Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-qKACbnkg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please dont jinx it you stupid mongrel

>So are they doing it

Are you blind? WE DO IT

i hope vr and dlc for everything except leonb/claire a

I'm sure after the last bit of RE7 dlc they'll start talking about it, they don't want RE7 to lose hype so they probably don't want to talk about it yet.

if they don't use RE4 gameplay they are finished

If they make it first person I'm gonna be so fucking pissed.

this

We do it wrong most likely

Pffft, no way fag.

Classic RE gameplay all the way.

It will never come out, lads.

Yes, learn some patience.

Why is it you faggots can't seem to understand that this wouldn't work without massive changes to the original?

Fuck off, you've done more than enough damage to the series without sullying up the classic games.

Capcom announced it in 2015...

good thing its a remake

REVII is a decent template for a Remake of 2, but they've got to improve the enemy encounters from VII because they were really really bad.

Aahh new fag didnt even play re 7 or re 2

What part of "remake" don't you understand?

Yep. Calling it now, first person with the RE Engine.

Why would i want to play flavour of the month VR meme shit that has nothing to do with RE?

It was announced right before the year changed, are you retarded? They wont promote it in 2016 because of RE7. It will be on E3 this year

go kill yourself retarded mememaster

>right before the year changed
>announced was in august
Do you have autism? It was even before VII

Woah you're like the first person to ever say that!

What an original idea! Good thing you called it, wouldn't want someone to steal it.

i hope we get operation raccoon 2 instead. echo 6 and uss were way more interesting than leon and claire. we dont get to hear much about what umbrella was doing aside from some bows during the raccoon incident
plus this is still the best
youtube.com/watch?v=Ar-qKACbnkg

Remake should not mean change the entire goddamn game like FFVII. Fuck out of here with that. Not even movie remakes do shit like that.

theres a difference between remake and remaster champ

that's literally what remake means, you God damn autist.

REmake 2 will be a realtime tactics game, where you control up to four characters - Leon, Claire, Sherry, and Ada.

Screencap this. I work at Umbrella.

god please be true