Zelda BotW on Cemu

HAHAH

Who's laughing now.

youtube.com/watch?v=fym3a2jRbKQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R8Au_XrDKQ0&
youtube.com/watch?v=R8Au_XrDKQ0
pcgamer.com/how-the-cemu-emulators-devs-got-breath-of-the-wild-running-in-just-a-few-hours/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Some good progress. This will be nice for when I decide to revisit the game in a few years.

why would it list the gpu when the cpu is what matters more in emulation

i see people posting all the time on support forums why their gtx titan and 8 core 2.7ghz cpu doesn't emulate games well

Better thread with better video and download link

wonder if it would run better on higher specs?

>hahaha Im killing videogames! how fun!

>literally 10FPS

I thought PCbros said they had the best performance and better specs.

>12 fps
>complains a game can't run well on a tablet
>jealous of said game but can't convince mommy to buy him a tablet
>pirates and runs game with worse performance than a tablet

user

retarded kids who just found out about cemu

>World of 10fps quicksand
Uh...

>Im killing videogames
I think Nintendo is already doing a good job at it

Probably Zeldafans.

Why play a shit game anyway? Just play good stuff like XCX, Tropical Freeze, 3D World. Oh, well I guess that's it for the WiiU library.

Holy crap that looks like absolute shit ahahahahaha

Theyre capturing the natural performance first

>12 FPS
Give it some time user, you brought this thread way too early. Until it runs in 4K 60+ FPS then come back here an laugh all you want

>3minute load time
>10fps

l m a o

What's the minimum CPU for running CEMU?

I can't have it so I will continue to convince myself that its shit to numb the pain of my poverty.

pentium 4

Damn they even got the framerate right.

I7 6950X

GTX 550

Yes, not too shabby for a 6 year old GPU that was barely midrange at the time.

Literally kys.

Bayonetta 2, captain toad, Mario Kart 8, Pikmin 3 (in 4k! with texture mods!), windwaker HD (with bloom removing mod!), etc.

There's more, but that's a fine start.

>think I paused the video
>it was just freezing for a flat 10 seconds

You have fun with that bud.

>I7 6950X

>Pikmin 3 (in 4k! with texture mods!)
On my fucking way

>I can't have it
>people have it on CEMU
? lol

Everybody ITT who says 5FPS

BTFO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=R8Au_XrDKQ0&

>paying $360 for one game

Nice Switch framerate

>7 days for parity

If you give any money to Nintendo you are a cancer on gaming.

It's accurate to the Switch's performance

Anyone have a decently far wii u save they can share? I wanna mess around with cemu later in the game

So you wouldn't wanna play this at all.

>TFW people can't spoil the story for you cause you know it ends the same as all Zelda games you save the princess from Ganon he winds up locked away and everyone is happy only to do it again in 100 year cause Hyrule is a bunch of fuckups

Better framerate

youtube.com/watch?v=R8Au_XrDKQ0

Intel Core i5-7600k
EVGA GTX 970 SSC
8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200

my switch has 0fps because it's fucking broken

So get a replacement stupid just like if PC hardware comes fucked you RMA it

Nintendoom! Sony always wins baby!

Yesterday a friend brought his switch over and there were no framedrops at all, also it looked clean as fuck

I have the wii u version, which is almost unplayable after you saw the switch one, but now theres an even worse edition: Inferior Zelda Wii U version on Cemu

Serious non troll question

Handheld mode or TV mode?

Nintendo made huge bank on this game.
I hardly think a late pirated copy at even less framerate is going to really kill anything.

>Accurate
>Natural

These are not "better an best"

>I can't wait to emulate this physics game with completely broken physics, broken sound and at 10 fps!

Someone please tell me this is just false flagging bullshit.

I have an i7 6700k and I'm going to buy a switch and Zelda I won even try it on cemu I don't want the gameplay or experience spoiled by early emulation issues just like I never plan to hack my switch because Everytime I hack a console I stop playing it I buy my games even as a primarily PC gamer

Just set your PiiPoo to 720p and it gets smoother while still looking good.

>tfw had to RMA my new monitor today after just three months of use.
>Just thinking about some retarded UPS guy throwing it around in his truck before probably dropping it on the street in a rush to get to his next delivery.
>Trying not to hyperventilate.

It's only been gone one fucking day too.

I bought a wii u for 200 and I have literally all it's pirated exclusives and few VC games snuggly fit on a 256 gig external.

Emu for Wii U makes no sense. Resolution just doesn't make a huge difference like with ps2/GC/Wii games

>pay $300 just to play zelda
>pay $400 just to play Bloodbourne
>pay $1000-$2000 to play everything else with better graphics, framerate, and thousands of free mods on a PC while buying games from Indie, Humble, GOG, and Steam sales for 50%-90% off
which one user?

>tfw can't just get all of them willy-nilly
sometimes I wish I were a wage cuck

>Emu for Wii U makes no sense
>Buying a Wii U when you already have a computer capable of emulating it makes sense

Only 10FPS away from the Switch

>literally already running comparable to the Switch
>barely been 7 days
>mfw Ninteniggers wasted $400 on a piece of shit with no exclusives

console players

>get new games all the time
>best exclusives
>dont have to worry about updates or DLCs not working
>spends around $500 a year on their hobby

pc players

>no exclusives
>shitty ports of every single multiplat
>needs to update windows and drivers all the time
>crashing out the ass
>they literally have no games so they spend time waiting for some loser trying to emulate a console game
>spend $2000 every year on upgrades

yeah I wonder who's really laughing.

>the ground is constantly trying to eat everyone

>gtx 550

wow, man how fucking weak is the wiiu/switch?

DELET DIS

>going from 720p to 1080p doesn't make a difference
You must be retarded.

I actually just went from a 720p TV to a 1080p monitor 5 months ago, and you're absolutely wrong. That goes for everything, from normal applications to modern games.

>need a 1000 gayming pc to get this to run smoothly
I saved 600 dollars right there

Who the fuck has a 720p monitor in 2016/2017?

Jesus christ are you literally a poorfag mexican or someshit? Literally laughing at your entire life.

>12fps

i am

>$2000

bro they have to spend 10000$ a month just to keep up. my uncle works at PC so i know what im talking about

Someone who just got into PC gaming. It wasn't a monitor like I said, it was a 720p TV. I barely used it and only when I got a gaming PC did I need a higher res monitor. Also 144hz is sick as well.

Fuck off, retard.

Nice blog.

GTX550, a midrange card fromvsix years ago, runs zelda almost at half of switch's framerate

Really fires up those neurons

nothing works except jogging around at 10 fps

I literally just removed the Switch from my Amazon shopping cart. thanks op

> not paying

This one

Kek, you can buy a $200 chromebook and have more features and games than a Nintendo Switch.

>Already played 70 hours
>Already enjoyed it

YeAh okay

>12fps at 720p

Wow

rpx where ?

>its ok when Sonybros do it!

>people not realizing this is a fuckhuge progress
Just getting in the game at playable framerate with no major visual glitches is a major success for an emulation
Give it some months or even less and it will be perfect

it already works as well as the switch version then

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz call me when monster hunter works

SILKY SMOOTH 3 FPS

Link to the game pls.

Why are his legs cut off?

Kass is the mastermind

>Give it some months
Or you can work 2 weeks at a minimum wage no skill job and buy a switch + Zelda

Being impatient is being the tool of consumerism

And suffering a 20 to 30fps/900p combo ?
For 300 bucks ?
no thks

uh, this doesn't look right

The game is fundamentally broken at this point. Making it run slightly better isn't going to fix the physics.

>12 fps

Thanks another report to nintendo, wont be long before they rape this pirate fuck

quad core i5 @3.5GHz at least, hard to say at the moment when most games run like shit on everything

you have to decrypt it

how?

>buy a switch for 1 game

mfw

search for CDecrypt

>game not only starts but runs on an old ass GPU days after the system came out
>people shit on the emulation while other systems can't even get past a black screen for half their libraries years after they stopped being relevant
Kill everyone in this thread

>convince myself that its shit to numb the pain of my poverty

It's funny how much this actually matters when judging games/consoles(or any product for that matter) and so on. It's not always a conscious thing though.

They will never get the physics to work. Keep dreaming

nude futa mod when

"PC Master Race", right?

>Still played it for free
>Didn't have to deal with 10 minute load times and single digit framerate
>Didn't have to buy a boss ass computer for emulation
I'm laughing. Pretty hard.

make that 6 weeks in my country

>But how long will it take until Breath of the Wild is playable at full speed, without all those bugs and the inevitable ones that haven't been discovered yet? I knew putting a date to that goal would be impossible, so I asked Exzap how optimistic he was about getting there. Weeks? Months? Years?

>"Giving ETAs on anything is always very difficult," he wrote. "A lot of emulation development is just research, like figuring out why softlocks occur or why a specific graphic effect is broken. It's impossible to know the amount of time required to come to the solution if both the cause and the solution is not known. The most realistic answer I can give is that it will take AT LEAST several weeks to fix the remaining problems. But it could take years as well. Also, there is this common misconception that because the game runs so well already, it will run perfectly equally soon. In reality, there is no correlation."

pcgamer.com/how-the-cemu-emulators-devs-got-breath-of-the-wild-running-in-just-a-few-hours/