Nintendo is known of pulling support from reviewers if they don't like the scores given

Nintendo is known of pulling support from reviewers if they don't like the scores given.
Nintendo switch is a new and interesting console that will get a bunch of new games.
No reviewer wants to lose support from Nintendo during this time when a completely new system came out.

Zelda is getting universal near 10/10 despite having a ton of issues such as hard frame drops and many game play elements people don't like.
Such as fast weapon breaking and short uninspired dungeons replacing complex dungeons from older Zelda.

How can a game that has obvious flaws be a 10/10.

And before you ask i am acualy playing the game on my WIIU it is a super fun realy good game id recommend to anyone.
But its no 10/10.

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/knack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I don't agree with something
>the only possible explanation for it is therefore corruption, lies and conspiracy

Yep, I'm on Sup Forums

What do you mean by support?

but hes right

>completely subjective rating
>he's right

????

The technical issues alone are grounds for a -1 to overall score.

I don't see how anyone can just look past it. It's so blatant from the very start to the very end.

Its good, and its worth playing, but its not perfect.

People give it a pass because its Zelda.

its not subjective when reviewers are doing it on fear

I mean that might contribute to part of it, but all reviewers buy the games they want when they're not given it for free.

Keep in mind games like Skyrim and Bioshock Infinite have high scores despite being flawed. Couple that open world aesthetic with a Zelda cost of paint and you have people's GOTYAY shifting from Skyrim to BotW.

[citation needed]

Zelda always gets overrated, what's new?
The game is excellent I'm sure but as you said it has flaws like any other game but because it's Zelda they are overlooked.
IF you need evidence just look at the score Skyward Sword has despite how much of a pos that game is.

I agree, the framerate in this game is often completely atrocious. It's not just a meme, it's a very real problem, and yet reviewers don't even care. Game journalism still has no integrity.

>Nintendo is known of pulling support from reviewers if they don't like the scores given.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>The game is excellent I'm sure but as you said it has flaws like any other game but because it's Zelda they are overlooked.

Every game in existence has flaws. If you can't rate a game that has any flaws whatsoever 10/10 then there is no reason for a possible 10 rating to exist.

Guy who got fired from IGN gave the Switch a 7 a few days earlier

Nintendo is just emptying its giant bank account to shore this whole thing up

What guy from IGN. What's his name and when was he fired?

The frame rate issues aren't nearly bad enough to significantly detract from the game.

Use scores as a 'worth playing' benchmark when you're on the fence about it. You're on Sup Forums, you're supposed to ironically shitpost about review scores, not actually take M E T A C R I T I C as gospel

I have my issues with Zelda, and at first I questioned why there wasn't dungeons in the map.

But then after playing through it I realize the map is one huge dungeon in itself, theres many set pieces (see the Tingle Islands for a good example of this). Most usually end up in a Trial but they're there, they exist.

Weapons do break extremely easily and with how easily it is to make money late game, the ability to repair our weapons or do a one time upgrade on a weapon to make it last x5 longer for 5,000 rupees or something .. anything. But yeah, dungeons not a huge issue. Framerate, yeah it can be annoying.

Even youtubers get their shit rektified with copyrights unless they are on nintendo's own program.

>Every game in existence has flaws

camera

Link:
>perpetuates the emasculated white male image that liberals have been pushing
>skinny nu male body
>forced to wear female clothing (panders to trannies and the generfluid crowd)
>is a beta orbiting Zelda
>the whole game is Link White Knighting for Zelda
>end of the game he doesnt even get with Zelda
>Zelda has been getting BLACKED for a 100 years by Ganon before Link even wakes up

Link is the biggest cuck of the year.

Why do you think it scored so high? The liberal and cucking undertones resonate with video game reviewers who are also massive sjws

>Nintendo is known of pulling support from reviewers if they don't like the scores given.

That's not true at all, I panned 1,2,S in my review and got an email from the press guy basically saying thanks and asking how come we have a video of PPT-S up already when the game's not out in the west for a while yet.

Nice sources you have there lad.

hmmm
metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/knack

>complex dungeons from older Zelda.

This is standard business practice done by most companies, it's shitty

The switch itself got bad scores tho

> How can a game that has obvious flaws be a 10/10.

Most games which are rated at 10/10 have obvious flaws.

he gave an objective reason as to why he doesn't agree tho. So it's not just an opinion dude.

>>How can a game that has obvious flaws be a 10/10.
Because the game review scale is slanted and you should know this.
An 'average' score should be 5. It's not, it's 8.
9 = above average
10 = great

On the other end
7 = below average
6 = mediocre
5 = literal trash
4 = unplayable mess

1 to 3 are generally unused, because of this the scale caps out 3 ranks earlier than it should.

when skyrim came out, it wasn't flawless, but it was a leap in gaming. It might not have been a leap in a good direction, but it was a smashing hit so much that all games went the open world way.
botw on the other hand isn't anything special, not in any regard.

google ign employee fired and stop asking useless questions

It's not just an opinion that the game has flaws, but the ratings of the reviewers are subjective. If they think it deserves a 10 in spite of its flaws that's their subjective call.

No. Back up your own claim. You don't get to give homework assignments because you're too lazy to provide evidence when you make wild assertions.

I always find it interesting to see what the shitpost pictures actually portray.

Howcome all the Sonybro shitpost pics show a guy enjoying his games and having fun while Nintendobro shitpost pics are of someone who is of a superior being to the rest. Pcbro pics are the same aswell.

It seems that Sonybro side wants to convey the fact that they are having the most fun while the others wants to convey they are better overall. Like they are superior beings in general.

It seems one side is truely insecure.

Not that guy but...