twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Already had a bigger launch than PS4
>Second week sales will likely remain high

>Already had a bigger launch than PS4
>He actually believes this

Except it doesn't you dumb drone. Lol.

>3DS dominated for 5 years
>Switch will do the same

Remember how media create sales threads were banned on here because it was causing so much butthurt to sony fanboys kek

sony > nintendo

the last 10 years confirmed this, stay mad

So, since everyone who get Switch is for Zelda, and Zelda sold 180000, Switch can't possibly sold MUCH more than that right?

m-create.com/ranking/

Yesterday there was a statistic posted that 89% of people who nought a switch bought Zelda. You can do the math from there.

OP here. Can a moderator please delete this thread.

don't know what to make of these numbers desu

wildlands outsold kingdom hearts hd
kek japan

>m-muh console wars!
Buncha dumb faggots. Turn off your phones and get to class.

01./00. [PS4] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft) {2017.03.09} (¥8.400) - 89.791 / NEW
02./00. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX (Square Enix) {2017.03.09} (¥6.800) - 62.770 / NEW
03./01. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 44.483 / 230.862 (-76%)
04./02. [PS4] Horizon: Zero Dawn # (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.03.02} (¥6.900) - 34.292 / 151.289 (-71%)
05./03. [NSW] 1-2-Switch (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥4.980) - 20.746 / 100.282 (-74%)
06./05. [PS4] NieR: Automata (Square Enix) {2017.02.23} (¥7.800) - 20.523 / 257.068 (-46%)
07./04. [WIU] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 17.482 / 62.084 (-61%)
08./12. [3DS] Pokemon Sun / Moon (Pokemon Co.) {2016.11.18} (¥4.980) - 11.646 / 3.200.916 (-5%)
09./09. [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 - Professional (Square Enix) {2017.02.09} (¥5.250) - 9.795 / 172.853 (-27%)
10./06. [NSW] Super Bomberman R (Konami) {2017.03.03} (¥4.980) - 8.550 / 45.173 (-77%)

| NSW | 61.998 |
| PS4 # | 35.300 |
| 3DS # | 23.681 |
| PSV # | 8.398 |
| PS3 | 639 |
| WIU | 430 |
| XB1 # | 117 |

>3DS dominated for 5 years
In what world. It's the worst selling Nintendo handheld, and did very poorly in its first two years until it got a price cut
>Switch will do the same
Screencapped for future mockery.

T-t-thanks a-anyway

>| NSW | 61.998 |
Switch Stronk

>did very poorly in its first two years until it got a price cut
Nice revisionist history. It was price cut months later and sold 20 mil in its first year.

salefags were a mistake

>Nier outsold WiiU Zelda and sold half as much as Switch Zelda
All is good with the world.
>Switch Zelda got recked by Kingdom Hearts and Ghost Reckon.
Holy shit!!
>Switch only sold 62,000 units, PS4 sold half as much without the novelty.
>WiiU sold a measly 430 units, getting outsold by the PS-fucking 3
Ninten-drones on Suicide Watch

Horizon is supply constrained, otherwise it likely would have done significantly more. Sony really underestimated demand

Nioh came and went without notice. Got slammed by the one-two punch of Horizon and Switch

>3DS sold 20 million first year
So the remaining 40 million was spread across 6 years?

11% who bought it were scalpers

Since when have japs become fans of FPS and open world games?

Except that's not true. It did strong at first thanks to loyalist drones, and then did poorly until the ambassador program which no, was not " a few months in. It failed to capture the mainstream audience as well as the DS did. Shut your earholes all you want, handheld consoles are on a very clear downward trend. Switch is susceptible to this as well, and given all its flaws I'd be surprised to see it break 20 million lifetime.

hahahahhahahaha

>"Horizon is supply constrained, otherwise it likely would have done significantly more. Sony really underestimated demand"

3DS has been out FOR 6 years, moron. Stop shitposting.

I am monitoring this thread

How much did PS4 get on its opening week?

I like Nintendo but I want the Switch to do bad in at least its first couple years so Nintendo might reconsider shit like paid online. I don't want a Wii U-tier failure, but something like the 3DS's bad start would be good.

Christ literally read the Wikipedia article, drone. It was price cut by late summer 2011 and surged over as Xmas. nice revisionist history.

it's semi interesting. don't know why anyone would look it up without owning stock or being financially invested in some way

I forgot directing someone to /biz was a thing for a while.

It was released in February 2011 and received the price cut on July 2011.

We're on the internet, you could literally look that up.

>I like Nintendo but I want the Switch to do bad in at least its first couple years

that literally means wiiu 2, even if they removed paid online like you wanted, it would get no games at all because it did shit in its first years, no one would want to jump on board with it

>Switch sold 61,000 in its first two weeks in Japan
>PS4 sold FIVE TIMES AS MUCH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Fuckin westaboo

>03./01. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 44.483 / 230.862 (-76%)
DELETE THIS

Wonder how assblasted Sup Forums is going to get when Splatoon 2 comes out and Splatoon along with Switch shits on the charts.

Well even if that were the case, they probably wouldn't do paid online for the Switch's successor.

This is week 2, moron.

Switch has sold 400k, Zelda 250k.

Stay mad.

in 2 days

01./00. [PS4] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft) {2017.03.09} (¥8.400) - 89.791 / NEW

wat

You're aware this is the week AFTER the launch week, right?

Christ the state of sonybros

>How much did PS4 get on its opening week?
see322,000

Because it's semi-interesting and #performancematters - successes lead to similar shit, and failures lead to less of them being made. Hence we're getting Soulsbornes and basically no arcadey racers.

But that's wrong. We already know it did 330k in 3 days, and is up to 400k 10 days later.

That's only two days though

>being this mad
Oh boy. Switch is fucking doomed, ahahahaha.

Reminder that fucking WiiU sold 3.5 million its first quarter. Switch still hasn't even been able to sell through the initial batch.

so

why do you faggots care about what the nips buy?

>Getting BTFO so hard you've got to play it off by shitposting
Lol.

I hope it does well, but I'm not convinced that it will.

Let's stand together, hold hands and pray that it at least outsells the Wii-U. I don't want to see the end of Nintendo; I'm not ready for that.

Jesus this place really is nintendogaf, fucking stay classy Sup Forums.

>Reminder that fucking WiiU sold 3.5 million its first quarter. Switch still hasn't even been able to sell through the initial batch.
Switch is already up on WiiU by 50% worldwide. WiiU released at the start of a quarter, Switch at the end. Out of holiday season.

Stay salty my dude.

An excuse for more consolewar shitposting is my guess

>PS4 Pro and VR were heavily supply constrained this week

Why do sonyfags say this every single week?

>Whoreizon: Zero Gameplay outsold fucking Nier

>Disgaea 5 port not in top 10
NIS having a hard time.

Because it's all they have as damage control.

that isn't the case at all. extreme success will prompt a sequel but low sales won't affect the Japanese game industry unless absolutely, literally, non-hyperbolicly no one cares

Keep in mind that Nier has been out in Japan for almost a month now

Switch is doing worse than 3DS and Wii U in 2nd week.

Japanese games are shit.

Drones are desperate to see the Switch be a success to justify their purchase of a DoA console.

Except they forget that fanboys will always lap up whatever new product a company launches on release day, and Nintendo is 13 million strong.

Call me later when most the fanboys have bought one, and it it fails to reach the mainstream audience like it inevitably will.

Just by comparing value at launch, the Switch is WAY worse than the WiiU ever was. WiiU at least had games, wasn't horribly overpriced, and didn't come with crippling hardware failure that were going viral. WiiU also started the new generation, Switch is compensating for failure and launching midgen when everyone is busy playing all the new games coming out for the current gen consoles.

Spotted the NeoFag cuckold.

Still. The fact that Ubitowers and an Ugly woMAN face beat a genuinely fun action game with a hot protagonist.

I want to blame nu-males for this but I know they're just a symptom.

>Drones are desperate to see the Switch be a success to justify their purchase of a DoA console.

Why you care about products that other people buy and enjoy?

I would be so willing to join Sup Forums for the switch if I hadn't been here when the Wii-U was out. Sup Forums convinced me to get one and there it sits, virtually unused.

Why do you?

>western game outsold weaboo games

>There are people on this board who think Splatoon 2 won't do shit for the Switch in Japan

Not only is Splatoon huge in Japan, but Nintendo are advertising the fucking TESTFIRE DEMO all over the place.

Same. Learned my lesson the first time. Now I'll just sit back, and watch the world burn while I drink their idiotic tears.

Seeing all this shit happening with the Switch has made me really appreciate my WiiU desu. Now that it's hacked, it's quite the comfy console. Switchfags will never know what it's like.

that's the thing senpai. We don't. That's why I questioned the purpose of this thread in the first place.

ITT: People backpedaling until the number for "Sales within whatever" makes their console look superior.

Reminder that Nintendo consoles are inherently anti-flop protected by massive hardware profit margins because of their tactic to never sell systems at loss.
Secondary reminder that Nintendo floated on that alone for so long already and are only just raking in the free paid online money.
Tertiary reminder Nintendo isn't go anywhere. Get over it.

Side reminder that Paid Online makes gaming more money than ever before in history and was an inevitability.

>thinking pedos and their opinions matters.

Those fatfuck otaku have already bought the Switch to play their pedo Squid game. They are, and always have been a minority.

It should be, considering how many problems it has with the design. Anyone who buys it before they at least revise the problem bits like unremovable joycon attachments is a fool.

Having more games than just zelda would probably help too.

Loving all of these retards coming in here to shit on Nier being outsold by Horizon, Nier has already been out for a month in Japan.

>he thinks splatoon 2 will suddenly increase the number of consoles sold to 50M

As expected. It has no games, if you purchased it for zelda might i remind you the wiiu has it too and it runs exactly the same.

A shame really. Nintendo shouldnt have rushed it but i get why they did (to make the financial year look better or whatever)

>They are, and always have been a minority.

What does that make the Souls fanbase then?

They already have the homebrew launcher on the Switch. Whether it's good or shit and whether it sells well or not, it will probably end up comfy for the people without crippling hardware defects.

>We don't
Really? Cause I see you gloating about sales and review scores all the time.

Also, someone post the image if all the screencaps of the drones bragging that the WiiU would "destroy PS4 and Xbone."

>generic ubisoft open world game no897 selling that much in nipland

Splatoon was the only game to carry the Wii U in Japan in 2015, you fags don't know what you're talking about.

I don´t care, questions stands:
Why you care?

No, you've never seen me gloat about sales, because I never gave a fuck. The problems of anonymous posting.

>Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Wat?

I can't see Spla2n being as popular as the first just because of the monthly subscription fee to play multiplayer (in a game that's entirely focused on multiplayer), even if they aren't charging you until autumn.

>wii-u
>13M lifetime sold
some nice carrying. too bad it didn't translate to a lot more consoles sold.

>Consolewar faggots are desperate to see the switch fail so they rape the goalposts yards at a time to try to make it look like a flop.
ftfy

>What does that make the Souls fanbase then?
People with good taste?

Idk man, what does Souls have anything to do with anything here? I though we were talking about Nintendo babies and Splatoon pedos. Also, you sure were happy when you thought you'd get Souls on the Switch, but I guess now that it's a given that rumor was bs, Dark Souls is shit again to you, right?

Just like Skyrim, it was always garbage, until Nintendo finally got it!! 7 years later. Right? I still remember you revisionist retards bragging that you got the Special Edition too, due to pretendered footage in commercials, ahahaha. When in fact, it's a given it's the vanilla cause Switch can't handle shit.

Switch will be a Nintendo and indie machine, and you know it.

But what Splatoon 2 IS over the first one is on a portable system and local multiplayer enabled.

That alone will make it a multi million seller in Japan.

It'd be doing better if people could find systems to fucking buy.

nips love these type of shooters. the division and gears of war both did well in japan, and all three games ship with japanese audio.

>those sales

not even the japs want jap games any more it seems

what a shame. i dont play weeb games myself but i respect their artistic integrity

>carry the Wii U

It sold less than Vita my dude

A new shooter outsold an old game compilation and an action game that's been out for a month, looks like Jap games are BTFO.

>| PS3 | 639 |
>| XB1 # | 117 |
the fucking ps3, a 11 years old console, sells better than the xbone?

No shit, you're a fucking anonymous, nobody knows what your posts are unless you name/tripfag. You know this, you're saying this, yet you were the first to start generalizing people here with your "we don't". I don't care if you don't, but I've seen plenty of threads and plenty of posts people gloating about Switch and its sales, and those show a much broader and clearer picture of what is happening on the board than your opinion of the topic. What a banal post.

>console with a massive library that cost $100 less and can be hacked sells better
I see nothing wrong

It'll sell around as much as the first. Probably less, as all sequels do. Look at any sequel of any game ever. It always sells less than the original. Splatoon 2 will be no different, especially being on the Switch, and having paid online.

So take the lifetime sales of Splatoon, and cut that in half. And that's the sales for Splatoon 2. Do you really think 2 million worldwide is enough to carry a console? Splatoon 1 sold 1.5 million in Japan. That's not multimillion seller, and that won't be for 2.

2 million lifetime won't rocket Switch sales through the roof, in fact, it'll be a mandatory buy for any retard dumb enough to have bought a Switch right now. As will MK8D, and Odyssey.

Mario is the only one you can truly see create as spike. It's obvious Nintendo is gearing up for a strong Winter sales period, with a decent library of games on Switch, and so forth. From here till then, it'll be very lackluster.

I was referring to myself and Perhaps I shouldn't have.