it's out

whys he doing the rhyme thing again

Nintentoddlers BTFO

Uninformed, monotone e-celeb shilling.

Now that's what I call Sup Forums

can someone give me a quick rundown?
>inb4 bogdanoff

Nintendo bows to Super Bunnyhop

Even as someone who sees BOTW as GOTY and one the best games in at least the last couple years he is correct about so much

It comes with the nature of open world but the game really could have some more complex monsters and much better side quests

Everything else is really a step in the right direction for Nintendo

Why is he rhyming?

>it's the best game of the year

It's world poetry day according to the description

The rhymes made me cringe

But all of it takes so much for decryption

It's also world down syndrome day.

Did your mom throw a party for you?

All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?

Cool, this video re-affirms all my beliefs that this game is yet another open world game that I would get bored of within two hours with its stretched out content that makes exploration a bore.

>B-B-BUT THIS ONE IS DIFFERENT!!!

It never is. It never is.

Jokes on you faggot my mother is dead.

Well, you're right. That is amusing to me.

bunnyhop isn't good anymore

How about you check this 4

The sad thing is that this is what people actually believe.

Believe what? That [Newest Open World Game] is really awesome and unique and totally not like all the other inferior open world games until the moment a newer one comes out?

who

>Matt and Jimmy both drooling over the game
>George only one level headed and seeing it for what it is
>Nintendofags eternally BTFO

>people blasting W3 for caches etc.(and rightly so) that are 100% filler and pretty much useless

>botw comes

>this time exploration is meaningful guys!
>weapon finds are more saddening than rewarding
>you need 90 korok seeds more

Imagine the fucking complaints if in witcher you needed to clear 90 map markers to upgrade your witcher armour piece

>listening to a bigot

>Look at me I don't have enough confidence in my contrarian opinions and views to carry a video on their own, so I'll do it using an irritating bottom of the barrel gimmick!
Fucking unsubscribed, every youtuber who does this shit is starting a downward spiral.

>makes claim defaming someone
>can't be bothered to find proof

Caches and hidden treasures in Witcher 3 are objectively useless, even if you don't touch the massively OP crafted gear you will never get a single worthwhile item beyond White Orchard.

In Breath of the Wild every single Shrine and Korok seed contributes to a worthwhile reward. Extra hearts, extra stamina, and extra inventory slots will always be useful no matter how far into the game you are. It also helps that they don't clutter up the map should you not be interested.

Most of the time in Witcher you just walk to a chest and open it. In botw the reward for finding something is the puzzle you get.

Although shrines keeps being fresh, korok seed puzzles do get old around halfway through the game. Still better than doing nothing at all.

So, this is allright, while other e-celeb shit gets bashed, right?

>Still better than doing nothing at all.
Which wouldn't be a problem if the map wasn't unnecessarily big and empty for the sake of marketing and pleasing sizefags who don't give a shit about quality. Like every other open world game ever.

>calls someone a bigot with no proof because they don't like them

This is how Trump won

>the reward for finding something is the puzzle
Puzzles are boring as fuck.
Unlike bunnyhop I was actually hoping that next shrine was a test of strength so I could get over with it fast.

If you don't like puzzles why the hell are you playing a Zelda game?

Ninty didn't manage to solve the problems of western sandbox games. Which is why he can't understand all the near perfect scores.

I like action/adventure games and they usually have good music. This one doesn't

It does though

Shit taste.

ZELDA BTFO! FUCKING BASED!!

reddit

His obsession with binge playing and completion ruined the game for him like doom. Also rhyming for some reason.

It was a chore to watch with the rhyming shit, but all he did was say BOTW was the best game he's played so far this year and it still has some flaws, which everyone should be able to agree with. Nothing groundbreaking was stated here.

Cute.

>Other thread closed

Yep Nintendogaf at it again boys.

>Getting mad because you lost 30 seconds
Maybe don't play 10 hours a day.

or this an e celeb thread. Plus he said the game is good.

Advertising is against the rules, George.

And so is he....outed for being a massive homo, that is.

>59 seconds
>120 shrines
You just lost 2 hours of your life in transitions.

I don't understand. Why is he complaining about accessing the map in each of the divine beasts, when in past games you did the same thing with the map, the compass, and the big key?
Its such a nitpick.

>Dozens of threads with videos of people shitting on ME:A for legitimate reasons
>None get 404'd
>Thread about BOTW with legitimate complaints
>Gets 404'd

Gets my noggin joggin for sure.

>tfw I qualified for the weight loss surgery

Honestly, he hit it right on the nose for me. It does a lot of things kind of good and is a step in the right direction for the series, but it's held so far back simply by nature of being a boring open world game.

Literally not what either of us said. Plus there's like 3 threads talking about botw flaws. Try harder next time.

He thinks it's a good game but doesn't fix any of the problems other modern open world games have and he doesn't get all of the hype surrounding it

>Play Horizon Zero Dawn
>Spend hours watching the animation for looting and picking up herbs
Might as well criticize any game for having loading times or animation for things like opening doors.

A momless retard is no joke.

i couldnt watch that video, what he was saying didn't really stick in my mind. i just ended up anticipating his next rhyme and connecting it to a word i previously heard.

had no idea what he was actually trying to say, gave up watching after 2 minutes.

im sure it's impressive and all, would maybe make a good article. not so much as a youtube video, not for me.

>exploration doesn't reward you enough
>because shrine looks all the same
>there are too many fight shrine
>entering and exit a shrine takes a minute of loading
>dungeons are too short
>enemy variety sucks
>too many sidequest of the "bring me 5 bear claw" variety
>shrine sidequest are boring because they always end you up with doing a shrine
>upgrading item is busywork

Why do you deflect on other game instead of accepting BotW problems?

legit and good criticisms that people pass over because it's zelda
but nintengaf will cover their ears at the greatest game ever

I didn't make a video in rhyme about a nitpick, user.
I'm saying its stupid.
Might as well make a video complaining about the slow ass menus in Majoras Mask and how often you have to go in to it to change items.

>thinking social justice is a step too far makes you a bigot

These people are fucking retards.

>Super Bunnyhop
>Mascot is a rat

Doesn't look like a jew to me

He is a humorless neckbeard, and it annoys me that I had the same sense of humor in highschool

Poetry is supposed to be pleaseing to the ear

It's clearly paying homage to the Foxhound tattoo.

That's nice, still isn't a rabbit.

>homage
Sure. As much of an "homage" as the original MG character designs.

Eh for me, my problem with Witcher was me not understand t he UBER hype everyone was doing for it. I mean EVERYONE. I tried it, enjoyed the writing, didn't like the gameplay at all, what with all the shit you gotta do to kill one tiny monster or shit.

anyone have the meaning of his video written down?

Can I keep pressing the red button for infinite 1 millions?

>game of the year

Instant million, easily.

Any game with Kass in it is at LEAST an automatic 9/10.

Even he said it's the best game of the year, he's not shitting on it.

Go to any Zelda thread that's asking people's opinions, overall reception is very positive though a lot of people didn't like the rewards nor dungeons. It's not a circlejerk.

that said his bit about loadtime was stupid.

there's a 50% chance that you get -3 million (debt) if you press the red button more than once

Witcher 3.

They could've made it a little less painful.
>Don't lose control while the shrine door opens
>Instead of pressing a button and watching(skipping) a little cutscene where you go down the elevator why not just have some stairs that do down to a loading zone
>Spirit Orb is just in a chest or lying out instead of
Press a to interact, watch the little unskippable scene where the barrier breaks, skip, wait for the "You got a spirit orb" blurb to go away, skip another cutscene, before you can start loading back to the overworld.
It didn't have to be that tedious.

Noah's living his best life and Btongue is dead.

You have Bunnybots in your system right now.

Eh, I don't find it that tedious.

what I did find tedious were ALL THE FUCKING BLESSING SHRINES

LIKE FUCK WHY ARE THEY EVEN THERE

AAAAAAAAAA that's adorable.
>TFW no lil peeps to pet.

THE GREEN BUTTON

Go big or go home, green button easily. If I don't win I am still in the same position as before, and if I go for the 1 mil I will live my whole life wondering why I didn't try for the 100.

if my post number ends in 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 both of you got the 100 million

They did feel like a missed opportunity. I mean some of them were behind an actual puzzle, but there were deffinitely a few where it said "Just by finding this shine, you're a pretty cool guy here's some shit" where I didn't even know getting to it was supposed to be a challenge.

Red, if I don't think it's enough I can invest it in something and get extra profit.

If 17 were combat shrines (probably 10 was plenty, I would've liked some with actual guardians), then at-least 30 of them had to have been blessing shrines. and that shit just outright pissed me off.

Still fucking adore the game but blessings can fuck right off.

Tied to quests. The puzzles are actualy the quests like figuring out the way through the labyrinths

>says Let It Die is literally impossible without paying money
>having any sort of opinion that matters
As far as I'm concerned he's braindead.

lulz they get nothing

>you will never be a skinnyfat balding 30-something shilling your youtube videos on Japanese games on a mongolian spearfishing forum so that you can sell socks with your face on them

Literally half those shrines are not tied to big things like Eventide island (which is the only one that can actually use that blessing bullshit).

All you do for the fucking springs is put a scale in and then go in and collect the fucking orb and leave. It's garbage. Too many blessing shrines

Green button
1 - 4 $100 million
5 - 9

Red. Guaranteed relaxing life. Buy a couple renting houses and you're set.

>forgetting about 0
dude

woah what the fuck i didn't know bunnyhop was based