Why is his mouth so big

why is his mouth so big

People's mouths enlarge when they are killed.

...whatever

cause he got done sucking your mom's dick

Well that certainly wasn't creepy in the slightest.

did he died

Yhorm

Old Friend

I have come to uphold my promise.

ENOUGH

Be honest, does anyone understand the plot to this game?

scare thread?

MANY DOORS

Yhorm has a face though

Yes, but it's substantially harder to understand why the main character starts acting completely retarded halfway through

Thnks mr skelltal

oh god what the fuck is wrong with this dudes legs?

Too much krabbypatties

Obviously, what is this condition called though

obesity

POP OFF JAMES!

uhhh its beautiful you thinninist

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

fatfuck user here, im printing this shit out so when I go to my fridge i'll see this and probably not eat.
>literally eating a whataburger and stopped the minute I looked at this shit.

Reminder that both Squall is Dead and R=U are bullshit theories. People who use them to justify Squall's character motivations because they "don't make sense and make extreme leaps" need to understand that he spends the entire game in blatant denial about his social desires, and that just because he internally states that he doesn't like certain people, doesn't mean that he actually feels that way.

People who use them to justify the time compression plot because it creates "plot holes" and time loops need to understand that time compression is an original concept and can't be analyzed by the same rules that apply to "time travel" fiction.

Reminder that both of these theories were only thought up, not because the plot "doesn't make sense", but because VII fans desperately wanted another Zack-esque mindfuck plot twist that didn't exist in VIII.

POP OFF JAMES
jesus fuck

Did you just assume his weight?

POP OFF GAMES

POp off James

What is R=U?

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES!

Rinoa = Ultimecia

Ultimecia is actually Rinoa from the future

Rhyona is Ultimecia

is this image not loading for anyone else
it keeps crashing my shit
i'm starting to panic guys

not loading for me either, made me think the thread was deleted

>404 does not exist.
Send help

POP OFF JAMES!

werks for me

Why would you assume he's unhealthy just because he's plus-sized? Ugh.

POP OFF JAMES!

Ultimecia is Rinoa from an alternate timeline where Squall dies. Time Compression is her end game to reunite with Squall, and the theory is built on why the party fights a GF based on the ring Squall gives Rinoa.

but wtf happened when he got stabbed in the chest

POP OFF JAMES!

challenges to people wanting to write new creepypastsas:

write somethig about g2a, humblebundle or sites like those

is that Squall from FF8?

yeh its from the ending cutscene

POP OFF JAMES!

I gagged, POP OFF JAMES

dont go to sleep tonight

POP OFF, JAMES

Pop off james

POP OFF JAMES!

POP OFF JAMES

Elone sends Squall back in time via dreams which affects Laguna and squad in reality, to try to counteract ultimecia's effect on the sorcorer bloodlines, which would mean the end of the world (of 8, void remains uneffected.)

middle middle middle, Squall overshoots on the way back from the end, ends up getting Edea "infected" by Ultemicia in the first place (closing the time paradox loop) is then saved by Rinoa and the promise they would meet in that field.

Squall dead is BS, R=U is actually true but only in the timeline you closed. Rinoa remains Rinoa in the end thanks to SeeDs contract to help until Timber is liberated (based Cid and his vagueness.)

people can't grasp this cause they not thinking 4d enough marty!

this

How 2 rost balnk post tech me pl0x

The next we see of him, he's fine.

Also, that the entire party grew up together and don't remember it doesn't add up. Squall dying is the most logical explanation.

What's that over there?

what ma I even looking at?

なに!!!It's breaking through the 「Ultimate Barrier」

empty spoiler gap empty spoiler

I don't know how to triforce anymore though.