Wow Sup Forums... Guess you were wrong again

Wow Sup Forums... Guess you were wrong again...

Critics seem to love the new Mass Effect, I guess it's a good game after all! So glad I pre-ordered the Super Deluxe version and didn't let you guys meme me into cancelling it XD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U9a4-2fxWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

oh wow Sup Forums is dead the thread

Why is Sup Forums always wrong? Why is their taste in vidya gaems so shit?

Hmmm... Really... makes you think...

>7.8
>good

Someone post the reddit screenshots RIGHT NOW.

what screenshots?

What screenshots?

FUCK OFF KIKE

Crazy how Sup Forums is always wrong haha

lol now go read the reveiws. even the most positive reveiws sound like they could barely even choke out their shill, even with EAs cheque hanging over their heads

as long as you're having fun user, that's all that matters

I'm curious, someone post those

え?

Yep its a fun game for sure.

People on Sup Forums are just shitposters who do not enjoy video games anymore.

Besides complaining about them and watching livestreams.

He means the ones where reddit is praising the game for whatever dumbfuck reason and pretending the games flaws are just goofy quirks.

GREEN MEANS GOOD. GREAT EVEN!

Exactly!

I'm having so much fun playing the new Mass Effect game from Bioware, it's really a blast! Combat feels fluid, the facial animation is actually really good (even better than The Witcher 3 desu) and more than anything it's immersive and super fun! Can't wait to play some more, I've already played about 10 hours and can't wait to dive back in, as soon as I get home from work I'll be banging the shit out of Peebee XD

Manchilds on suicide watch lmao

I know right XD

Haters can't handle the fact that the new Mass Effect game from Bioware is even better than the original triology!

Professional critics are fucking shills confirmed.

That's not true though, I enjoyed Nier: Automata a lot. If you said can't enjoy western games though... probably.

Christ this is like some of the comments I've read on YouTube and reddit. XD included.

reminder, the rest of the ME Trilogy is has at least a 91 FOR EACH GAME

>(((critics)))
show the average user score faggot

7.8 isn't bad, but it's definitely a love it or hate it

>posting a 78
>when it really got a 75
what did he mean by this?

Most of the highly positive reviews come from Literally Whos that probably haven't been welcome on metacritic for very long. They want to keep the early review copies coming in, and from more publishers, so they give inflated scores.

How come I made a white Ryder and my dad is black? My brother is white too.

Reminder only with your help can EA be punished and Bioware finished, repost the image everywhere to trash stockholder confidence.

your his wifes son

>stock lost $3/share
wow i'm sure they felt that, senpai.

I will update every day that the shares fall. But if you don't help that's up to you, but you could help to kill Bioware.

Does the game gets better in the long run?

delete this

N-Nani?!

Check out Gordon Gecko here. They lost a million dollars because of memes, from last thursday. But be a by all means be a defeatist if you want.

yes, the facial animations in particular start to get really good after 10-15 hours in. I swear it was some ingenius casual filter they put in place for their trial period.

>Critics seem to love the new Mass Effect

There is a huge weeb bias and alt-SJWs pushing their agenda on Sup Forums

I like how you croped out the user score.

You should focus on killing Square Enix

Literally never seen them on /r/games

I know!

All these basement dwelling trolls are just losers who don't understand what a masterpiece the new Mass Effect: Andromeda game from Bioware is!

If these people would just give it a go and go and buy a copy from their local store and played it for even 1 hour I bet they'd love it! It's at least worth a shot, right? They could always return it if they didn't like it but I bet they would!

It's such a great game it's a real shame it got turned into a new meme by these people.

Bioware really hit it out of the park with this one!

Reminder to ignore EA shills saying wow they only lost three bucks a share. That's a billion dollars of there companies value.

Reminder to ignore EA shills saying, the company was overpriced anyway. As soon as the memes hit the shares tanked, you can do this guys you have the power.

Reminder to ignore EA shills who say all stocks tank when games are released. That's simply not true and they don't go rolling down a cliff.

it's 78 for PC
76 for Xbone
75 for PS4

Correction I meant to say a billion dollars.

>literally the same game copy pasted
>different scores
yeah, it's a 75.

They may suck as developers but at least they publish good stuff (Automata just came out).

I could see slight deviations due to control methods

daily reminder without money or diversity ME:A would score lower than 5 on most western websites

>glad I pre-ordered the Super Deluxe version

Game not included.

Why? I'm not trying to kill EA anyway, they're a level 99 Jew, they're too strong. I'm focused on damage to EA so they are forced to shuffle of and revitilise themselves by eating the level 25 Jew (Bioware) sharing their nest.

yeah you're right what was i thinking pc got +3 points because the facial animators had extra time so they added light effects to 0.4% of the players keyboards.

Automata is an overall mediocre game and fucking mess of a port on PC. It gets way more praise than or my deserves because of autists pushing their narrative 24/7.

Here's the big question

Is it better or worse than 3?

Reviewers hurt Bioware way more than memes. I bet you think Trump won because of Sup Forums.

okay bioware

75 for a AAA is a -0.5.

>images of falling stocks are a meme

I mean mouse and keyboard could handle a lot better than an xbox controller which handles slightly better than a playstation controller you retard

>reviewing a game based on the hardwares controllers
>not saving that for a review of the hardware
you're fucking retarded...

Why does this get worse everytime and why do I notice some whole new other layer of shit, every time I look at any scene from this game....

....How the fuck is this hair texture allowed? If you think I've just taken a bad screenshot watch the video from 1.18
youtube.com/watch?v=8U9a4-2fxWQ

>it's a Sup Forums tries to pretend he knows how to read stocks episode

lol

what things does ME:A *not* do poorly? The lighting and shading seems pretty nice, and I heard the combat was pretty good (depending on who you were fighting)

>the face in the thumbnail

oh god, that's bad

The combat and gameplay are great, and the MP is the best of the series

>implying your opinion matters more than a PROFESSIONAL game reviewer

Yeah okay there anons, maybe I can go to you instead of my doctor next time I need medical advice

>The combat and gameplay are grea
I truly love watching bugged enemies be stuck in combat or constantly vault over the same objects.
>and the MP is the best of the series
That's not something to be proud of, the third one was shit due to RNG rewards and a cash shop.

The combat is decent although the AI is fucking braindead. The environmental graphics are OK, although not as good as DA:I's.

I'm preparing a personal website with video game reviews in an attempt to get into the Metacritic aggregate to retroactively bring Andromeda into the yellow again, where it belongs.

>shit due to RNG rewards and a cash shop.

nah

>those names can't be real
>turns out it's mostly not except for the most racist one

cool

>a game gets praise
>must be an agenda
every thread I see shit like this, but it never ceases to surprise me how one man can be this retarded

Main memes started after hours of trading last wednesday, with the My face is tired and My dad's dead dialouge, everyone was then ripping into the clips and the press started talking about the bad animations, since then the stocks tanked.
EA has been on a constant upswing since the start of the year in the stock rising from $60 a share, the meme's stopped it dead in it's tracks.
It's defeatest cucks like you that give the chans a bad name...And the chans have achieved far more than most people would dare to admit.

character movement is not 100% the same across all games

vehicle movement is not 100% the same across all games

If the Mako or whatever it's called in this game drives like with a keyboard but is alright with xbox/playstation controller or if navigating the weapon wheel or other menus is shittier on controller than mouse + keyboard then that would be something to note in the review

a 7.8 is equivalent to a 6.5 for modern video game reviews

>PROFESSIONAL game reviewer
>All nu-males and feminazis who starting video games with Portal
>Have none of the necessary qualia that comes from actively playing from at least the fourth generation of consoles and 90s PC until now.

Try again.

Additional...

The reviews didn't arrive till yesterday and they were forced into giving lesser reviews by the sheer weight of evidence that had accumilated on the web proving it was a disaster.
If nobody had have done fuck all this time around it would have got another 84 Metacritic score like Dragon Age 2

Nobody is playing with a keyboard, stop.
all copies literally play the exact same, show me one review where someone says otherwise. You're point is retarded.

I am

Why are you such a dumb cunt who can't read the image or post?
The chart shows an obvious cause and effect and my post says, post the image to undermine confidence and tank the stock.
What is so hard for you to understand?

Anyway what do you do to make you such an expert, trade on Fourex with a fake 10'000 bucks?

>nobody is playing with a keyboard
>all PC players use controllers

this is how retarded you are.

it went down, like 4 points from its peak, literally nothing dude, especially considering it's still higher than when it started lol. Buy on hype sell on news literally business as usual lol

>all people playing me:a on pc are using controllers
yes.

wow... those reviews are great!

wow... guess it's a good game after all!

>blip in market valuation is """""loss"""""
in the same way that B^U is a real loss, sure. MEA is a trash fire, but so is your posting, so i'll go ahead and call it a wash.

You guys were also wrong about there being no white characters. This is the last fucking time I listen to Sup Forums. I was spouting about how there were no options for creating a white character for the past week and my friend sent me this. I feel like a fucking idiot for listening to you Sup Forums.

Looks like Sup Forums really has no idea what they're talking about XD

We should probably ignore them from now on, Mass Effect: Andromeda from Bioware is a great game!

Yeah really.

The stock is higher than when it started...No shit!
And it went down by 3 bucks since the memes started.
ME is nothing of a franchise to EA but the backlash to the shit game could cost the shareholders and force EA into closing Bioware. Now in my book that's a win.
You can be a defeatist cynic if you want or just post a damn image to build a narrative to crash the game and Bioware for good, they deserve it for making such crap. Besides it'd be great to harvest the salt from Biodrones when their beloved company goes to the wall.
If you don't think that Bioware deseves to die or EA to suffer for their horrible practices then that's up to you.

>ME is nothing of a franchise to EA

u don't say

No lie I wasn't an EA stockholder until now. But now I've seen your post and the clips of how good this game is I'm going to buy 10'000 shares, we can't let the stock price drop under 85

PEOPLE THAT MAKE GAMES LIKE THIS NOW REVIEW AND RUN THE INDUSTRY.

ABANDON GAMING. IT IS OVER. GET OUT OF GAMING AND DO THINGS WITH YOUR LIVES> YOUR HOBBY IS DEAD. LET THE SJW TRASH RUN IT INTO THE GROUND SO THEY ALL GO OUT OF A JOB.

STOP FUNDING THESE TRUST FUND MILLENNIAL TRAITORS.

ciri has yellow green eyes, faggot.

Got to ask is anyone reading the context of this post at all?
I'm not saying that this is a win in itself though posting memes to wipe of $3 of value and a billion dollars in a huge company, just based on bad publicity from one of their weakest IPs is a win.
What I'm trying to say is keep the narrative going to lower confidence and make the slide worse.
It's like v/ doesn't want Biowares scalp to hang above it's mantle or something