Perfect boss fights don't exi-- oh wait

>perfect boss fights don't exi-- oh wait

Ahh

>dodge to the left
WOOOW 10/10 FIGHT LE EPIC MOONLIGHT SWORD APPEARANCE XD

I'd agree if his HP bar was half the size. Same for the rest of the DLC bosses except Maria.

>st

It's practically impossible to finish the fight without doing at least two unintentional visceral attacks to him
Just upgrade your weapon and/or git gud

This boss fucking sucks so fucking bad with

I was about to shit on this cunt's opinion but I can't argue with this, they fucking nailed it.

>complaining about high HP in BB

>That being said, the jumping attack can be super fucking shitty.
Fucking kek. Which one?
The quick one that you can dodge if you're not retarded and you have a sense of timing?
Or the long one that can be dodged perfectly by just sprinting in a straight line?

Why do so many anons keep dying mid post these days?

Why do teenagers always start threads the same unfunny way?

Template threads are easy (you) bait. The age of actually putting effort into your posts is over.

Fucking annoying. That kind is the worst because it can't be filtered.

overrated fight, overrated DLC

Maybe not perfect, but very fun.

i know some people had problems with hitboxes but in the SOTFS it never happened to me

so close to being the perfect souls boss. Too bad his armor and weapon design is lame as hell.

i actually like them, why the fuck is not the flame buff the weapon art in DS3?

The weapon design is great, dumbfuck. The Fume UGS is a cool concept where the sword is supposed to be a shield as well. When zou get the actual sword from his soul, it has a special move that allows you to block and attack at the same time, making the FUGS the most unique weapon in the souls series. Too bad Hackazaki and his team of mongoloids removed this feature in DS3 and made the FUGS useless.

His second phase sucks to fight though. Orphan is much better

>most unique weapon in the souls series
>looks almost identical to the dragon bone smasher but with a worse moveset

None of the boss fights in Bloodborne are good because all you do is spam O and L2 then R1 and R2 whenever there's an opening

Is that supposed to be a bad thing?

I think you mean this.

Funny I just did that by killing Vicar Amelia

>block and attack at the same time
>making the FUGS the most unique weapon in the souls series
>when spears and rapiers do the same thing but better

I think all the boss fights in this game were pretty dope.

No but people act like there's actual strategy involved in these games when you don't need to do shit except mash buttons

Doing it smartly leads to success, doing it randomly leads to failure

I actually think Raime is the perfect 'classical' Souls boss. Maybe they can tighten up his backside a bit more, but other than that I have no real complaints.

>classical
"generic" is the word you're looking for

>when spears and rapiers do the same thing but better
No, they don't, dumbfuck. Spears and rapiers don't have the poise breaking effects of the FUGS block+attack move. This move is basically a overhead smash attack with the wind-up frames of the animation serving as a block. The actual attack part is faster than any power attack of any other UGS in the game, so, if you time the block part of the move properly, you can hit the enemy with an equivalent of a UGS power attack much faster compared to any other UGS. It's a great weapon with a unique feature.

>worse moveset
You are retarded. Dragonshit smasher is barely viable in DS1 PvP while the FUGS is arguably as good as the Ivory King UGS due to its unique attack, which is basically the best weapon in the game bar none.

No fuck you the bosses in das3 suck ass because of their tiny healthpools

>Dragonshit smasher is barely viable in DS1 PvP
Dragon Bone Smasher is s Demon's Souls weapon, retard. A top tier one at that.

>Demon's Souls
Nobody cares about the shittiest game in the franchise, bub.

>DBS is barely viable

Lol? Second best weapon next to LMAO2kat, doubt you even played des

Then why are you defending a DaS2 weapon?

>says some inane bullshit
>gets called out for it
>responds with the weakest comeback in the history of Sup Forums

What? The bosses only have tiny HP pools, relative to the mobs, which have way too much. The bosses usually take a good amount of time to take down, you see their full movset, and have to be good enough that any more HP, would just make the fight more tedious, since you could basically dodge indefinitely at that point. Especially with their high damage.

Hook, line and sinker PCbro

Ludwig's fight managed to be both intense and also garner emotion/sorrow for him

There were several bosses in DS3 I killed before seeing their whole moveset. That tells me their hp pool was too low.

No they don't, look at the fucking abyss watcher, that fucker dies in 8 hits, same with champion gundyr

>we'll never get an other bloodborne
>or DLC

Ludwig's first phase was shitty and his second phase was easy

you can stop sucking fromsofts dick user

>PCu.ck filtered

Wew I wonder what else is

Sonybro nintenbro nintenbro xbot sonybro xfag

best boss in the series.

every game sounds dumb if you oversimplify it that much

Bloodborne is a bad video game. it is from softwares worst

>Not even the mods care about Xbox

Artorias is cool until you realize he's actually poorly designed with no way to punish someone who just steps backward with a shield up.

Nobody insults Xbox fans because they don't really exist anymore

Doing Abyss Watchers underleveled and undergeared my first time baked out of my gourd has to have been my favorite fight so far.

AUGHUAUGH

Bloodborne will be playable in 4K 60fps on PC in 2030. Can't wait.

The orphan fight is amazing.

Great arena, great lore, great hype, great combat,

Yup, poor fucks who got tricked into getting one

>summoning for Ludwig

I seriously fuckin hope you guys don't do this

Orphan is a better fight.

>That photo.

you must've had a severely gimped weapon, boss HP pools are ridiculously, laughably small.
>you see their full movset
>would just make the fight more tedious

what? if you dodge at least each move once you somehow mastered the boss? DS3 is incredibly lenient with boss fights, rolling and estus are so good you can probably avoid most damage without truly commiting any of the attacks to memory.

>have to pay for it separately
So what you're saying is that From should adopt an episodic release model?

I'll give credit where it's due, at least OP didn't do that faggot meme where he didn't complete the last word in his shitty sentence.

>dodge to the left

I found dodging under/through him pretty much guaranteed I'd never be hit.

His second form was trickier and really killed me a few times and I could never really figure out how to properly dodge.

>cleric beast is hard
>kill in 30 seconds

dude fire paper lmao

Yeah, well picrelated takes the cake of being perfect boss in Soulsborne series. I had a fantastic time fighting against him.

Forgot pic

Fuck this fight you just wait for him while he flies around