Why don't we talk about Rust anymore?

Why don't we talk about Rust anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki59TX-Rt8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rust requires friends to play. Do you think anyone on Sup Forums has friends ??

everyone i know who had it played it for 500 hours and burned out

Because my huge base got raided last night and I'm ticked off.

Have they added anything in the past few years? It was the best early access survival game but that doesn't mean anything

They have added a great deal over the last few years, but the basic rules of survival haven't changed much

>past few years

I am not saying I like everything they do, but they do patches every week and big updates every month.
The game isn't even the same it was 4 months ago.

you don't feel like the constant addition of content each week keeps the game interesting?

I really hope they do something to make raiding less grindy and more profitable. The way it is now you have to farm sulfur for ages to be able to raid a medium size base, while you can build one in a matter of hours.

Conan outdid them with customization tits and dicks instead of RNG based ones

Their optimization has been really horrible the last few weeks. I was able to run the game on highest settings just fine before but now I regularly get single digits fps drops.

"B-but it's fun with friends!"-tier garbage.

>Early access never finished shit trolling simulator.
There is nothing to talk about.

That has always been an issue with me, yet I still play through the lag anyway.

>I still play through the lag anyway
But how do you handle the FPS drops? Not sure why you're talking about lag out of nowhere

forced randomization is retarded

COLLECT VOOT

I just deal with it, is what I mean to say. And I play at med-low settings

You will find someone someday.

Because of the
>every early access game is bad
meme.

NO

Because it got casualized into a shitty grindy farmfest until the meta got warped into forcing you into playing in large groups or grinding for hours and playing like a bitch.

Gone are the days of legacy where you could run smallrad once or twice for a single p2 and then use it with your buddy to wipeout a 8 man team then emigrate to hacker valley or wastelands. Legacy had a better, smaller loot curve with balanced weapons across the board, which made it really competitive for all team sizes, because skill and guile generally won.

New rust is fun but its just a mini mmo with wolfs and bears that phase through rocks and kill you. Also cabinets fucking ruined raiding and building meta.

But in this case it's completely accurate.

More like because it's a minecraft clone and it was never talked about on Sup Forums until neo/v/ (reddit) flooded in.

Remember, if it's "fun with friends", it's not really fun at all.

collect vood collect vood collect vood

what's the best response when someone says "it's fun with friends shill out bro"

I told him that destiny sucks

call him a normalfaggot and refuse to continue the conversation. although if you're talking to someone IRL you're probably a normalfaggot as well. in which case fuck off normalfaggot

youtube.com/watch?v=Ki59TX-Rt8s

but that would make me look like a total stupid frog poster

ask if there's actual teamwork mechanics in MP or is the game just singleplayer but even more brainless since you can't die

for these games ask if doing menial labor for x hours before shooting some skrubbs is supposed to be fun

I used to play Destiny with him until there was nothing to do anymore(last dlc was really short) but the faggot keeps playing crusade and refuses to buy other games.

I just wanted to casual-grind and be on my own
>griefers every-fucking-where
>"That's the point, user, you're supposed to start all over after someone kicks the shit out of you"

no
7 Days to Die is much more forgiving

I agree. Improved AI and more of it would really help this game. A couple friends and I had a private server where we built aesthetic cottages and small bases along a forest road. It was nice caring about how your place looked, rather than if it was raid-proof. The problem is, there's nothing to do. Bear AI is awful, hunting helpless deer gets old, and the helicopter is the single thing you could make a goal to defeat.

I spent 10 hours on a low population server collecting resources and making a tiny, cozy base. I didn't have much. When some asshole walked by trying to knock down my door, I shot him. He got his friends to come destroy my walls and chests. That's just not fun.

Give us more AI challenges and I'll just play alone.