netflix machine for everyone and I try to not play on pc because I want separate games from working

>EASY FIX FOR YOUR LEFT JOYCON

So bored of these threads.

Trolling was a art before, as graceful as fly fishing. Now it's just people fishing with grenades.

The RRRRREEE-ers think the best way to counter hype is by drowning it out. All that does is fill the board with annoying threads.

Sup Forums is a shitty place to post, I honestly do not know why you love it here.

Why do you work on PC?
That must be the most mind numbing type of work I can think of.

But not bored of Nintendo's shit.

I don't get this shit. You're basically admitting Sony makes worse games then Nintendo, in which case why do you even own one?

because it pays well

Eh, whatever floats your boat.
I prefer to make a liveable wage and enjoy my work but you do you.

"liveble wage" is highly subjective and also varies at different locations

The only people left on this board are MS freedom fighters with no games to play, bashing Nintendo as much as they can

Addition: I have to say it has serious design flaws and feels rushed, I'm considering lining up the dock with cotton pads to protect the screen

Thank you all for beta testing the switch for me, I'll wait till these issues are fixed to get mine.

Because for some reason Sony attracts people that make better games than them to make games for their consoles. First party games are tired and played out these days. There's no creativity there, it's just sequels and remakes. Third party is where you see innovation.

...what

are you implying you can't make a liveable wage or enjoy work with a desk job?

No. I'm implying that it's better to enjoy your work than to make mad dosh.
Also I personally couldn't enjoy working at a desk all day but I don't speak for anyone else.
The guy I replied to never disputed my comment about it being mind numbing so I assumed he felt the same way and was only doing it for the money.

There is literally no "hype"