Breath of the wild thread

Breath of the wild thread

What do you want for the story DLC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YC5d4wqRI1E&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A prequel would be cool

The music from the Switch trailer, and my fish wife back.

More everything

More zelda and a new VA for her in english.

Now that is stupid. Why when the 2nd ball is just in the other room?

This

Reminder to expect the story DLC to be something small.

How to get good weapons?

gonna repost this

Idea for an End Game Story DLC I stole from another thread:

>Blood Moon keeps happening after Ganon's end, Zelda tries to figure out why
>Possible ritual to end it, but it looks like she needs four new champions again
>The first quest is to find suitable replacements from the four races to become a new champion
>At some point you summon the spirits of the fallen to grant them a blessing
Sidon would be the new Zora champion
You find a way to summon Mipha's spirit to Zora's Domain, which also finally lets her see her family again and she gets to say goodbye

Man, I loved how you could cheat the game using your wits. Like the ball game when you have to go through a mace. If you play with TV you can just turn the controller upside down and be done with it.

Those swords are fucking cool, where do I find those?

Because you CAN

I wonder if every puzzle has a cheese method

Grind mini-bosses.

I found them all in shrines

Fun fact: there's another one of those shrines later in the game, only the bottom is full of spikes that shatter the ball

Nintendo knew man, they fucking knew.

There is one shrine where you have to move your controller to guide a ball through a maze, I just turned the maze on its side and made the ball run along the guardrail.

In shrines and out in the world. Some monsters even carries them sometimes.

Haven't found that one yet. Only done 62 shrines at the moment.

>Yiga Stealth section
I hate forced stealth.

>Mipha's soul gets bound to that statue of her
>at night you can go there and visit her, she will heal you as well

It would be some nice closure for her, poor thing deserves it.

It's not forced though. But you will have a bad time.

It's not even forced

The divine beasts all combine into a megazord

OP, your other thread is still up you know

I wish there was a way to easily screenshot/record on the Wii U like the PS4. So much cool shit happening in game and I can't post it.

You play as Beedle for hard mode.

I hope link has his megaton hammer ready

I just want a proper Zelda dungeon.

Oh damn guys move out, move out

saw it coming

Where do I get the other barbarian gear? I only have the helmet so far.

They said it would include an all new dungeon, and because they never really reffered to the Divine Beasts as a dungeon makes me think that's why they are going for.

You know what would be neat, if the dungeon is in the far North, and there's clues that its actually the Great Palace from Zelda 2. Be a good excuse to bring back Darknuts as well.

WATCH IF YOU NEED EASY RUPEE

youtube.com/watch?v=YC5d4wqRI1E&feature=youtu.be

How do i get OOT tunic? Is it locked behind amiibo?

buy a switch

Where even is that?

Making rupees is a pain in the ass in this game. Especially when the final fairy requires TEN THOUSAND rupees. Not even total, just in addition to the other three. Top that off with shit like ancient armor and the house.

oot amiibo, only tunic not locked is Dark Link, and Tunic of the Wild

Somebody suggest to me a great name for my Giant Horse.

Dude that was the best dungeon in the game.
The boss was fun, and the weeaboo weapons are fun.

Speaking of which where can I get more Katanas and Crescent Swords
Also is there just 2 weeaboo weapons?

Labyrinth challenges are great, so many cool items to find. That huge on ein north alakka when you finish it a wind passage opens up and if you jump down there's a bunch of guardians in a spooky cave. In the middle there's a chest with a circlet. Opening it triggers all the guardians to turn on. I wanted to explore more because the cave seemed huge but I was too weak to fight guardians at the time

I've been looking for that fucker. What part of the world can he be found in?

Wow that sucks. I can't be bothered doing all the shrines just wanted to see how it looks in the game

Kokuoh

>The Tunic of the Wild is your reward for completing every one of the game’s 120 shrines
Why would I even want to keep playing after getting all the shrines

North east by some ruins which are always dark. there's giga nigga lynels there so watch out friendo

>Kokuoh
>This name seems familiar.
>Google it.
MY NIGGA!

goddamn that looks shit

Upper left areas
Dark Link is a pain to get since each piece costs around 999 monster coins and only nets you speed increases at night
future updates most likely.

Ah shit, I wish I'd thought of that.

Move out you fucks

>
>oot amiibo, only tunic not locked is Dark Link, and Tunic of the Wild
Sooo...what If I were to dye my Dark Link white?

for the hard mode and extra story dlc silly

Why

All main tunics are un dyeable

>What do you want for the story DLC

Dungeons with proper interiors that aren't zoids
Enemy Knights akin to darknuts/iron knuckles/stalfos
(optional)The Yiga clan still not being the focus but being more brazen and eventually shut down

If it were just 3 dungeons, one for each dragon or something, that would be enough.

I made a point of not learning anything about the game before it released, and the only time i was truly disappointed was after i'd finished a divine beast quest then found a shrine with a small key saying 'these can be used to unlock doors in shrines'.

Hyrule castle was great though, and I just wish we had a few more things like that

Just at the base of Hebra Tower in the north. If you warp to it and look down you will see the course. Slightly east of the rito village

>you cant be pink link
Fuck that

>you can't have an outfit based on this guy

I know it would't make sent but I'd have loved a ravio link even if there are not related in any way

But an all pink Ninja fuccboi

I had been playing docked and barely noticed framerate dips like the memers said and then I tried the path to Zoras domain with the Lizafolos spamming electric arrows at me in the rain

jesus christ it was a solid 10 fps for 2-3 minutes at a time. I literally had to undock just to make it playable

Can thorns be burnt? I didnt have any fire arrows on me but theres a shrine covered in those

Revali

Yes. It had me stumped for a minute before I even thought to try it.

Why that nigga Beedle just strollin' thru the Wild without a care in the world unarmed

Literally Falco, even with the cocky attitude

Don't you have some flint and a bundle of wood?

= fire...goddamnit fuck me

don't waste that shit, bomb them

>I'd have loved a ravio link even if there are not related in any way
user, have you even completed A Link Between Worlds?

Bombs dont light things on fire.

bombs blow up thorns.

...senpai I figured the extra hamming would have made it obvious that I did

It doesn't work in shrine that use them as a burn path mechanic though.

oh strange, that's gay. I haven't encountered thorns in a shrine yet

I find it odd to imagine a shrine that forces you to burn stuff without providing you the tools to do so right there in the shrine

I'm having an autistic fucking fit trying to find the quobro shrine in hebra north summit can anyone tell me where the FUCK it is

I HAVE TWO IMPORTANT QUESTIONS
>does armor affect stamina? (will soldiers armor make my stamina run out faster than hylian armor?)

>do shrines reset if unsolved for a period of time?

Some shrines require arrows which I found to be a pain in the ass.

Or alternative you could throw a weapon and never see it again.

how to unlock dark link set in shop?

beat all divine beasts

Horse Armor

user it's not nice to lie

HOW DO I OPEN THAT FUCKING STONE DOOR, YOU KNOW THE ONE

I literally checked before I did my last divine beast, after I beat it he had it

I put the elemental great swords on my wall in the exact same order

snowball

No to both, but I'm only certain about the first one. Ive had the game for over a week now and no shrines have reset.

I don't want any story DLC. I want an endless trial DLC. The story is fine as is.

fug. I was asking about the dueling peaks ones yesterday since I moved them both before I knew how to solve it, and I never got around to going back to them last night after work. Was hoping they could reset and I wouldn't have to search the archive for the solution anons gave me

What's your weaponfu?

I've been thinking about this, did we ever find out what Ganondorf was doing for the king in Ocarina of Time before getting the triforce? He supposedly acted like a servant, didn't he?

>he just went into the shrine and started throwing balls around like a retard

You deserve it for not reading and spamming the a button like a child.

Cave of trials is probably never ending how far can you go type of thing

I cant wait

I did read the thing, and i thought maybe if I place the balls in the same spots on both shrines that will solve it. I was wrong.

Giant Boomerang, Royal Claymore with +throw range, and x5 bomb arrows out of the Forest bow.

Establishing diplomatic relations

I don't know about that one specifically, but I know that there are other shrines that reset by walking out and back in. Try going in, moving something, leaving, and returning. If it goes back to the way it was, then you can still solve it.

>yfw making an Elixer with a fairy for the first time

>mix acorn, herbs, and a mushroom together
>full health back no matter how many hearts + 3 additional hearts
what the fuck

>make a shitload of fireproof elixers
>end up buying the full set of armor minus the chestpiece anyways

Waste of ingredients...