How are you all enjoying Senran Kagura Estival Versus for PC and Peach Beach Splash?

How are you all enjoying Senran Kagura Estival Versus for PC and Peach Beach Splash?

What's the VR dressing room like in PBS?

THERE IS VR FOR IT?!

Reminder that Yumi's breast size went down as she was originally a G cup.

Still waiting for my copy of PBS to arrive.

Not yet, it will be added eventually as an update.

I'm still waiting for this shit to get cracked. No way I'm buying after fucking shinovi versus and those disgusting loading times on a fucking cartoon game. I looked for a fix but apparently even on an SSD the game loaded like ass. I shouldn't have to even see a loading screen to go from dialogue to dialogue or to fighting.

As long as no butt sizes go down.

>big tits
>no ass

Fucking japs. Why is this allowed?

It's already cracked.

Why do people play these? I could understand buying one but I feel like playing one equates to playing them all.

No Asian girl has an ass so they have no reference point.

Ohbaby.jpg
I'm overseas now and don't have my VR unit so thats great news.

Fapping will be changed forever.

Also my advice to you use pick your absolute favorite character and just level only that one. Also experiment with all the weapon types and find your favorite and only level those.

i just wish the boobs in the game were as big as they are in the artwork. i'm hoping there will be mods or cheat engine to make them have the appropriate bust size

I want to have sex with Souji!

Someone post marie-chan and honkers

I see.

That's gross user.

Enjoying EV again on PC. Will pick up PBS when it gets localised, hope it's as fun as it looks.

Time to get PSVR finally I guess.

How's the PC port?
I might go ahead and buy it for the third time.

Sorry, she just makes my dick throb.

Just seems like the PS4 version honestly, had no performance issues so far, and my PC isn't the best. It doesn't come packed with all the DLC like the other 2 Steam SK games, which is a shame.

Yes im having fun

is the tutorial still bugged in the cracked version?

Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get localized

Why?

What is the actual GAMEPLAY like in these games?

I've never been interested until Peach Beach Search and Destroy Water Guns Ultimate Extreme, and that's because Splatoon legitimately looks like a fun take on the TPS shooter genre

I'm going to marry Yumi!

Hack n slash.

As ice melts, she gets smaller.

You can have her, pal.

I'm about to pull the trigger on PBS but I have some questions.
Who are base characters and who are DLC?
Do characters have unique attacks still like the old games or is it just about what gun you use now?
Can I get by with not great moonreading - just basics?

The game is nothing like Splatoon. People only said that because both games have you shooting liquid.

It looks like she's getting some belly chub going on.

Senran Kagura in general are beat em ups, traditonal in 3ds (though the second one combines it with 3d) and the Versus games are more like musou lite.

PBS is a spin off gameplay wise tho, and other than being a tps and using water guns, it's nothing like Splatoon.

It'll probably take about a year since we're dealing with XSEED. Hopefully the gap will be shorter this time though

>people say EV is the worst
>so far its shaping up to be the only game in the series I would actually classify as good

1v1 me.

I don't think it's that bad but I think it's slowly shaping up to be babby's first Senran game.

I'm new to Titty Ninja Simulator. Which game should i start with? Mind that i only have PC and PS3.

Do I need to play Shinovi before Estival?

play online you faggots

that's where the real fun is

I agree. It's my favourite in the series, granted i haven't played Burst 2 or PBS yet.

Ayane, Honoka, Maria Rose, and Sonico are DLC characters. Rest are ingame atm.

Way to go, you made the mistake of listening to strangers on the internet instead of forming your own opinion.

Estival Versus is a decent place to start. There will be little story elements you might not understand, but the stories are never that good anyway. EV has the most polished gameplay.

New waves too? Guess I'm getting it then.

How do I get good at competitive online Estival Versus?

Don't forget the transformed leaders are DLC too.

The only "unique" attack is a simple melee, the water guns and cards area shared.

And yeah, you won't understand much about the stories but the menus are easy enough to navigate.

>Who are base characters and who are DLC?
Marie Rose, Honoka, Ayane , Sonico and the leader's awakened forms are the only DLC

>Do characters have unique attacks still like the old games or is it just about what gun you use now?
Every character plays the same. Only difference is their melee attack.

>Can I get by with not great moonreading - just basics?
Menus are pretty easy to navigate but you wont understand much from the story.

I hope she goes down to a C or D. Then she will truly be perfect.

If you buy the Japanese version and have a western account you probably won't be able to get any of the DLC. I know that's what happened when I got the english Hong Kong version of DoAX3.

EVIL

I just bought it, downloading now.
I don't think DLC will be a problem, I've done that before. DoA might be an exception since that game is more like a service than a game you own with their fun money stuff.

>you just read that in Mermaid Man's voice

Making a different region account on PS3/4 is really easy and takes no time anyway.

Dude, make the voice operation something like "Tits are life".

how good is this game?

>OBJECTION!

>MUH JUSTICE

>those wolf shinobi that keep blitzing you and breaking your combos

JESUS CHRIST

Everything Sup Forums says about this series is twisted by their raging hateboner for Yumi.

They used to be fun with somewhat engaging gameplay and a story that balanced out some of the fan service. Now they're ruined because Yumi a shit and all we get is titty ninjas on the beach. We keep playing because we're hoping for some kind of return to form, but truthfully we're not expecting much.

>Sup Forums says Yumi is shit
>play the game
>Yumi is the best
>that voice
>those eyes
>that kimono
Never listening to you guys again.

Like pottery

I'm gonna beat this dog and get charged with animal cruelty!

Kind of

I've played them all and it's shaping up to be my favorite too. Admittedly the story isn't the best, but it's fun and has a good roster and content

Who hates Yumi? Yumi got better as of EV but is still boring, but that would be a pretty silly reason to hate her.

The overexposure of her is what people should hate instead of the character.

Whilst i haven't played Burst 2, Burst was clunky as fuck to play, and i wouldn't say i fully enjoyed what i did play of it. EV's gameplay is polished as fuck. I've always thought the stories have left a lot to be desired, so all in all, i disagree entirely. SK7 could be interesting though, if it gets serious and has full on Yoma boss fights, and is a straigt up action game.

>implying I'm investing dollars in this series after SV
The art is still good. And I'm loving Miyabi's look in PBS.

I don't really mind her as much as I mind that she pretty much hijacked the series and Asuka and Homura's dynamic is a much better focus. and Miyabi's team had the most interesting backstory. At least Yumi brought us Shiki Minori and Murakumo

>The overexposure of her is what people should hate instead of the character.
That's what a lot of people actually don't like, but it always deviates to nailing Yumi to a cross or something like that.

They're just jealous of my wife.

>At least Yumi brought us Shiki Minori and Murakumo
Good taste, mah brudda

I wish Katsuragi wore her swimsuit like this in the game.

If you say all of this without having played SK2 then you're missing out on pretty much the only well-rounded SK game.

It's really good. It's just that multiplayer is not working at all. Loading screen of death, connection loss and if that happens, there's no way to get back to the menu. You have to shut it down so all progress will be gone.

I wouldn't say Yumi entirely ruined the series, Yumi herself isn't as great as the pedestal Japan places her to be

She doesn't? DROPPED

Asuka and Homura are even more boring than Yumi, though.

I'm going to fuck Yumi with an user!

Is there any way to play all missions with only one character in EV? I hate it that I have to switch through the whole rooster. Some characters are just so damn slow that it's a pain to even kill the scrubs.

Like i say, i wasn't a big fan of the first game's gameplay, and from I've seen, it looks more of the same. I could be wrong, but maybe I'll never find out.

I have 600 yen left, what DLC should I get or should I wait for Marie?

Nope, each mission is locked to the default character the first time you play it and you can only change them on replays.

B O Y C O T T
O
Y
C
O
T
T

2 is fairly different gameplay wise. For one it's full 3D and not a sidescroller

Estival Versus have one of the most funny multiplayer i ever played,

Use rage mode or whatever it's called.

All story missions must be played with the target character first.

Wait for Marie

No, during story mode you have to play as those characters. If you're going for every platform, ignore them during the story, and get them afterwards with whichever girl takes your fancy.

Not that guy, I've played SK2 and the gameplay was unbearable. The games don't work on 3DS.
And the only major difference the versus games bring is a controllable camera which is only an improvement

It's a side scroller with 3D boss fights

If i can pick it up cheap, i probably will.

Who is the strongest character in EV and why is it Ikaruga

I meant like the movement feels different, or at least there's more space to move in