I'm bored

>I'm bored.
>Here, play a game on mommy's phone.

And with this simple act, we signed the death warrant of the traditional video game market.

Instead of buying your kid a handheld console, you lazily gave them their phone to entertain themselves with.

>t. childless virgin

How is that any better than the sjw infiltration that took place before mobile?

dumb lazy parents lead to dumb lazy kids

learn what childrearing entails before taking on shit you don't comprehend

My child has their own tablet with educational app games bitch

>My child

Normies get out

hows that any different from mommy saying here's a gameboy son, now fuck off?

Same.

Nothing funnier than the greasy virgins of Sup Forums spouting parenting advice. At least they'll never reproduce, so our kids can enjoy a better future.

Exposure to real games.

You grow up playing Super Mario Land, then that's the kind of things you'll enjoy playing on the go.

If your only childhood portable gaming experience boils down to shit like Candy Crush Saga, you'll be a dirty normie who only demands F2P that you pay $100 for virtual swag dreck.

You mean your wife's son?

Dead meme

gamergate pls go and stay go

yeah but it still entails bad parenting either way.

Literally playing Majoras Mask 100% emulation on my Note 4.

Better than a Switch.

>I'm bored.
>Here, play a game on our television.

And with this simple act, we signed the death warrant of the traditional board game market.

Instead of buying your kid a board game, you lazily gave them their console to entertain themselves with.

You admit to being 9 and using your mother's phone to keep yourself busy at the grocery store?

It's not

I'm a Social Worker in the UK and I agree buddy.

I used to hate mobile gaming until I realized how badly it harmed Nintendo.

I admit to being in your mothers pussy at 9 to keep her busy in the grocery store, faggot

>educational games
Good luck with the autism, user. Unless he's playing games that force him to read and think to succeed (Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc.) , you're doing far more harm than good

Nigger I had both handheld and consoles as a kid and I still play both handheld and consoles, go fuck yourself

>console
Good riddance
Is there a more ridiculous concept in modern day and age as a gimped, overprices piece of hardware with a poorly optimized proprietary firmware that certain companies develop their games exclusively to? Jesus christ, how is this allowed in the year 10,098,101,145 of the reign of the Galactic Federation of Light? Ffs we killed the demiurge and you people are still perpetuating this industry

You mean 4chinners WITH children are somehow better? scary.

Super Mario Land was a handheld game.
He's shitting on mobile.

I love playing mobile games. Especially scummy gacha games.

I played through and beat Oot and Majoras Mask while knowing almost no English as a kid.

Is it the 90's again? Why would any kid borrow phones when they likely own one?

Some can be decent. But most of them are predicated on the fact that mobile touchscreen controls fucking suck and the games basically need to play themselves with minimum player input.