Grim Dawn

When does it get fun?

Other urls found in this thread:

gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7644-Sapphire-of-Elemental-Balance
gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7643/Ruby-of-Elemental-Balance
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When you play Path of Exile instead

around 53-ish when you get pretty deep into your class(es) and start finding purples

I got bored too, but im giving it a chance again with the new necromancer class in the next update.

path of exile is a piece of shit

>literally the worst ARPG on the market right now
No thanks, I prefer games with builds and not just AoE spamming a single ability while mashing 1 to 5 for pots.

>every arpg thread
>always that insufferable poe cunt that gives friendly poe fans a bad name

>friendly poe
Literally dont exist

Thats what happens when your game is F2P trash

you'd have 0 replies to your thread right now if it wasn't for me show some fucking respect

there are good fans out there but they avoid threads because there's always 'that guy' who ruins it for everyone

Path of Exile is fun.

Grim Dawn is fun.

You're all whiny bitch babies.

I liked it from minute one. If by some miracle this isn't falseflagging or shitposting, consider that the game might just not be for you.

>Path of Exile is fun.
Yeah. No.

Giving players unlimited freedom in choice just means everyone picks the cookiecutter one button win build.

Even D3 has better gameplay.

Grim Dawn is fun right off the bat.

When you start playing it instead of shitposting on Sup Forums, just like every game.

>buy diablo with wow gold
>it's hype as shit play it for 150 hours in just a few weeks
>see grim dawn on sale
>"diablo 3 is shit compared to this am i right bros!! it's what diablo should have been"
>buy it
>it's boring as fuck

Thanks memers. I'm going back to Diablo 3.

And stay there.

>Necromancer announced

>responding to it
An hero I bet you didn't even sage, faggot

When you play titanquest instead of a sub-par mod for it

Is there NG+ of any sort? I remember completing the storyline and then having really nowhere to go besides the Choronic Rifts which got really fucking boring really fast. This was before they released the Crucible, mind you.

your mom is a titanquest

REKT

There are three difficulty levels, like most ARPGs.

ng+ the same as any other arpg, you start over on a higher difficulty and get better items

I forget what it's called but it's got the same kind of system as Diablo 2.
Once you beat the game you unlock Elite? mode. Just select it on difficulty on your character select screen.

>Once you beat the game you unlock Elite? mode. Just select it on difficulty on your character select screen.

So changing the difficulty does start you over? Good to know

yea, but things like faction carry over and any smith recipes you learn are unlocked for all your characters

You know you fucked up when Diablo 3 is more fun than your game.

And what kind of build is this? I haven't seen much in GD with huge flashy AOEs/aura that last so long.

You do realize you're talking about the 10th best selling video game of all time, right? With at least 30 million copies sold? And that was as of 2 years ago. A game would have to be fun to get those numbers.

Looks like a mod

True, could be that too.

Nope, it's the proc from the elemental balance set
gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7644-Sapphire-of-Elemental-Balance
gracefuldusk.appspot.com/items/7643/Ruby-of-Elemental-Balance