>>371117137

Im losing my goodamn mind this can't be real.

Other urls found in this thread:

mynintendonews.com/2017/01/13/online-play-added-to-certain-nintendo-switch-virtual-console-games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

umm.... okay? >.>

That + this mynintendonews.com/2017/01/13/online-play-added-to-certain-nintendo-switch-virtual-console-games/

The game was fansubbed ages ago, these fucking faggots aren't gonna impress anyone now all these years later. Too little too late!

Never ever

I'm sure many of us are aware of that and that playing roms online has been a thing for awhile as well.

Neato, wish that VC would hurry up already

Ahahahahaha
A feature emulators have had for 15 years
I remember playing Zombies Ate My Neighbors with my brother on a 56k connection
This is hilarious

That's cool I guess.

I doubt that applies to this though.

I played through it a few years back, still one of the best SNES RPGs, I'd argue better then CT if SD3 wasn't so easy.

>Holy shit a 20 year old game that was fanslated years ago is going to be officially playable on official nintendo consoles in western countries
>still in japanese though ;^)

thanks

>region free console
>easy to purchase other region games
If neither were the case, then yeah, we'd never fucking see it.

>just a port
>not going all-out with a remake like SD1 got

Alright.

Or simply that it seems to be a port and not VC so they will probably be able to translate it.

Nintendo...you will never be our ally.
~ PC Master Race

So its finally possibly happening?
Bout time

Am I the only one who only thought SD3 was okay compared to SoM? It felt so sluggish.

Wasn't it released in english in Europe? Or am I thinking of Terranigma?

think they may be working gonna a improve version of SD2 first with the suggest of the first one.

if they are hopefully we can see the full vision of SD2 since 60% of the game was cut to fit on a cart .

You're thinking of Terranigma user. SD3 wasn't released anywhere outside japan.

i can't tell you how much I wish that picture was real

I hope they remaster it.

you are thinking of Terranigma

I'm sure any future SD2 releases will just be the mobile version. If they don't just lazy it up and use the snes rom anyway.

They're not translating it. They're just putting all the Densetsu games on the JP Eshop.

You can still buy them and play them if you know Japanese.

Not holding my breath for a translation, but there are guides on the net.