Sup Forums isn't attracted to Lightning

>Sup Forums isn't attracted to Lightning
I always knew you fuckers were faggots

Her sister is better.

Well yeah, small cute boys and girl (male) are prettier than Lightning ever could be. Plus I don't hate other people and their games like I do Lightning

Flat and no ass, also a bitch

This guy gets it

>skeleton with a wig
No thanks bud

if you think Lightning is attractive you're a fag

all they did was put a wig on Advent Children Cloud and bolt some tits on

fpbp

>flat ass
No way fancypants. This motherfucker here understands

She has a supermodel figure. The ultra-skinny beanpole fashion runway type of supermodel I mean. Some people might like it but that bodytype always looked weird to me, and I'm not even a "thicc xD" fag.

tbqh that model/CGI from a 720p game trailer that release well before FFXIII did
Lightning underwent more model changes than fucking Noctis before her series was over

>I always knew you fuckers were faggots
Sup Forums would only be faggots if they WERE attracted to Lightning.

She's Cloud in (barely) drag.

fpbp

Serah's thigh sare magical

Her body is meh tier compared to all the main girls in the past. Also she is a piss poor onee-chan type.

>blue veiny skinny legs
>literally no ass

i'm not interested to planche a pain

She has no curves, she's too flat for my tastes

I wonder what Lightning looked like as a 14 year old....

She has armpits and nothing else

fpbp

She has no ass
She has no tits
This girl only has armpits

but I am, literally my future wife.

She's absolutely generic

Vanille >

Sorry, im not into skellingtons

I imagine she would be highly receptive to sensual kisses down her body, especially around and in her navel

Very true

source on top left

its a garb on lightning returns.

Look at that fucking large as gap. That is too large. There are standards to these things, just like how there are standards to ZR. Personally I like no gap

the only good thing about lightning is her pits

yes, Sup Forums is literal cock mongling faggots for not worshiping the boipucci of MtF Tranny Cloud.

what's that

Why was Serah so much better than Lightning?

she looks dead

I want to tickle torture Lightning's pits! And belly!

her head is too big

I am somehow in the mood for Swiss chocolate.

You realize that their bodies are pretty much the same right? Serahfags just hang onto fanart and treat it as canon.

>being attracted to a girl with no ass, no tits and a personality that's the literal embodiment of 3DPD

Fuck off.

Lightning deserves to get pinned down with all her sensitive areas exposed and tickled all over her body until she passes out

SAUCE NOW

Too bad for you the only people who draw stuff like that have no interest in body parts aside from feet.

I've had way too many fantasies of Fang, Vanille, Serah and even Lebreau doing that to her, just holding her down and using their mouths and fingers to tickle her all over and push her over the edge.

she's too skinny, i like meat

also she's probably the most hated character in FF

>Fang sitting on Lightning's arms keeping them held way up and tickling her armpits
>Vanille sitting on Lightning's waist and tickling her belly
>Serah sitting on Lightning's legs and tickling her feet
>Lebreau jumps in and tickles Lightning's bellybutton

I wish a pic like this was a thing but it's like said.

I've been on /gif/ long enough to know that she has a huge dong. So you are the faggot.

I know. I don't understand the fascination with feet and never will. Then again, most people don't understand my fascination with tickling either. On the other hand, I see furries put up some intricate positioning that doesn't involve feet but
>furry
If only they weren't furry artists.

Ah! My goddess!

N O A S S
O
A
S
S

SHE HAS NO ASS
SHE HAS NO GRACE
THIS BITCH HAS A DOWNSY FACE

Her face isn't actually bad at all. Honestly she isn't bad looking from the waist up. It's everything below there that's fucked up. At least she doesn't look like a bobblehead doll like Serah.

The games are so fucking shit not even nudity would save them

Lightning is the perfect woman

I only like her when SFM guys put her in the cat outfit.

She too serious and "Madam perfect " attitude
Beauty is not everything, expressions gave fat extra points

I jerked off to some lightning SFM's this morning.

It's a Japanese game. Most of what you'll get is either too serious like Lightning and Fang or too KAWAII UGUU like Vanille and Serah.

I bet you also are attracted to the new miku model. Fucking brainless.

Easy to not be attracted to Lightning when she looks like your sister.

>those bumps

Her being too serious and madam perfect in attitude is not the problem, it's the writing and trying to make her flawless in that. If you want the characters to be believable, they at least have to have a stronger struggle the more prevalent their personality becomes. It's like thinking in terms of how a brighter sun casts a darker shadow, but she was just shining bright and she'd eliminate all the shadows around her simply because she's that perfect. There's no duality or dichotomy to her character to provide that excellent contrast, so it's just vexing to watch her almost effortlessly walk on glass with bare feet and not get a scratch because Toriyama won't let her have anything but good qualities to him.

That's for Square Enix characters

>new miku model
where???

HURTS MY HANDS

not sure if lucky or not
post pics fucker

Thank you user. Looks like it's time to play.

Velvet's the better Lightning.

Sorry I'm not attracted to a 2d girl that has no tits, no ass, and zero personality to speak of

She was flawed in the original game though. She was quick to anger, stubborn, at times immature (worst birthday ever), and selfish. It wasn't until the sequels where waifuism crept in and tried to make her seem perfect.

>hobo that cannot afford new cloths
no

warning: nsfw

She's just an emo Milla, though.

Velvet is an infinitely more likeable character but other than being a female protagonist she's not at all similar to Lighting.

She's nothing like Milla either. I swear you fags don't even play video games.

>Not even activated

pleb

But she's an insufferable character and she's badly written.

> Here's the best girl.

literally who

>worst birthday ever
That was such a stupid scene. I never saw a 21 year old switch into acting like a 6 year old so quickly since the last time I saw CWC.

Any random whore in Witcher 2 is more attractive than Lightning.

Do not SEXUALIZE the sisters!

Stop it!

Me

>notits
>noass
no thank you

This make the character too simplistic and manichean. Lack of charismatic make him untouchable
Zidane from FF IX was opposed of it. He is charismatic but correct in the same time little jerk some times.

>that oversimplification with pre-finalized Lightning
Damn you are desperate.

Lightning is hot but Fang is true waifu for laifu.

>no assets
>no personality
One would think that would be the perfect match for you.

>manichean
Uh, what?

Fang is gross. She's an unwashed, smelly brown girl.

>""""""""""""""""""""""badly written.""""""""""""""""""""""
Opinion safely discarded.

Now that's a best girl if I've ever seen one

So that's the point Square Enix put defects on his characters in a too artificial way.

True.

manichaeism
Either they are 100% good or 100% bad

Right. It's never built up and justified. Where did the immaturity even stem from? It just seems put in there to "add to the character" and nothing more. Someone will try to jump through hoops to link it to something, but it'll be one or two simple things, which forgets that things are an accumulation over time, and time is a variable bad writers forget about.

Like an overoptimistic person doesn't suddenly go goth emo after just one bad experience alone. It's a geometric model of 1/t, where t represents time. Note that t=0 yields a nonexistent number, which kind of makes meta sense...anyway, it takes a few more experiences to really crack a person's optimism. This is just an example of development over time, and writers don't know how to write like that because it requires more thought.

But I'm sure Lightning's immaturity will be "because something something happened one day and made Lightning become immature".

It's a lack of emotional development and she never had the time to mature in that sense because she was too distracted by taking care of Serah to pay attention to her own feelings, which should have been more extrapolated in LR. I mean she grew up into a hardened soldier to fugue away and suppress any bottled up emotion she might have had while she watched Serah grow into a more normal life and get a boyfriend.

But they never extrapolated on those ideas. I'm sure they wanted to with Luna or Lumina or whatever the fuck she was called. But Toriyama seems like such a cockblock in the writing department, and Squareenix in general as well. And that's why Matsuno had to fake sickness to leave them so he could go elsewhere with his ideas.

source plz?

Oh, some religion thing. No wonder I never heard of it.