Nintendo has some of the game developers in the industry

Nintendo has some of the game developers in the industry.

Do you agree?

It's a shame their hardware is so mediocre. It doesn't do the games or devs justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBFssnEYPm0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=azgEnFXBO34&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/UI_SOhR5EOs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah they probably have some of the game developers in the industry. Not all of the game developers in the industry but some of them do work for Nintendo.

Yeah they do have some

It honestly doesn't surprise me that they have some of the game developers.

Yeah I'd say they have some of the game developers in the industry, you're so observant.

At least a couple hundred developers yeah.
Not all of the developers in the industry but some of them.

>Nintendo has some of the game developers in the industry

Sheep believes whatever Nintendo tells him

They surely do but not many since Game Freak is small and a new Zelda comes once in a generation

Considering that they just rehash the same old shit I think the ones they do have are on life support

Well, I guess they do have some, yeah.

>Nintendo has some of the game developers in the industry.
Prove it.

The only reason Nintendo devs get to do what they do is the hardware. Upgrade to higher fidelity graphics and now everything costs much more to make, every game has to sell 5 million to break even, every game has to be focus tested to hell and back.

Why do you think Nintendo is the only one with 8 feet tall brown amazons with abs instead of gruff 30-something white guys voiced by Nolan North?

I cannot fault your argument. I think it's self evident that Nintendo has some game developers. After all, how else would they make games?

I'm going to have to be the odd voice out and disagree. Nintendo only has developers outside the industry.

I guess you are right?

I absolutely agree that they do have some game developers. People who think otherwise must be delusional.

>some of the game developers
>some of the games

you thought this was a coincidence?

Nintendo hardware was single core CPU all the way up to 2012.

They craptastic game developers choked on the Wii U because they didn't know how to develop for multi core hardware.
Zelda took what.. 5 years to develop?

Because their developers sucked dicks. Everybody in the industry learned how to code for multi-core in the PS3 360 era.
Everybody except Nintendo developers.

they surely have some of them.

I expect them to have several, yes.

While that may be true, I also think that Sony has some of the most developers in the industry.

Well, this thread ended quickly.

But the Switch has no games

The Switch has some games.

i geuss

Name one

Can we be certain that developers made these games? How can we be sure nintendo doesn't have no developers and these games come into existence magicly?

>What is Vroom in the Night Sky?

I don't like to admit it, but I'd agree that Nintendo does indeed have some game developers.

I agree

Yeah, the last one had OP pretend to be upset at the people making fun of him to keep things going.

What are some game developers

1-2 Switch for Nintendo Switch by Nintendo is just one of the games

Not bad for a relatively recent copypasta.

We should ask nintendo

>when a retarded console war thread turns out just right

they have some

What is a libertarian

So we're remaking threads that are 8 days old now?

Name one of the game developers

ONE

a miserable little pile of capitalism

>It's a shame their hardware is so mediocre. It doesn't do the games or devs justice.

"Art from adversity", nigger.

>Nintendo has some of the game developers
Debatable.

Better than making the same thread every hour.
>what did they meme buy this
>98
>Bioware sucks again
>it's not fair (combo of some shit memes)
>lol
>I want to fug 2B's 2Bs!
>more forced memes

>tfw Monolith Soft will never make a game on cutting edge hardware

Fucking christ man. I mean it's great and all that Nintendo doesn't seem to interfere much with MS and just sort of leaves them to it, but now they're eternally fucked with shit hardware.

Muh roads

I always thought it was a no brainer that they had some of the developers in the industry

They don't have great game developers
They just have franchises with legacy that turbonerds jerk to despite not knowing shit about them

Nintendo has a surprisingly low amount of devs.

My Uncle works for them, but he's not a game developer, so I can't be sure.

Read your stuff at least twice before posting...

Still some

>Do you agree?

Yeah sounds about right to me.

What is your definition of some?

oh fuck this was a good thread, thanks for the laughs lads

subset of all

Bullshit.

I love how this board is too fucking stupid to infer you meant best and not worst when you omitted the word.
If this isn't proof Nintengaf AKA Sup Forumseddit is Sup Forums at its worst I don't know what is.

Man it's like they never had to develop for a different console before. Weird how shit like that happens. As for Zelda outside of MM nearly all the 3D Zelda games took over 3 years to make so 5 for BOTW isn't shocking. The reason for the long delay is because they bug test the fuck out of their games. Not saying they are the best of the best but complaining about how long it takes to make a game is dumb.

They only develop for nintendo consoles.
Nintendo first parties are rarely multiplat with Xbox and PS.

>The reason for the long delay is because they bug test the fuck out of their games
It still glitchy and trashy though.
Here is a few examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=QBFssnEYPm0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=azgEnFXBO34&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/UI_SOhR5EOs
They really need to work on that Seal of Quality.

5 years for that shit isn't acceptable.

Seeing how they publish so many games in a year it would only makes sense that they have some of the game developers in the industry. So yes I agree with you OP.

I was being sarcastic about them never needing to know how to program with multicore because they never had to deal with it. As for that weird since I haven't really heard anyone talking about crashes or that flicker. Wonder if has anything to do with it being a Wii U game to Switch. As for the time frame what game do you think of when it comes to well made game with a long development cycle?

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME. I ENJOYED MY SUPER NINTENDO WITH MY MOM'S HUSBAND AND I WILL ENJOY THE SWITCH WITH MY WIFE'S SON(!)

It was funny first time

Not so funny many time

you have this thread everyday.
Find something better to do with yourself.