How many video games do you buy every month?

How many video games do you buy every month?

>buy

0 (zero)

depends on the month

maybe 3 a year

0 (I download illegally like 2 for month )

Zero

The only game I ever bought in my life was Minecraft and only to go online with /mcg/.
I played like 3 years single player cracked.

Huh, an actually interesting thread.

Hard to say. I've def. slowed down enough to say 0-1 with the oddball 2, but it varies with shit like birthday/holidays and release timings.

>buy

I'm always buying games in the PlayStation sale. I really need to cut down.

generally .5953575757575757 repeating

Usually I buy maybe 3 a year. Last month I went to this small town in rural ontario, they had a pawnshop with stupid cheap ps4 games on top of buy two get one free. Copped about 8 games

I play pretty much every game on a console and I still don't buy any

The only things I play on PC are games like Mount and Blade, Morrowind, Dwarf Fortress, VNs, doujin games, etc

I have bought 0 (zero) games the past 4 years

I bought a switch as my first console in years so I imagine one a month

about 1 Humble Bundle a month and maybe 1 game per steam sale

none really. most of my funds goes towards Rust skins nowadays

>buying and then playing your own games

What do you think this is Disney land?

Zero (0) the same amount of games I'm playing

0.5 maybe? I usually only buy about 2 full price games a year I'm really excited about, and a few $5-10 smaller/older titles.

4-5 a month regret at least two play maybe an hour a month. Fucking money with no time to relish shit

fpbp

entirely depends on steam and gog having really good discounts on games, usually ranging from 1-4

I do this too. We are consumerist whores user

>it's a pcturd thread

3 or 4 depends on paycheck

NONE, as a PC user i pirate everything

There's a mom n pop shop selling older/rare games 5 minutes from my house, so about once a month. Bless their hearts.

>implying there's atleast one good game released each month

depends on what's release my frogposter

Maybe 3 or 4 games per year, user. That's about how many games I find legitimately fun. Every other game I pirate, play for a few hours, get bored, and uninstall.

0, I spent my money on useful stuff. 1 buy 1 game per year, the rest are pirated.

This

>Wasting 60 + tax on something as trivial as video games when you could
>Save it for a nice suit
>Spend that money on your nice car payment
>Save it for a rainy day
>etc etc etc

figuratively cucking yourself.

I usually buy a game I was hyped about asap, that's maaaaybe 5-6 full priced games a year. I frequent PS sales though and buy usually one game every month.

I got a gaming laptop recently which serves as a F:NV machine now (I've invested 500+ hours on it in PS3, was my fav RPG. Now, trying it with mods, it actually became my fave game) but I can see myself buying PoE anytime soon and Humble Bundles too.

1 or 2, sometimes. Most of the time, 0. My backlog still had 20+ games on it.

>bying
pffft hahaha

>buy

hahaha

That being said, I get every game I want for free. You want to know how? I bet you do. But I'm not telling you.

don't know on a per month basis but yearly around
$60 games maybe 1 or 2
$40 3 - 4
$20 3 - 4
$10 1 - 2
under $5 4 - 5

really it depends on the year to be honest and I'm always emulating stuff so take that as you will.

This year I've bought around 10 games for my modern consoles. That's not including older games I've picked up 6th generation and before.

Haven't bought a single game in seven years.

im poor, i buy 1 game a year, I'm still playing the games I bought for 2015 and 2016 (Xenoblade X and Pokken) and idk what I want for 2017 :/

rarely

this year i bought 2 games. will buy another 2 (senran kagura estival and nier). not looking forward to anything else so far

very carefully

Probably 2 a month maybe three if theres some good shit. Been pretty happy with 2017 so far.

1 new if something good is out.
1-3 used if I find anything interesting.

I make 12.50/hour canadian as a dishwasher.