Is this a good game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_tOkgeH2c
youtube.com/watch?v=jHtiEi52KPY
youtube.com/watch?v=jvBN1yP0q7E
youtube.com/watch?v=5nitJd6cIXU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, the book is a fun read though.

All I remember about this game is the PUH-KAH every time you jumped.

It's okay, as in mediocre but still fun to play.

I recommend reading the book while listening to the official music album instead.

This, reading books while listening to music is god tier

Yea, it's got some fun ship/vehicle sections, nice action-adventuring vibe set in the Star Wars universe, and really nice level design.

Shame about the floaty jumping and awkward controls, but it aint perfect.

It's generally an acceptable 7/10 game with a very unique feeling among star wars games.

WAMPA STOMPA

This fucking level

yes

I never knew the game and book were completely different.

The soundtrack was seriously unbelievably good. Apparently it was John Williams' understudy. I am actually a tremendous fan of the new Star Wars 7 movie even though most aren't and I will say without question that this game has a better soundtrack than what Williams came up with for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ_tOkgeH2c

The Farce Awakens is a trash movie with no redeeming qualities, even the music is awful.

I wish we got a SotE movie based on the book with the original SotE soundtrack (not the game one, the soundtrack that was created as companion album to the book) rather than that trash.

yeah

That's not very hard, Williams phoned it in for TFA

The march he wrote for the Rebels was pretty great. It's just a major key version of the Indiana Jones Nazi theme which makes sense because it's a good guy military.

youtube.com/watch?v=jHtiEi52KPY

it had great levels, terrible controls

a hit or miss game basically

fuck those train levels

There is literally a total number of 0 memorable tracks in TFA barring maybe this one.

Fucking Rogue One has more memorable soundtrack, at least I can remember the imperial theme from that one easily.

No but its nostalgic as fuck so who cares

It was also the first game to tap into the cinematic experience of star wars. Games before that just didn't feel like you were playing the movies.

This game had to have one of the most complicated ways to access the cheats imaginable.

This track blows my fucking mind

youtube.com/watch?v=jvBN1yP0q7E

They should've shamelessly used some of this stuff for episode 7

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=5nitJd6cIXU

I don't get this one. My brain just can't memorize it. I can't hum it in the shower.