Max Payne 4

When?

>Max Payne is an old man now addicted to not only pain pills but meth and he's in Vietnam but it's also the 70s
okay fund it

Max Payne 3 didn't really give him a closure. Definitely need a sequel

Sarcasm?

But actually, I agree. The only way to give him closure is have him die.

Hopefully never.

3 was a perfectly serviceable ending with no ambiguous bullshit. Max literally walks off into the sunset, free to live out his life as a beach bum having cut every loose string in his life.

What's wrong with Max just living out his life in peace? At this point he's pretty much destroyed the corruption in the Brazilian PD/PMC as well as escaped the bullshit following him from New Jersey, there's pretty much nobody left that could implicate Max in more action without some incredibly convenient contrivance.

Hopefully never ever, just remake 1&2 in 3's engine. Let the series die in peace.

Never since 3rd game sold like shit.

Mona is still alive (if you finished Max Payne 2 on dead on arrival).

Max story came full circle. IMO his story was basically completed. Where old they even go with in a sequel? Best move would be a prequel and a young Max.

What about a if Max Payne 4 is mostly PTSD flashbacks to his different murder sprees.

That was 2.

>Rockstar bought the IP just to kill it off

i have a friend who works at remedy who showed me some artwork of max payne 4 on his phone

said they are working on it and it's going to be coop

he also said they are getting the license from rockstar similiar how bethesda and obsidian did it with fallout nv, rockstar basically hired them to work on mp4

he also said they were supposed to reveal the game in december or january so i don't know what happened with that but it'll be definitely revealed soon

also i know nobody will believe me but i don't care

1 was a great game on its own.

2 and 3 has increasingly better gameplay - cutscenes notwithstanding - but the story and Max's motivations felt more and more out of place.

I would play a re-make of 1 with a modern engine though.

>Rockstar announces a trailer for a new project is coming.
>Screen shots of a New York in Winter, during a terrible blizzard.
>A familar voice starts talking:
>They say those that forget their past are doomed to repeat it.
>But for some, forgetting just isn't an option. It's always following you, just on your heels like a second shadow.
>These people try to forget... with pills, booze...women. It might even work, for a while.
>But it doesn't last. It never does. Sooner or later, their past will catch up to them, and grab them by the throat.
>When that happens, they have no choice but to confront it head on.
>To go back to the night, where the pain all started...
>Rockstar Presents: Max Payne 1 and 2 Remastered.
>Exact same story, script and characters, all done in MP3's Engine.

Fuck this will never happen will it?

Can confirm. Also the next mario will have guns and he teams up with Shadow because bowser stole the chaos emeralds. Trust me my uncle works for both nintendo and sega at the same time

Sadly no... rockstar isn't that smart, nor do they care enough. They'd rather get money from shark cards then actually listen to fans.

I wish gta5 had as good of gunplay as max Payne 3.
In gta5 high caliber weapons outside of shotguns feel extremely unsatisfying

Max Payne 1 with MP3's graphics and gameplay. Man, that's be a dream come true.

>60 year old max payne lives in thailand and gets into trouble after some bullshit involving his drunkass and dumbass american tourists looking to bang 13 year old girls
>said creeps have a daddy with money, who bribes the locals to go after max
>max lives out a marky mark wet dream, blowing zipperheads away
>he kills his way up to the evil general-type-guy
>max begins to have a heart attack, knows he doesn't have any time left
>tackles the guy off of the roof of the palace
>they both die

I don't want this game, but that's how it's going to happen

Max Payne 3 was fucking unnecessary.

MP2 ended the story nicely. He cam to terms with his dead wife and kid and was at peace with himself. That's it, end of story.

Then rockstar goes and ruins it.

I don't understand why they made such good shooting mechanics for a game and then just downgrade the shit out of it for the next one

is that Dick Masterson

MP2 was the best game in the series.

>Michael has an ability similar to Max Payne's bullet time
>it's nowhere near as satisfying