85 MORE DAYS BOIS WHO HERE HYPE
WHO YOU GONNA MAIN
DID YOU PREORDER IT YET

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R-CTBtUmliY
youtube.com/watch?v=uMOv_Frn3Iw
nichegamer.com/2017/02/16/tekken-7-paid-dlc-will-feature-special-characters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Didn't this shit come out yet? Is it not released in the USA? also fuck this series, it's an autistic version of street fighter

this one's getting a PC port too oh shit

bamco is in love with steam all of a sudden

>no cross play
>have to choose between a dead online community a month after release or paying for online

Eat a bag of dicks Harada

It comes out June 2nd on Steam we are getting best fightan on mustard platform

Hopefully cross-play will be added or at least patched in when it comes out

ASUKA KAZAMA BAYBEE

KAZUYA IF I CAN MUSTER ENOUGH AUTISM FOR EWGF MASTERY

OTHERWISE NOT DRAGUNOV OR FENG SINCE I'VE PLAYED TOO MUCH OF THOSE GUYS ALREADY LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS

>no crossplay finally confirmed
Sad.
I will have to get the PShit4 version then.
I might preorder the Deluxe Edition in PSN, but that's a fucking travesty too, since in my country the only store that has it is the shittiest one, and I really want the physical edition.
I need to check on prices outside of my country to see if it's worth it.
>main
Bryan and Jin.

Also getting Ace Combat 7 and Ni No Kuni. Bamco has fully embraced the mustard race.

>tfw I just moved to Korea and play Tekken 7 FR every weekend at the arcade
It's sooooo good. I pre-ordered on Steam too, but for now I am just happy that I can actually play it.

>WHO HERE HYPE

Me

>WHO YOU GONNA MAIN

Heihachi like I do in pretty much every other Tekken. He is objectively the best member of the Mishima/Kazama family.

>DID YOU PREORDER IT YET

Nah, and I probably won't until like two weeks before.

Yeah, but no crossplay. Not even on Xbone and PC. Talk about missed opportunities.

>WHO HERE HYPE
I am since the first trailer for Vanilla 7.
>WHO YOU GONNA MAIN
My man King.
>DID YOU PREORDER IT YET
Nah, as much as I like Tekken, and even though there is a playable character as a preorder bonus, I won't.

second for best girl

I'm downloading SFV just to check if I could run it when it comes out otherwise I'll have to upgrade my potato

youtube.com/watch?v=R-CTBtUmliY

Lee main here.

i'm berry excite. i'm sure it'll be excellent.

Issa gonna be masterpiece

Doubtful

Marshall Law. The only real answer.
youtube.com/watch?v=uMOv_Frn3Iw

If they can port fucking mobile game to PC there is no excuse for them not to add cross play

The delay killed a bunch of my hype desu

>Stuck playing tag 2
Kill me.

Did they bring Jun back?
I wanna toothfairy some niggas

Tekkenfags are almost more cancerous as Street Fighter fags. Their section at evo smells like horrendous nigger ass.

WHEN'S ANNA DLC

>tfw living in Japan and been playing for a while already

Shaheen
Leo
Nina
Lucky Chloe
Waiting for my main man Lee to get some EXCELLENT action on

Harada said veterans won't be in DLC. So she will be in at launch or never.

Not gonna lie. I'M PRETTY FUCKING /HYPE/

T7 will single-handedly revitalize the fighting games genre. Call me whatever words you like. SHILL! PLEB! KEKOLD! I don't GIVE A FUCK.

My main is Devil Jin/Jin.

Aka The DJ of Pain.

I really hope it's alive for peecee because I don't want to buy a ps4 yet

The PS4 is where it's at when it comes to T7. Just buy a second-hand one faggot. I wanna wipe the floor with all them suckas that stand up to me when I hit the online arena.

Be they from Sup Forums or leddit.

Bleh
I guess I could finally play bloodborne at the very least so it wouldn't just be my tekken machine. Isn't there a new version out already? Ps4 pro or something
Wonder how much I could get a cheap tekken machine4 for

>T7 will single-handedly revitalize the fighting games genre
That's what I think too. People must have been starving for another fighting game like this.

Take it from a Sony-fag. The Pro is for schmucks. Simple as that. It's never going to have exclusive games and the quality difference is barely noticeable.

Good thing for you is that with the pro out it'd be easy for you to find an ad on ebay or something for a cheap as fuck ps4 by someone who's looking to upgrade.

If we're lucky we'll get it by the time they announce Tekken 8

No one cares about Tekken.

BRING IT ON NIGGAZ!

I'll be waiting for you amateurs with my dick in one hand and controller in the other.

>decided to play Miguel because same name
>fun as fuck
>scared he wouldn't come back
>tfw my boy Miguel got in
ahh no better feel than this

I'm happy Best Girl's best outfit got confirmed.

Maybe in Korea or Japan, but sure as fuck not in the west.
American and Europe will continue to not care about Tekken.

The SF players will maybe play it a month before giving up because it's too hard and not worth playing, no matter how much they currently hate SFV.

It will probably be neck in neck with the Injustass 2 scene for awhile before falling off, and only very hardcore Tekken players keep at it.

>and Europe
Nigger, here in Europe we LOVE Tekken.
TTT2 still has players; more than SFIV, that's for sure.
It's America which doesn't like Tekken, you are the weird ones.

Apparently Japanese games in the West do best on the PC platform.

I'm really hoping that the single player/story aspect of Tekken 7 attracts new players into the franchise. From what I have been hearing, the inclusion of Akuma and the 'cinematic single player' has lots of people curious at the very least.

Dang shame that Eddy is back, shittiest character in the series

Source? I thought he just said that you'll never have to pay for a veteran

Best boy(female)

This is correct

nichegamer.com/2017/02/16/tekken-7-paid-dlc-will-feature-special-characters/

>Tekken

Didnt this stopped being a thing in 1998?

Very hyped.
Alisa is my main because she's the cutest.

>Who you gonna main
Not sure. Either King, Miguel, Shaheen, or Kazumi
>Did you preorder it yet
No. I don't want to waste my money if the PC port is bad at launch.

>WHO YOU GONNA MAIN

My man Dragunov

Been a while since I played Tekken 6. Ill have to try out Jack, Josie and King to find out who I like the most.

I don't preorder ever. I love Tekken.

SPEED

Ling Xiaoyu since Tekken 3 demo, 1997

Always and forever. Who else?

Be forewarned, you won't get Eliza if you don't preorder, so you should if you're planning to get it on release.

Lei Wulong nigga

Fuck off Willie

Harada hates PC gamers dude

>Knowing what horrendous nigger ass smells like
>You cannot even comprehend the smell of a Smashfag

t. cuck

YASSS

i will main Feng as always. Can't wait to try Claudio as well

Europe likes Tekken more than any other fighter whereas it's the States that likes Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

Surprising how Tekken is the best selling fighting franchise in the world yet TTT2 sold like shit because casuals and IGN said it was too hard. NRS knows how to double down on the casual market.

Supposedly, the problem is that Sony doesn't want PS4 and Xbone players matching up.

I've never played NRS games only GG, Smash, and Tekken, how is it "casual" the combos seem like they take some skill to me, is it really that easy to learn or am I missing something?

Their fucking excuse was
>pc players would have users with hackers, so we dont want that crossing with console player
Instead of making i dont know, a fucking option to not search matches with pc like shit fighter 5

Watch Casual to competitive from Ketchup. Thatll give you a rough idea of the game

thanks.

You remind me that Sup Forums really doesn't play fighters. NRS games are basically generic 2D fighters with cool characters (since that's their gimmick) and that goes for Midway's MK as well. Movelists are tiny and simple, and execution level required is pretty low for an EVO fighter. Still pretty fun desu.

Tekken is the one fighting game series where the button mashers are actually likely to win.

>t. got bodied by 3 4 mashing eddy

because it has a low skill entry and a limitless skill ceiling (unless you have autism and a godlike memory), as it should be. this is like the only fighter where shitters get absolutely demolished as opposed to other fightan where you still have a chance (excl. 3rd strike)