DmC
We Happy Few
Remember Me
Codename STEAM
Metroid Prime Federation Force
Zelda Triforce Heroes
The Last Guardian
Mario Party 10

I put in about 600 hours into Destiny. My PS4 was only used for that reason.

looks bland as fuck familia

Ew.

It was fun, but didn't fulfill its promises.

Borderlands was way more fun.

Not a game, but still

It's nothing special, I just love playing 3-4 man dungeon style games and when it lets me pop into a queue to do it with others and I don't have to always hunt for a party its even better.

I honestly had more fun with The Division than Borderlands. It could be because Borderlands got really obnoxious with 2, since I'm only 10 hours into BL1 but I like it a lot more even though the PC port is shit.

Destiny has top tier aesthetics and I hope the gameplay matches the art style half as well in Destiny 2.

sniff lol
Fuck PSHome

I liked last guardian

i still remember no mans sky, federation force, and mario party 10 fondly
completely forgot about codename steam, we happy few, and horizon though

Everyone should experience Vault of Glass in Destiny desu

Destiny was so fucking boring. Good thing I noticed it before it came out otherwisr I probably would have shelled out for it. The most fun I had in the alpha and beta was playing with the football with a couple other friends and using the dance emotes in that hub area. The main game was fucking atrocious

Fucking
Kek

THIS
If Destiny 2 comes out on PC I will seriously consider selling my PS4

>MP10
>fondly

I played it at a friend's place once. We turned it off after one game and I actually drove back to my place to pick up one of the Gamecube MP games. I mean, to each their own but one of the guys there said it wasn't even a game and I had no counterpoint.

Didn't they release a patch that fucked over players that played too much?

Might start playing again when the new patch starts. It didn't fulfill its promises, but I still really enjoyed it. Way better than any CoD or Halo shit in the past couple years.

>Shills think this is a good game

Wrong thread, retard

Skyforge, my understanding is it was pretty fucking good till the devs instant fucked it.

Holy fuck, another Jade Rabbit user. That's some uncommon shit.

Obligatory

It's a shame the game goes absolutely nowhere and they would rather be a movie than do anything. They build up this world you could be interested in with all this stuff happening in the background but then explain nothing of it, do nothing with it, and then you're just left with Gallahad and his crew drinking their blood to be immortal while chasing lycans and vampires without explaining why you're chasing lycans or vampires and then it ends on an ending that means absolutely nothing to anyone.

It's a shame too because the unique guns they did have we cool, especially the thermite gun which you use for a whole two missions for a handful of minutes at best.

I really want to like Destiny, but it's just SO repetitive.
>Get to place and kill enemies
>OK now do it again, but this time search for items
>OK now do it AGAIN, but this time the reason is different!

Overwatch