Just three years ago he was considered one of the god fathers of gaming, on par with Miyamoto

Just three years ago he was considered one of the god fathers of gaming, on par with Miyamoto.

>one of the god fathers of gaming, on par with Miyamoto.
Conman's ambition was his undoing. Took the recognition away from the talent behind most of his productions.

This makes me scared. Are all of our gaming godfathers con men? Is miyamoto/?

No he wasn't and never will be.

>No he wasn't

Sup Forums was sucking his dick when mn9 came out.

I wouldnt go as far as to put him up with someone like miyamoto, but yeah, its a shame about what happened to him.

Miyamoto actually made Mario.

Only co-creator. Inafune finalized the design.

This is the kind of shit that happens when you attribute the success of something to a single person.
See also: George Lucas

Sup Forums would have sucked anyone's dick if he promised more Megaman.

I hear Miyamoto is actually a huge prick though, like he doesn't really love videogames as much as he pretends to when he has to be in a room full of autistic Nintenbabies.

Also that he beats his wife.

He also spit on Yuji Naka's face one time.

I heard he was behind the hit on Gunpei Yokoi

I hear he likes pineapple on pizza.

>tfw you your whole legacy by making a shitty game

He has definitely said several times that he doesn't like to play games that much and while he let his kids play they only had a limited time.

But I can't imagine that someone who randomly thinks "damn nigga this gardening would make a bitch ass vidya" could be said to not like video games

Nah, he didn't finalize anything other than box art and character illustrations.

>he didn't finalize anything other than box art and character illustrations.

ie co-creator who finalized the rough design. A vague idea that was given shape. With no Inafune, there's no mega man. Simple as that.

Ok now you're full of shit.

And with none of the actual talent that made the games there's no Megaman either.

He had no part in the creation process of the character. His work came after that.

How can he beat his wife when his wife transforms into a katana?

>being so butmad you deny his very clear role in the creation process

Inafune is the co-creator of the character. There's no denying that.

So how much did you pay to back MN9?

Are you from reddit? Nobody thought that

Yuji Naka is an asshole too. You can blame him for a big reason as to why Sonic Xtreme never came out.

>Are you from reddit? Nobody thought that

Dude, I was HERE for the first MN9 threads. People were crying. There was mass celebration.

I know it's cool to hate on Nintendo, but I've always envisioned Miyamoto as a bumbling old fool who's too pure for being such a big part of Nintendo.

I remember reading somewhere he thought that Goldeneye had too much violence, so he asked Rare to change the ending so that Trevelyn survived and shakes hands with Bond in a hospital.

So, uhhh...

When is that animated series they teased coming out?

Never. Comcept doesn't have the money to fund it, and no one with any sense would invest in it. It's just a lame MM rip off. A studio can either get the real deal, ormake their own rip off without paying Inafune a penny.

fuck that. what about the live action movie?

That's just Inafune going around making speculative deals with companies. They mean nothing. They don't have to make anything. Inafuen was just getting ahead of himself and seeing the dollar signs.

>Capcom never milked this series like ti should have. Now I will do it!