The Vita outlived the Wii U

>the Vita outlived the Wii U
>the PS3 outlived the Wii U
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The 3DS outsold both Vita and PS4.

pwned

Erm nope

PS4 is easily over 57 million consoles right now, probably more, Vita is around 14 million probably.

woah, you're saying a console that was released 3 years earlier has sold more
damn...
how can sony compete

The 3DS came out 2.5 years before the PS4.

shitendo blow
the fuck
oooooooooouuuutt!!

>Vita outsells Wii U
>hahaha top kek
>3DS outsells PS4
>it was released 3 years before doesnt count hurrdurr
How annoying can Sonybros even be?

the difference is that vita and wii u only had a couple months between the releases, and they're both basically dead now
PS4 released 3 years after 3DS, and it's still selling a shitload, while 3DS is starting to die

That was the purpose of my post I love watching them flounder and perform mental gymnastics.

Also I could have pointed out that the PS3 lived for 2 whole generations and still didn't manage to outsell the Wii.

>they're both basically dead
Wii U is dead. Vita is still getting games.

its time to kys

lol PS4 is going to outsell the 3DS lifetime in like 3 months.

> """"games""""

Name me one that a non-weeb would actually recognize

The 3DS is absolute trash. I wish I bought a Vita instead

>non-weeb
>>>/reddit/
>>>/neogaf/

>uashuahsu gaems?? shitta is ded deal KEKnerd!!

I own both and they're both great.

The PS2 outsold the NES, SNES, Gameboy, Virtual Boy, Gameboy Advanced, N64, GameCube, DS, Wii, 3DS, Wii U and the Switch.

No Nintendo can fuck off with releasing better models every few months

>name a game
>but you can't name those gaems!

I didn't bother getting a New, but I did get a Limited Edition XL because the launch blue/black was ugly as sin.

I'll give you a chance to try that again.

>Vita
>Lived

All Nintendo platforms outsold all Sony platform!

ask the PS3, it outlived the wii and ds and couldnt outsell either

Ask the 3DS first, it outlived the DS and is even the successor but couldn't outsell both DS or Wii.

>vita
>living
>still holding back the ps4
Fuck off vitafags most of you went to pc so can the remaining ones just off themselves?

vita will never die tee bee que aitch

>Gameboy Advanced

Game Boy Advance*

nice punpun shirt

Are you trying to tell me that the HANDHELDS 2DS ($80) and 3DS ($150) combined sold more than a HOME CONSOLE ($300) that was released years later?

SHOCKING

No, he said the 3DS alone outsold 2 of Sony's platforms.

I see you failed.

Also vita weebshit is the lowest quality of weebshit.

Sales numbers count "3DS sales" as: 2DS + 3DS + 3DS XL + New3DS + New3DS XL

3DS sales doesnt mean just the OG 3DS Handheld but all the iterations of that console.

>implying it was alive to begin with

I fucked up and read 2DS as just DS.

Killzone?
Jak and Daxter?
Rachet and Clank?
Sly Cooper?
Guacamelee?
Don't Starve?

>mfw the vita outsold the pii poo

>moving the goalposts

/reddit/ needs to leave

But all of that weebshit is available on steam so you're wrong

and yet it outsold it in games. LOL

fucking rekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkekt

There are almost no Vita games on Steam.

The only vita games not on steam are Trails of Cold Steel 1 and 2, Persona 4 and Vanillaware titles.

That said, its still a stupid argument

There's plenty more. There's barely any Vita games on Steam.

The few you have like Monpiece is pure shit lmao.

> indie games

How old is the rest of that shit? Like launch year?

Vita games are the japanse equivalent of Steam greenlight.

Keep going with your logical fallacies.

death would be mercy for the vita

It lived as a vegetable for 5 years.

I genuinely love how angry the Vita makes most people.

It's like salt for my popcorn.

Another consolewar thread?
Why dont the entire Sup Forums become idorts

Vita's my favorite system. Would love to buy Nintendo if they could make real hardware and started making decent games again

because most of the board is poor, underage, NEET, on the autism spectrum or some combination of these

Literally this: I'm an idort myself (PC, XBONE, PS4, PSV and 3DS) and it's fucking amazing.

I live in Japan and you're full of shit. Vita is great. 3DS is for kids and people addicted to monhun.

> vitafags shitpost about wiiu because it's the only console that failed hard enough to make their piece of crap look favorable when compared directly

> other anons shitpost in their shitposting thread

lol u m-mad huh?

Why does its release date matter? You asked for non weeb games and I gave it to you. Also no matter how much you try to deny it those "indies" are games. Keep crying nintenbro

> vitafags are degenratly weeb enough to live in a country where they aren't welcome, but too autistic to get the hint

Those games also happen to be mediocre hand-held spinoffs or ports.

Old, dead shit that nobody cares about.

ps3 also burned all the profit ps2 did

of course it HAD to last 13 years, to make profit

>Awkward faggots from Reddit who read angry expat blogs but have never been to Japan think everyone is an asshurt English """teacher""" like the guys they listen to

Is there a worse fanbase than vitacucks?

pooned

Nintendownies in general.

The fanbase that keep coming back to Vita threads and saying that.

Laughing at your life m8.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

> muh reddit boogerman juvenile mentality

> awkward

> implying you aren't a socially stunted shut-in

the word idort never ceases to amuse me

there clearly was a demand for a word that describes someone who owns every console/doesn't give a shit about console wars and it couldn't have ended up with a better pick

No. They will never EVER stop being bitter about a 6-year old failed handheld.

They will also never EVER stop being bitter that Sony completely pulled the plug on their handheld division and that they will never have a successor to compete with their hated Nintendo.

The persecution complex of this post is worrying

>He still keeps samefagging and shouting "F-F-FUCK VITA REEEEEEEEE!!!!!" while he has no games to play himself

lmao what a cuck

Do you know how to use that word?

Aww baby doesn't know big words.

Want me to explain it to you?

yeah go ahead retard, I'd like to hear your context.

It would be redundant

Wii U cucks.
>multiplats don't count on other systems, no games lolol
>but they count on ours!

WiiUfags

Only 5 good games for an entire console generation is an absolute embarassment.

blatant samefag

> vitafags actually trying to feud with the wii-u fanbase

> metaphorical cripple-fight

Fucking losers kek

If that's true then why the fuck can I not find them cheaply second hand?
There's no way they should be more than $175, I can even get a god damn PS4 for cheaper

>Only 5

Epic spicy memes my friend

wrong

Costs $150 brand new in Japan. Shipping is usually $10.

Name 5 good Wii U games.
No multiplats. So no Woolly World, Mario Kart 8 or Hyrule Warriors. No remasters either.

>yfw you avoided the wiiumeme

Please do no post this without an appropriate picture or replying to an appropriate picture. Thanks.

>$10
bullshit, it's $20 via EMS whenever I get a figure and the Wii U is much heavier

I always do the opposite of what Sup Forums says, so I stayed the fuck away from Wii U after how much Sup Forums shilled it.
Every good game is being ported to Switch and 3DS, so I'm really glad I never bought that piece of trash. Its great.

there hasn't been a new 3ds for 2 years, user

> he plays senran garbage

Mature gamers amirite :^)

Registered Air is always $10 and it takes 5 days to arrive from Amazon.

Try not living in a third-world country.

>le holding back meme

what did he mean by this?

It's pretty obvious games have to be dumbed down to absolute retard levels to be feasible to port on the shita.

>nindrones pretending like they hate sk because nintendo isn't getting any sk's anymore

>Reddit spacing for fucking greentext
>Y-You're awkward! Not me!

who cares?

you didn't buy a ps4, did you?

Autism: The posterino