Is this the most shilled game in the history of shills?

Is this the most shilled game in the history of shills?

Well there was another that came before it.

More importantly, when are we going to get a release date on bannerlord, it's been 5 years sense it's announcment, but no solid gameplay footage, only screenshots, I don't want a worse warband.

Pic unrelated.

Oot was godlike tho
Still have 9 more dungeons than BotW 19 year later

t. shill

Can you define the term "shills", please?

Nintendo fault for not refreshing my OOT contract and offering me a BotW shill contract
Silly nips, they cant into buisness

Someone who attempts to hype up the game they are talking about enough to cause others to buy it. Anything on Sup Forums that promotes new games is considered shilling.

No, its spamming the same game over and over

>a game is shilled because people liked it better than horizon
well golly user

With that definition, then half of Sup Forums is shilling constantly. Besides, BotW is one game that deserves all the hype it can get, so there's nothing wrong with shilling it.

At the moment, yes.

It's definitely one of the most shilled games in vidya history so far.

BotW doesn't need this much hype to sell, shilling happens when companies get greedy and spam their product constantly to increase sales

Understale

What makes you think all the posts promoting BotW are from Nintendo? Why would you think that the threads aren't just from people who love the game, and want to discuss the many, many aspects of it?

Overwatch. Nothing else has come as close to flooding the entire page.

Overwatch was shilled every hour for over half a year.
That's the most shilled game in the history of Sup Forums, Zelda doesn't even come close.

Because it's from a platform/company I don't like

Why would you want to play the new zelda? Horse combat, archery and melee has already been pretty much perfected in warband, hell, I'd even say it looks better than this game, not to mention mod support, a solid community for mp, and the ability to control armies and crush your enemies. Links just a nigger with a sword that breaks, I bet he can't even parry weapons with his fist.

All these threads just make me sad, come out already bannerlord, this generation needs a game to set the standard, and it's not going to be this game. The nips at niptendo don't even know what a good game is like, this is just artificial fun, it will last a few hours, perhaps a few more from dlc (fucking trash I gotta pay more for on an already overpriced game) when you can play warband for litwally thousands of hours. They did a steam statistic I saw a few years ago, the average time on warband for people who bought it was about 190 hours. 190 FUCKING HOURS FOR A 20 DOLLAR GAME. Honestly, I don't even know why I'm here sperging out, I could make my own thread, but at least this way some candy ass will read this.

No reason to buy new games now, there is nothing worth it, your just giving money away for no reason other than because you have been tricked into believing zelda is good, the nips have you brainwashed. At least the kebabs can put out quality.

Also horizon is fantastic.

Zelda ain't got shit on Blizzard or Bioware releases in terms of shilling.

This image would be a lot funnier if it was the Switch dog in the background instead.