Fire Emblem Heroes

Fire Emblem Heroes
>tfw your favorite characters have become relevant again thanks to this shitty mobage
How did your favorite characters come out artwise?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ4eQHtdW44
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turned out really great. Always fun to tear apart blues and have iotes shield to protect me from tacos

My favorites are from Blazing Sword, so they're all better by default.

I played for two days before quitting. I'd rather play a proper FE game.

I like the artwork, though. Is it possible to hack the game to collect all my favourites?

>tfw the games ae out but they were left behind, liking Igrene is suffering, almost as bad as being Igrene

Currently making a 5* +Atk/ -Spd Chrom into a merciless rape machine with an extra *5 Cain's Brave Sword+.

Also, does Chrom just get all of Cain's skills once I combine the two? Or does Cain have to have all of his skills unlocked first? And can I switch between Falchion / Brave Sword or does Brave Sword replace it entirely? I have no clue how skill inheritance works yet.

Lastly, should I replace Spur Def with Threaten Atk?

You can only inherit three skills at a time, that includes weapons. You need to get prereqs fist, so if you wanted a 3 skill, you need to get 1 and 2 first. After inheriting, you need to learn the skills using SP before you can equip them. SP cost is 1.5x if the unit inherited from didn't have them unlocked. Once learned, you can switch between skills freely

Skill inheritance makes you pick 3 skill to give. And it requires prerequisites.

So you'll have to spend 2 slots on Brave Sword and Brave Sword+ to get the BS+ on Chrom. Leaving you only 1 slot left for anything else.

And yes you can switch between Falchion and BS+ freely once Chrom learns BS+ with SP.

And no, Cain doesn't have to have anything learned.

Also yes you should

Great, thanks for the help anons. So, just to clarify, I don't have to worry about leveling up Cain or anything? I can just give Chrom Threaten Atk 1 and then have him unlock 2 and 3 later?

You'll have to fuse another unit to Chrom to get everything you want, you can only inherit three skills at a time

I just don't want to fuck up the process and waste my 5* Cain

That includes skills of the same type? So Threaten Atk 1 and 2 are counted separately? And Brave Sword and Brave Sword+?

Yes

I don't even use healers but I have the weird urge to just slam all the healers I have together to make an ultimate healslut.

>Clarine as the base since she has the highest bulk and speed of all the cavalry movement healers
>physic or rehabilitate
>renewal
>live to serve
>probably Pain for 10 def/res free damage when not healing

Not sure on the special or a slot yet.

Would Seal Speed benefit a +Atk/-Spd Takumi or stick with Vantage? I really want to make him work. I was thinking Darting Blow would help but then I can't use Close Counter.

Stick with Vantage.

>still cant play it on rooted phones unless you are okay with reinstalling every 5 minutes

Boo fucking hoo

>How did your favorite characters come out artwise
Top tier

She got pretty good art. Most of the ones I like all got good to great art.

My nigga

What would you say is better then, Brave Sword+ or Threaten Atk 3?

>Seth, Pent, Canas, and Ilyana
not out yet

Brave sword+ can only be inherited from a 5*, while 4* Hawkeye can pass on Threaten Atk 3 if you happen to pull him

>Look at quests
>That's a lot of "orbs" I'm missing out.
>10th stratum
>Don't have all wingers, calvaronies, and armadillos at 40.
>Have 2 wingers at 40 (Hinoka 5* and Camilla 4*). Leveling Palla and Beruka because they my highest 4*.
>Barely got Gwen and free Draug (wont be getting these 3 orbs).
>Level calvaronies to high 30's already have 2 in the 20's and 1 at 40.

Have to constantly reset because Clarine a shit 3*, Eliwood worse than I expected, and Jagen dies to reds. All the burden is on Reinhardt.

Hows everyone's quest coming along?

How do I get better at rolling Ninian?

10/15 for inf, 5/10 flyers, got cavalry at 34 soon attempting lvl 10, armors is a lost case

I've got urusala/Abel5*, Sully at 4* and stahl 4* but he's only level 20. Managed to get 13 wins in 10th stratum.

Training up Gwen and Draug 4* to help out effie 4* and hector 5*. My plan for that is to stack the armored spur stack right onto hector so he can solo everything.

My fliers are shit, i'm not going to bother. Cumilla can't do shit at 10th stratum.

>Lilina
>relevant
There better be a good build backing that statement up, otherwise I'm gonna call bullshit.

Sounds like Brave Sword+ is the move then, thanks again

>10/15 for inf, 5/10 flyers, got cavalry at 34 soon attempting lvl 10, armors is a lost case

What you using for your flyers and calvary?

>My fliers are shit, i'm not going to bother. Cumilla can't do shit at 10th stratum.

Feel ya there. Seems you got a nice strat going for ya.

Fine artwise, not all so fine gameplay-wise.

She can one-shot things, which is sometimes better than doubling on account of not getting hit. Or I would say that before the fury/desperation Nino became a thing anyway.

>Or I would say that before the fury/desperation Nino became a thing anyway.
Yeah, the mages with both decent Attack and high Speed just blatantly outclass a lot of shit thanks to Desperation.

I always thought 10th Stratum enemies were completely randomly generated, but since I've been grinding the 10th Stratum quests I've noticed I keep running into exact repeat teams. Anyone else notice this?

Flyerd are subaki/cherche/est/palla. I've lost way more than I've won though. Then again levels are like 40/37/37/38 and haven't bothered giving them better skills.

Cavalry is Eliwood/Ursula/Gunter/Jagen.
Haven't gotten any other one.

All 4* units

>tfw your Genealogy waifu got in before many others
>her art looks nice by itself, but it looks uncharacteristically loli-fied for her
>her voice doesn't match up with the art at all, but it would work fine for her actual design
>is a sword unit with no legendary weapon or meme popularity, so she got fucked into clericville

At least her raging lust for her brother didn't get censored at all.

Choose one to
Enter a loving, romantic marriage with
Have spiteful, dead fish hatesex with
Hit with an axe.

I have. Ever since starting the infantry quest, I've been seeing Kagero every two attempts.

Still waiting on her.
Who "still waiting for their favorite" here?

>He doesn't main a cavalmeme team
Cavalry and pedestrian complete, my flying team is hot garbo (Shiita, Kanpeki-man, and Narcian) but I'll accept the challenge.

I keep running into the same team of two red swords and a healer on that plain map with the horizontal stream and bridge in the middle.

>How did your favorite characters come out artwise
>Florina
Well

>Enter a loving, romantic marriage with
Catria
>Have spiteful, dead fish hatesex with
Est
>Hit with an axe.
Palla

>gargantuan freak eyes that are attempting to fall off of her face

I'm sorry user.

Fuck Catria
Marry Palla
Always kill Est

You can swap the first two if you want but Est is always worst girl.

You'll probably be waiting for a while.

>tfw probably no Nephenee when we finally get a Tellius banner because the vote split meant she placed below Mia

>How did your favorite characters come out artwise?
Horrible

Hinoka
Beruka
Shanna

Is Tsubaki a good flyer or as much of a lost cause as the others blue flyers?

At least you pulling through with calvary with that set up.

Subaki is a great bulky flyer.

Nips regularly use him to draw aggro when they beat Grand Hero Battles using only free characters.

Love the artist for Florina and Selena.
Elise is still a miracle of the universe.
Cherche is OK I guess.
I don't like Rebecca, her eyes are too shoujoish.

I don't want to sound like a waifufag but must of my favorite male characters are not even in the game. No Kellam, no Dieck, no Canas and Hector looks like shit.

Still waiting for Jesus on Wheels.

>No Kellam
You probably just didn't notice him.

>Tfw married Cordelia
>Her art is shit
>They used Fates design for Selvera
Fug

Bretty good honestly, poor eliwood though

>He doesn't main a cavalmeme team

Mainly because of shitty rolls and as much as i would like to throw money towards it i know i wont get what I want.

Essentially get nothing but 3* rolls and random 5* despite focus.

>Who "still waiting for their favorite" here?

Don't see Charlotte in the foreseeable future nor Say'ri.

Gregor when?

Slutty dragon loli needs her creepy Eastern European bad touch uncle.

Thanks that'll motivate me to level him.

>Try to roll for Ninian again
>Get this
It's ok I guess.

Marry Est
Fuck Palla
kill Catria

Tbh it's a hard choice between Palla and est that I'd rather marry

Sometimes I feel like the only person who has never gotten more than 1 5* in a session.

youtube.com/watch?v=zQ4eQHtdW44
This guy always uses him.

Looks good there but what the fuck is this?

Reminder that Est leaves Abel. She'd probably leave you too.

yeah. You'll get banned in a way that the game essentially becomes single-player, but you can do it.

He's a good phys tank, deals low damage though even with weapon advantage. Thinking about giving him Moon (got a 3*frederick lying around).
Yeah cavalry is surprisingly solid so far. I'd like to replace Jagen but my Abel is -Att and thus shit

>tfw once they do get around to adding your favorite, his stats are probably gonna suck
Snacki came out alright, so I can hope, but I'm not confident. I hope he at least gets Verrine as a unique tome and it ends up being good

This has got to have been the longest and lamest summoning rotation yet. New summon banner when?

I'm banking on user's Children's Day prediction.

Friday and it's gonna be worse

Sacean ornaments idk? She's a half sacean after all

seriously. I want an excuse to roll and at least to get some inheritance fodder

>tfw probably no Nephenee when we finally get a Tellius banner because the vote split meant she placed below Mia
Why not? They both actually got into the top 20 and are different classes, it's not like they are mutually exclusive.

Because Micaiah and Mia placed higher, so they'd possibly get priority unless someone favors her like they did Sanaki.

>have a 4* of all four of those units

The guy in the video is using 3*s, right? Neat. Gives me 3 days to grind them up.

I'm still surprised Sanaki got in first before anyone else.
I mean, I dig it, but that's still one hell of a pick. She couldn't POSSIBLY be that highly ranked in the PoR/RD polls.

>10 top tower level wins with team flying.
>3 with team cavalry
It's just a shame that the armor one is borderline impossible for most, seeing as how there are only like 5 fucking armors in the damned game.

She was probably someone's favorite.

But user they were so generous to give us a free fucking Draug.

Badly.

Which is why I'm guessing someone just really liked her. Obviously there is some favoritism, in not just who is getting in but in how good of units they are.

At least Hector counts. If it was his game he should be able to solo it.

Hector can do it solo, I'm just waiting til lthere's only 3 enemies or all blues.

Then the 3 others just hide.

Not bad. Shame about the VA though.

>the only 5* char i've gotten from this banner is fucking lucius
JUST

Just got her last night so excited, maybe I'll give her shove from Est.

Is there an easy way to reset the tower? I usually just go into a 1 stamina match and surrender.

Reminder the best B skills are Desperation, Vantage and Brash Assault.

Lute when?

>Wary Fighter, a B skill, counters all of these aside from vantage.
Haha

Your 6 arena battles also do it.

Limited to armor units. Or is it?

>armor units only
Yeah, too bad armor units are a non-threat on defense.

You say that, but I consistently get defense wins with mine, and I see Hector nearly every fucking match.

Me too which makes me happy because free points.

I don't know how unless you are catching people off guard with wings of mercy. And even then if you check wings of mercy is easy to predict. I won a match entirely by letting the other team kill themselves.

Eiricar

Though to be fair apart from the eyes his art's pretty good

Stop this at once dear brother.

Should I give muh boi eph life and death or fury?

Damaged is even lulzier.

Fury if you want him to have a better chance at surviving tomes. Life and death to give him a better chance to double.