So we can all agree that this is the worst Zelda yet and that Skyward Sword wasn't so bad after all?

So we can all agree that this is the worst Zelda yet and that Skyward Sword wasn't so bad after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g75HDyL2BGc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No.
Fuck off.

If you're making a joke about the Zelda cycle, A Link Between Worlds was the last game.
But since that was a good game, the cycle is broken.

>Zelda Cycle starting this early
>underage gen z people starting to shit on Wind Waker all of a sudden

>20 hours of tutorial
>not so bad

>ALBW
>good

Not even. It was an insultingly easy, too short cash-in on LttP's popularity.

don't you dare start this cycle again

Yes

Check my 5

Loved SS, loving BotW
get fucked

The best thing about it was its OST
youtube.com/watch?v=g75HDyL2BGc

>We went from a great soundtrack to BOTW's shitty soundtrack

checked

You know damn well we can't do that OP.

Only until the next game comes out.

> Skyward Sword wasn't so bad after all
STOP
Botw is Zelda nes but in 3d , its perfection

Good game but that cover is still sooooo fucking bad thooooo

Why couldn't they make him look to the side with a determined expression instead of looking directly at the camera with the most faggot-looking face possible? I mean come on now

> faggot-looking face possible
well they were trying to appeal to europeans

As much as I fucking hate Skyward Sword I am really tempted to put it above Breath of the Wild for some really basic things that Breath of the Wild fucked up. I haven't finished Breath of the Wild but at this point I'd probably still say it's better than Skyward Sword.

It might be because there are too many games with that cover style already so the merketers thought this is more unique

This is easily the best 3D Zelda game made. Almost as good as the better 2D Zeldas.

>people starting to shit on Wind Waker all of a sudden
That's a case of you being a retard living under a rock, not a case of Zelda cycle.

>Botw is Zelda nes but in 3d , its perfection
Except Zelda is shit, BOTW is awesome and they're nothing alike.

BotW is fucking great, get fucked OP

Perhaps in bizzaro Sup Forums, sure

>le Zelda cycle is real guis!!!!!!!!!
>there's no such thing as a bad Zelda game because muh Nintendo
Typical redditor scum.

It's just shitposting

More like the best.

It's so fucking good.
The exploration, the world, how you don't just get quest markers for shit - you actually have to listen, read and think for yourself.

This game is a fucking masterpiece and I love it to bits.

I'm not agreeing to shit. this contrarian fuckery has zero effect on how much I enjoy BotW.

and I can't put the game down because I enjoy it quite a bit

>Trying this hard to force your shitty non-existent cycle
Skyward Sword will always be garbage. Just not having a handholding annoying gameplay interrupting companion for the whole game already makes BotW 100 times better.

Only problems I'm really having with the game is they dumbed down the combat, the dungeons fucking suck and the weapons arent repairable.
I would have like them to keep quite a few things that they've been working on in the series but I think they did mess up completely by straying so far from some of the better parts of the formula

The combat is kinda piss easy 1v1 on mobs, but when they gang up, fuckers can kill you

why the fuck do you post on every thread?