How mad would you be if this got a Switch release?

How mad would you be if this got a Switch release?

Who cares? No one wants to play games on a handheld weaker than the 360.
Also a switch version wouldn't be launched before next year anyway

I wouldn't, I am an idort that is above console war faggotry. More games for other people to play.

The idea of someone getting mad over another console getting a game is maybe the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

I would be happy. A Nintendo console finally gets real games, the last time this happend was with the GameCube

If it got a switch port and no PC port I would be pretty mad

yeah because there's a precedent for Persona games on PC

All I want to know is what are the odds Danganronpa V3 gets a port? We know Spike Chunsoft is supposed to be a partner.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Who cares, really? It would probably be on par with the PS3 port at best. The Nintendo players have SMT to abide them. SMT5 is one of the only reasons I see getting a switch

>game that looks like garbage

perfect for the Switch

V3 is coming to PC, who cares

I don't think about impossibilities so I have no idea.

>game
>perfect for the switch
pick one

I would be happy if it got a Persona 5 Gold port in 2 years or so (realistically).

It won't happen though.

By that time Sony will announce another Vita attempt and will slap the game on it.

Why would I be mad? Going to play it on my jailbroken PS3 anyway, a Switch release changes absolutely nothing.

It's good when more people get to play great games.

The butthurt would be fucking glorious. If anything though, it'll probably be an updated port with added content like P4 Golden on the Vita. Still, I'd love it. I was planning on getting it on the PS3, but I would it for the Switch.

I don't really care about exclusives really.
If it's a good game, hopefully more people can enjoy it on multiple platforms.

I wouldn't.

i wouldnt buy that censored piece of shit

>He fell for the meme
I'm sorry for your loss