He's right you know

He's right you know

He's right, but I'm still gonna be disappointed that Jim's just as much of a "pissbaby" as the people he constantly makes fun of.

I like some of Jim's videos on the industry. He's just a fucking bad reviewer and a very petty fanboy.

Do you know which BOTW reviews got the most clicks?

It certainly wasn't the ones that gave it a 9 or a 10.

>Believing someone who's favourite game runs at 30fps

kek

>le dieing fps man
>Defending his fellow fat british faggot

He's not defending Jim, he's just saying it's not worth getting upset about.

>complains about arbitrary numbers
>invented the FPS meme
Zero self awareness.

You know its bad when the fat british cuck makes more sense than Nintendolts

Jim doesn't use ads on his website IIRC

He's probably never even touched Zelda.

He's doing this for attention. More attention = more likely patreon supporters.

Honestly I feel like too many people take metacritic way too seriously but then there's being a fucking fanboy who goes nuclear because one guy doesn't suck a game's cock like everyone else does
But I get it, with Nintendo barely clinging to still producing hardware before bailing out to become third party, Nintendo fanboys cling to every 10/10 review of BotW to validate their belief that Nintendo can do no wrong and shouldn't change and so they get upset when people think otherwise

And?

Pretty much. If you enjoy the game, you enjoy it, if not then you don't. It's simple and scores shouldn't determine what you should like or not because everyone is different.

>caring about the opinion of a fat British e celeb
I'm not a nintendofan by any means but come on now

Bain?

>But I get it, with Nintendo barely clinging to still producing hardware before bailing out to become third party
Nintendo only lost money in 2 of the past 5 years, despite the Wii U, which they fucked up in every possible way. On top of that, Nintendo could lose money for decades before they would have to leave the market because they have an enormous store of cash from the Wii/DS.

You dont get to bring 30fps

this would mean a lot more if undertale never was his game of the year

Him and Jim are pals

>Zelda runs at 60 FPS
>But it drops frames like every other console game on the planet so it's shit

All pcfags should die of both cancer and aids, desu

That's a big pricetag for just 30fps

>Caring about what any critic/"gamer" has to say
>Not a total fag

pick 1

>PCfags are still this mad that nobody cares about their "bare minimum" standards

zelda does not run at 60fps

>Zelda runs at 60 FPS

>But I get it, with Nintendo barely clinging to still producing hardware before bailing out to become third party, Nintendo fanboys cling to every 10/10 review of BotW to validate their belief that Nintendo can do no wrong and shouldn't change and so they get upset when people think otherwise
And in the same vein, every other fanboy cherrypicks a negative score to validate their belief that Nintendo (or any other company) is always wrong and should just be a 3rd party developer and get upset when they get called out for it.

>game hasn't gotten a score less than 9 until today
>b-b-but it's totally not clickbait guys

fuck off

>Zelda runs at 60 FPS
it runs at about 30% of that

>Low framerates literally give me cancer.

t. totalbiscuit.

>That name

>>Zelda runs at 60 FPS

Bain?

Isn't TotalBiscuit suppose to be dying in hospice?

Fps isn't arbitrary.

not how business works user

IF they keep bleeding money for a few more years they will change their business strategy, no matter how much money you have in the bank if you start to seriously bleed money you'll either make changes or your shareholders will force you to.

Framerate is not arbitrary or a meme

>Zelda runs at 60 FPS
In what fucking universe?

Both TotalShitscuit and Jim "Cucklord" Sterling are laughable fatties who will both die before turning 40

It sure is arbitrary to care about when BotW fucking plays like a god damn slideshow amirite

>Zelda runs at 60 fps
Can I borrow your Switch?

>IF they keep bleeding money for a few more years they will change their business strategy
Changing their business strategy does not mean they have to leave the market. They already have changed their strategy as they've started making mobile cancer, Amiibos and DLC all of which are incredibly profitable to them. Regardless, they wont be losing money anymore as the Wii U has finally been abandoned. They now have the Switch which is already selling easily twice what the Wii U was and they still have the massive audience of the 3DS to sell a few more games to.

60fps is an arbitrary number.

Did the cancer eat his brain? or is leftism his only brain disorder?

Wait Jim is British? I didn't think they made them that size on this side of the Atlantic.

He's been in and out of death. Some say he's immortal.

I thought this guy was dying? doesn't he have like terminal cancer or something

sure, but high FPS itself is not.

Except it's not. 60 Fps is 1 to 1 sync with a 60hz display. 60hz displays are by far the most common.

matches the refresh rate on TV so no its not

dead and irrelevant channel
soon dead from cancer
lol

He's dying but whenever he's near death he realizes he hasn't shit on a AAA publisher in the last month so he does that first.

Expanding to mobile is to have a fallback if their console gaming division completely flops.
It's too early to see whether the Switch will succeed or not. Right now most people who have Switches are more dedicated Nintendo fans who would have bought Nintendo's new thing on launch no matter what. The Wii U sold very well at launch too but things completely stopped once the nintendo nerds all bought it.

If their hardware continues to sell badly then they will definitely leave the console market, and probably go 3rd party which is either going to be the best thing ever (nintendo game designers free to do whatever without having to comply with dumb gimmicky shit from their retarded hardware team) or terrible if they pull a Sonic.

yeah but hasn't he been like dying for 4 years
what keeps these brits alive for so long

His videos still get a ton of views and his reviews break the 300 000. Not bad for a guy with cancer.

Also, really? Being edgy at a cancer patient?

He'll die this year. Screencap this.

Cancer is a long battle, user. There are people who think they're cured and then like five years later they drop dead.

TB is lucky because despite the cancer being deadly he's caught it relatively young so he has a fighting chance.

Sup Forums is full of literal children who get butthurt at review scores now. Let that sink in.

>I am not a good person

Thread premise checks out

>It's too early to see whether the Switch will succeed or not.
No it isn't. It's already selling twice what the Wii U was at this point. On top of that all of the market analysts say it will sell good numbers. You can even look at youtube to see how much more interest there is in this device. Mario Odysee's trailer got 16.4 million views. For comparison, Mario 3D World capped out at 3.7 million. And Odyssee still hasn't even been released. By the holidays I expect it will pass 20 million views.

>Now

Bain?

I think he won't die until companies stop releasing games at less than 30fps on consoles.

It's physically capped at 30fps and average at about 20 fps

The bigger problem is that reviews (should) exist to tell people what is and isn't worth their money/time before they actually play it, which is why so many people pay for scores. As such reviews should include detailed accounts of what the game has to offer in order to do their job of informing people what the game is like in order to aid their decision in whether to trade the money/time for it, but instead everyone sees reviews as just the final arbitrary number given to a game as if they themselves are the marketing team who are paying for it. The validity and accuracy of what's said doesn't matter anymore, the need for details on what the game has to offer doesn't matter anymore, only the final number and how it effects metacritic scores matters, making reviews in and of themselves completely pointless (which is sad enough because the overwhelming amount of paid reviews, or people just conforming to avoid backlash, did that already).

Wish he died from cancer already

Fps is a scientific measurement
Frames/second
In the same way we have meters/second
Did you fail basic physics at school?

>Being edgy at a cancer patient?
He did it first

that's like twice as many frames as Zelda though

>Nintendo barely clinging to still producing hardware
>outsold PS4 and Wii
Delusion

>now

>Sup Forums pass
your opinion is shit kid

It sold more than Wii overall but only outsold PS4 in France and Japan, it couldn't hold a candle to PS4 sales in the UK and USA

Except 60FPS should be a minimum standard in all games.

30FPS makes a game automatically trash. No exceptions.

He is wrong though. Giving a game a score out of 10 isn't meaningless at all.

He's joking but him grading everything by their framerate would instantly make him the most consistent and reliable reviewer as that's something he has always been critical.

Jim is just really petty and graded Zelda relatively low as a way of getting back at Nintendo. That's something a critic should not do.

Jim?

And here they are, sony's defense force. Every time...

>Post a lie
>Get corrected
>F-F-FUCKING DEFENSE FORCE

What are you, a fucking loser? Not even that user, but of course you're gonna get called out if you just make shit up.

He loves to white knight for Jim Sterling. Jim, on the other hand, likes to throw him under the bus.

>How dare you ruin my delusion?!

Seniority?

It's not a lie at all. It outsold the Wii and PS4. And in countries like UK it's still great numbers.
>Likewise in Spain, Nintendo sold through 44,673 units of Switch during its first weekend on sale, beating the 38K record set by PS4 in 2013.

The same article shows that it couldn't beat PS4 in the UK and only says it had the best sales of any Nintendo console

I didn't say it beat it in the UK, dipshit.

You said that it outsold the PS4 and yet the UK 100K sales lead the PS4 has negates the lead the Switch had in France, Spain and Japan combined

so people who want to play zelda but didn't buy a wii u are buying a zelda machine. these early numbers are absolutely zero guarantee of a lasting trend

Mario Odyssee will sell more than Zelda. Zelda's trailer has 11 million views, Marios has 16 million. We don't know much about what they're releasing next year but at the very least there will be another fire emblem.

>can't give an honest review that botw is average at best because people will just claim you're doing it for attention

>fps is a scientific measurement

Kys, moron

>runs like crap
That's where you're wrong, fatso

Bain?

I've touched Zelda's private parts

>still caring about comments made 6 years ago
HMMMMM

what game?