Oh god! You're telling me the truth, aren't you...? Oh no! How could they do this to me? For two years? My god...

Oh god! You're telling me the truth, aren't you...? Oh no! How could they do this to me? For two years? My god, I've been a joke to them! Do you have any idea how easy it'd be for me to start a New Vegas thread? That'd be a joke, huh? One hell of a joke!

(Old thread nearly at cap)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/kqm9rs.webm
youtu.be/6Yy7YLOTYEs
youtube.com/watch?v=r6qt_70iGk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>(Old thread
Die.

I blow those fucks up every single time, either with Sugar Bombs or rewriting their launch. Do they even launch successfully if you don't mess with it? I don't know if I've ever done it without killing them.

take this shit to /vg/

The place the dude is speaking of is likely China and it'd make sense that the rocket would be heading there, so.

Is this the worst quest in the game?

With starting my 5th new run, I've been really keen on noticing unique ambient cuts and cues in the game and I've been trying start a little catalog for where you can go to hear them for certain. Here's what I've got, feel free to mention and add more to this:

>bomb sirens wailing seemingly in the distance
Around the area of Camp Searchlight when first arriving you can hear these quietly going off

>ghostly voices
Goodsprings Cemetery, again very quietly

>aggressive electric current buzzing and ominous organ
Wandering near the large electrical wire posts to the west of 188 Trading Post

Reinstalling New Vegas because of these threads, starting with a vanilla run as a cowboy who double crosses people whenever possible for his own advantage, any suggestions on quests I should focus or when to start the DLC?

Mark Morgan's score has ambient sounds as part of the music.

Yeah, once you've gotten them prepared the game makes you travel to a launch panel at the top of the main repconn building. When you activate the switch the large dome opens and launch music (a very famous orchestral piece, can't think of the same (I want to say Flight of the Concords)) begins playing. Two of the rockets launch clean and one takes a shake start sending it at the player but it pulls up and away just before hitting you. It's honestly fun and since I've done it that way, I've actually never sabotaged it. The rockets blow up if you do that? Haha I want to do this now

I noticed yesterday when doing OWB that there is some faint voices saying shit backwards when around the artillery area. I don't know if that's always part of the game at that spot, but it was actually kinda creepy. It was really fucking faint but I'm 99% positive the shit was said backwards.

I know it's a two hour score, but I still feel that I only hear the tones aforementioned when I'm in those specific areas. Could be dumb luck I suppose.

That would make sense with what said since those sound like the exact same voices I'm talking about at the goodsprings cemetery. I'm 100% sure they're speaking backwards at the cemetery.

Flight of the Valkyries. Concords is that Kiwi comedy group.

And yes. If you use the Sugar Bombs, they rockets basically don't even lift off and crash immediately. If you sabotage the machine, you make the rockets crash into each other. I usually do the Sugar Bombs to sabotage it, but while up there I correct the course so it is more "accurate" for the free xp and karma, because they crash regardless of the navigational changes.

I'd hate to scour that whole thread, find a topic I want to discuss, only to have the thread die on me shortly after. Those in there can finish up while some fresh discussion can start here without fear of 404

>seriously linking to last thread not even archived yet literally just like a general
this is getting fucking ridiculous. seriously, go to vg. these are generals and anything said otherwise is delusion.

>Valkyries
Yup, that's the one.

That's funny, I can't wait to do this. Doing a 10 Cha, 10 Int, and 10 percep run soon with every else 1 except luck being as high as I can get with what's left. Gonna be fucking evil without hardly firing any bullets. Should be perfect for trying that out, and like fun.

Your point? Still a general.

What's the deal, you'd rather see 6 stupid shit posting threads about Zelda then two steady NV threads going and keeping to yourself? Applying for janitor or MOD if it bothers you that much and do something about it. I honestly think we're perfectly in the realm of this board and discussion here, and you can hide the thread if it bothers you that much.

Thanks for the bump :^]

That's what I don't get about this board, everyone getting butthurt about discussion of NV when there's constant shitpost threads and blatent shill threads that go without anyone saying a thing

I'd rather see varied range of threads instead of the same everyday. Just because there are shitty threads up doesn't make another okay, they should all be deleted.
I know how to sage.

You're on Sup Forums. You're always gonna see the same shit, different day.

>I meant I get to reply to you desu

Right? I always hop into a good discussion on just about any game or console or project I find interesting. But literally half the threads are just shit post pandering ridiculous theories or making fun of trivial things that don't make any good discussion except for being ripe for shit posts.
New Vegas is my most played game right now, and I can't help that when I'm here I want to talk about it because I know there's a huge fan base on this board who are all GREAT to talk to about it, and I mean that. You don't get good discussion here often, and that's why I love these threads so much.

Alright guys, I guess that's it for me, I actually got trick by the fucking toaster. For some reason I genuinely thought he was serious.

files.catbox.moe/kqm9rs.webm
I thought there was going to be a dialog option to reach down into his bread slot.

That's hilarious. I never heard that line yet. Fallout knows how to have fun with itself and with characters like that, they doing fucking perfectly. Still crack up and the shit he and most of the characters all say in the DLC.

Will there ever be another RPG as good as New Vegas?

I'm scared there wont be.

>>/vg/

I don't know whether you saw the link I sent yesterday that you requested after I mentioned I knew the track that has the discordant sound you mentioned. Here it is:

youtu.be/6Yy7YLOTYEs

The track starts at 17:17.

Game has some weird shit in it.

This.

No, I didn't catch that, I had to do shit all day so I left the thread early.
I hear what you're saying, but that's really not the sound I heard. It wasn't a cello it was definitely a pipe organ, I've heard them before. I've heard that cue at the 17:11 mark a few times. I'll kinda listen through the track and see if I find it elsewhere.
Otherwise maybe try visiting the area yourself and see if you hear it? I don't play with any mods so idk if that might effect it.

>17:11
Sorry I meant 17:17, just so you don't think I'm not listening to the right part

I feel like I've seen this thread almost every day this week.

How does this not qualify as a general? For fuck's sake just go to /vg/

>Dam Nation

>bomb sirens wailing in the distance
youtube.com/watch?v=r6qt_70iGk4

>[+]
^click
>[--]

>mfw a toaster in new vegas has better voice acting than the entire cast of fallout 4 VAs

Oh, well kinda bummed it was a trigger. But also glad to know it is a track off the OST. It's definitely one of my favorites, really captures the essence of the game using the very deliberate sound effects. God, this game is just too good.

I think the legion nailed him up wrong...

why are there always a bunch of faggots screaming "VG, VG", you'd think they would just not click on the thread, but I guess that would imply people are smart.

I know that And Stay Back along with Shotgun Surgeon makes the game mind numbingly easy, but what about just And Stay Back? I just wanna watch niggas drop occasionally.

>about 20 hours into a new playthrough
>remember that i have to do the DLCs again

fuck it

was it autism?

It's still not a hard game by any means, even without those perks. Just take whatever you want, as long as you're having fun it doesn't really matter.

so, just how rare are throwing knives?

pic unrelated

Kind of. Nigga was in extreme denial.
I always wondered if the great journey was an actual thing Bright believed in or basically a collective suicide.