FEH

What we know :

• Lucina is going to win voting gauntlet, 2 hours remain

• Arena cycle ends in 21 hours

• Ursula grand hero battle expires in the next 36 hours

• Inherit skill patch is planned to go live in 4 days

Inherit Skill Info :

• Confirmed : Heroes can have the same skill(s) as another , to fully unlock the skill(s) you would need to pay 1.5x the SP cost (sic)

• Confirmed : You can take 3 (of a possible 6 ) skills from a hero at a time (sic)

• Unconfirmed : The hero donating the skills "dies"

• Unconfirmed : Skill inheritance is limited to heroes that share both weapon and movement type

Bonus : Path of radiance seems to be the next major summoning banner release.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1-LkEPOJuCFfYK8v0IXTbu8KCHHO7D70uFJMpcQ9lTPw/mobilebasic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>losing by 4x
Q: How will ephraim fags ever recover
A: They wont

can confirm "Skill inheritance is limited to heroes that share both weapon and movement type"

pic related

How's your barracks looking, Sup Forums?
>Decide to down some orbs for Effie because Wary Fighter is godly.
>Get 5* Ephriam, 4* Robin, and 3 trash before finally getting a 5* Effie
Went better than expected. Even if Ephriam's ivs are crap.

>Bonus : Path of radiance seems to be the next major summoning banner release.

source?

Guess I can't speak for everyone on Ephraim's team but I don't even care about the result. It's been obvious since the moment the gauntlet was revealed that Lucina would be mopping the floor with everyone else, and to nobody's surprise she did exactly that.

I sent home everything below 4 star 1 day before inherit skill was announced...

Let's theorycraft skill transfers Sup Forums
I'm planning to give my Peri's Glimmer to Hinoka. A 2 turn 50% damage boost paired with a brave lance seems pretty decent. I might rethink if it actually does kill the unit though.

That could just refer to certain skills.
Saying this as someone who was pushing the "no passing skills unless both units share a movement type and weapon type" idea.

Maybe I can actually WIN the cunt after this fuckfest is over since Olivia is consistently shit lv 30+

Hector can only carry her so hard in Lunatic.

Yeh now that i reread it the wording does seem to indicate that

I mean it's obviously a quick translation, so it's still up in the air what the wording really indicates.

Honestly the only battle worth caring about was the one with Ephraim and Chrom since anyone could have won that. The rest was a no brainer and therefore boring.

Ogma is an organ donor, gib brave sword. Huehue

I don't think that's an official account.

giving raven wary fighter
>cant get doubled at above 50% hp
>gets speed +7 at below 50% hp
>might actually be able to quad hit shit

>gimping a character with lower speed and lower overall rating by giving them a brave weapon
Seliph for example would go down from 178 rating to 163. I don't think it's worth it considering how arena works. Maybe if you also passed on a Fury.

what are you aiming for though?
top feathers is easy to obtain.
who cares about ranking 2bh, its pay to win

I blew my orbs trying to get a Nino, but I got a Camilla instead. I regret that I kept going and should have stopped once I got Camilla. Didn't even get a 3 * or 4* pity Nino.

@fe_heroes_jp is official

I kinda hoped she'd only have double Ephraim's score, so this is a little disappointing.

Dont think they care. It was obvious something like this was going to happen since Ephraim and Chrom actually had to use Flags, whereas Lucina didn't.

Free shit for me so w/e

At least 4.5k rating. You aren't reaching that with multiple sub-170 rating heroes, especially not when I'm forced to use a 4* Fem Robin just to get the bonus. I managed to get 4.6k rating last arena season and that was enough for top 1000.

always wanted titty monster, too bad she is a mediocre unit.

yeh but why, either go for number 1 or why bother. number 1 requires dropping cash ( multiple level 40+10s )

This is such bullshit, I have 5* ogma and he has a whooping 10 fucking res.

Bravesword + damage absorb is fucking dumb, especially because I also have Chrom.

who /quitting when free orbs stops/ here?

She somehow keeps carrying the grand hero battles for me for some reason.

I plan on giving life and death to my +Atk -Def Eliwood. Coupled with Gunter and Reinhardt, Eliwood will reach 69 attack and 45 speed while attacking. Should be very interesting.

For 1k-1.5k more feathers and fun.
>either go for number 1 or why bother
Why even bother playing at all then? Just uninstall the app, bro.

k have fun competing with pay 2 winners
masochist

everything with a bow 1 hits her

t. sub 4.5k shitter

Everything with a bow one hits anything flying.

this isnt dota mate
you are vsing ai and only ranking high because of high BST you either got from rerolling, luck or paying

Do NOT kill the Peri

Well yeah, but with the grand hero battles you don't have to put up with takumeme every fight.

Can someone explain to me why BST matter in Arena?

more BST=more Points

read
docs.google.com/document/d/1-LkEPOJuCFfYK8v0IXTbu8KCHHO7D70uFJMpcQ9lTPw/mobilebasic

I know what BST is but what does BST even stand for

Yeah, so why the fuck would you gimp a unit with high BST with a shit Brave weapon that will only lower it and your score? Remember, this is why this whole conversation chain started.

You get paired against teams that have a similar BST to yours. The higher the opponent team's BST the more points they give you if you win.

BST directly translates into points because IS is brilliant at game design. This is only really relevant to anything at absolute top 7-win Advanced no death 5* Level 40 F2P tier, or if you decide to whale like fuck for 40+10s with uber high BSTs. Otherwise they're less important than skills. You can pretty safely ignore anyone who says the meta revolves around BST.

>tfw I have given money to this poorly designed game
>didn't even get a 5*

Does a skill have to be learned by the donor hero in order to pass it on? Can the receiving hero level up the ability once learned?

I'm wondering if I have to feather up heroes to their max rank to pass on a skill or if I can just send it over from a 3* and train it up. If you can't then this is whale only territory now, no one has hundreds of thousands of feathers to rank up heroes just to melt them down for an ability.

>top 7-win Advanced no death 5* Level 40 F2P tier
In other words, the only tier that matters since every free player will eventually reach this point.

WHY DOES THIS FUCKING GAME HAVE NO CONTENT

Because playing arena beyond getting >3000 points is pointless, see :stop trying to defend try harding vs ai, competing with pay 2 winners, lmao

BST only really matters if you're whoring for score, and thus feathers. As far as actual game impact goes, it's pretty negligible on the whole, as stat spreads are far more important than raw stats.

>getting >3000 points is pointless
I guess if you want a pitiful 2k feathers a week

Do I have anyone worth blowing the 20k feathers on or should I just hold onto them?

feathers are pointless, nothing worth ranking up
because of BSTS lmao

you contradict yourself so much

>stamina in a mobile game
Who the FUCK thought this was a good game design

Lilina and Sharena can both be good but it depends on Lils IVs and whether or not you are satisfied with Catria.

I would suggest subbing in Merric for Elise at least, he is incredible against tacos and tippers while giving your melee oriented team some ranged options.

Sharena

Every mobile game dev ever

Sharena. Otherwise, no.

prevents botting nigger

Is there a mobile game that doesn't have some sort of stamina?

>Nowi, Effie, Sharena, any potential future units they add
Retard

Ephraimfriends, it's been an honor. I'll see you in the next gauntlet.

Also Camus and Zephiel.
That's at least 100k feathers right there.

Well, fuck. No Svallin fliers then.

there are units with better BST
who care - your logic

>prevents botting
Yes I'm absolutely sure this is the reason. This obviously is, too, the reason why higher level missions require more stamina - it couldn't possibly be a ploy to hook players on the game and make them spend more shekels.

encountered it in training tower once
was like wait my isnt bow 1 hitting this bitch
"neutralizes effective against bonuses" , lol

>playing Bind Blade
>enter Nomad route
>Sue dies soon into it
>decide not to reset
>save after beating chapter
>realize I just locked myself out of one of the legendary weapons chapter
J U S T

Hana with a Brave Sword.
Quad-attacks incoming.

i completed entire story mode all difficulties and still have 8 free stam pots, its only bad in lunatic grand hero battles

Better fucking hope she oneshots on that inital 2x blast, otherwise she's dead as fuck next turn, then goodbye Arena score.

>>Bonus : Path of radiance seems to be the next major summoning banner release.
God damn it I just spent most of my orbs.

>yfw Lucina with Dance thanks to Olivia

Don't worry. You'll get 20 more orbs thanks to our girl, Lucina.

Encountered one myself.
The skill name wasn't Svallin shield though.
Guess they'll introduce a flier with the skill sometime in the future.

Only if you roll them like Hector. Bartre is only high because of Fury and you can just pass that shit on to someone else.

Stupid frogposter

Dance and Sing are in the same category as Falcion and probably Aether.

Michalis has Iote's shield

Who should I dump 20k feathers on, if any. Also, is my Kagero any good?

>Chrom with Dance and Vantage

What skills would you inherit over towards Hector to make him utterly unstoppable? I've been going through my pleb heroes and I just don't see anything that catches my eye.

The winner gets 20 orbs?
Wasn't the prize just feathers?

Everyone that participated in the gauntlet at all gets 20 orbs.

Swordbreaker/R Tomebreaker. Alternatively, those skills that allow units to attack first when attacked at certain HP thresholds.

>Also, is my Kagero any good?
no

-Spd/+Res Kagero

Well...

Everyone gets 20 orbs because reasons.

Effie or Nowi
>Kagero
-Spd/+Res
RIP

Should I spend those orbs on the lucina banner or is it not worth it since it expires like right after?

Why are we using Pokemon terms all of a sudden? It triggers me so much.

I don't get the obsession with this game. Everyone runs the same shit too, spending real money to get the same parties

Best Lord Ike coming to this game when?

Lucina and Ryoma are the best Red Swords in the game at the current moment, what do you think?
FE autism.

>Sup Forums unironically enjoys mobileshit
This board has gone down the hill in terms of quality

It's ending tomorrow. If you want Sword Chihaya that badly you better get on it since she's a 1% chance. Probably the best chance you'll get at summoning her.

The funny thing is that the Nature mechanic is closer to what this game does than the iv mechanic.
That said, iv stands for invisible values, which is a pretty good description of the modifiers in this game.

Hows your second day of Sup Forums, sweetie?

wrong playing mobile games while outside or during dota 2 makes sense

playing console games never makes sense
pc > mobile > console

I mean individual values. Same deal.