I have an idea for a game. I'll post pictures of girls and you have to guess whether they are a real girl or a trannie...

I have an idea for a game. I'll post pictures of girls and you have to guess whether they are a real girl or a trannie. Pic related is the first one.

I don't like this game

monster cock tranny obv

>anime
>little skirt with silky smooth legs
>plays video gaymes
99.9% sure it's a trap

Known trap, gimme something hard user. Like that trap's dick.

trap

post penor

Definitely a tranny

First one's always a trap OP

thts a dude ofc

Clearly a dude. A woman wouldn't know how to set up two monitors like that.

damn, i wish my legs had that complexion and smoothness. is that photoshop?

>trannie
>girl
Also not video games.

>traps are trannies now
since fucking when

Come on, it'll be fun.

Was a trap, what about this one?

ffs I laughed when i heard that this site gives people trap fetishes but now it's kinda starting to happen. i'm not laughing anymore i just want to rub those legs

since always

Not playing, just want to say how cute those legs are.

>is that photoshop?
yes

and that shit there is running linux

Just by the Knees and Ankles alone i know that is a Man.

t.Anatomy Professor

>that jaw
>those knees

Why the knees?

grill

Guess this one.

Not him but I just saw it and instantly thought man.

That's an ugly woman.

trap

dead

boy
girl

boy

Kill yourself.

That's a man, baby. I think...

This one was a real girl.

retard alert

>actually looks like one of my male co-workers but with make up
What the fuck

obvious trap. also an heroed

>that nose contouring

Too much make up to tell. Looks barely human, more like a doll

Likely a Trap

You can tell they had to train their legs to look big instead of having a natural body fat % proportioning into their legs, plus those knees are way too prominent

t. /fit/
Sage btw

At least give answers to previous ones before giving a new one. That one's hard because it's asian and they all look the same.

I want to commit a hate crime.

What's your job?

>room isn't messy
>playing with angles and positions to make hips looks wider and feminine
>custom built pc running linux
I am also 99.9% sure that this is a man

iS this a video game, OP?

boy

trap

What kind of sick fuck would use a mac chiclet keyboard.

How is this videogames?

By the way, of course you guys are welcome to post pics too. Remember to make them sfw for blue board.

Yeah, a trap.

I am giving answers, check my posts.

it's pic related. and a real trap

>custom built pc running linux
This is a pretty obvious, girls don't have the brain to run linux.

Customer support, so just a random bloke there, so not likely it's even him, nor do I want to know really

dead trap

Man

are you playing this game online? checkmate atheists.

This is BULLSHIT. I'm straight but all the real girls are ugly and the traps are hot as fuck. WHATS UP WITH THAT?!

A video game is an electronic game that involves interaction with a user interface to generate visual feedback on a video device such as a TV screen or computer monitor. The word video in video game traditionally referred to a raster display device, but as of the 2000s, it implies any type of display device that can produce two- or three-dimensional images. Some theorists categorize video games as an art form, but this designation is controversial.

The electronic systems used to play video games are known as platforms; examples of these are personal computers and video game consoles. These platforms range from large mainframe computers to small handheld computing devices. Specialized video games such as arcade games, in which the video game components are housed in a large, typically coin-operated chassis, while common in the 1980s in video arcades, have gradually declined due to the widespread availability of affordable home video game consoles (e.g., PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Wii U) and video games on desktop and laptop computers and smartphones.

trap

>i'll post pictures of girls
>guess whether or not they are tranny

If you're going to follow through the beginning parameters of your thread there wouldn't be any trannies.

>posting DT
she is best filly, but watch out there.

This is a girl

Why?

The input device used for games, the game controller, varies across platforms. Common controllers include gamepads, joysticks, mouse devices, keyboards, the touchscreens of mobile devices, and buttons, or even, with the Kinect sensor, a person's hands and body. Players typically view the game on a video screen or television or computer monitor, or sometimes on virtual reality head-mounted display goggles. There are often game sound effects, music and, in the 2010s, voice actor lines which come from loudspeakers or headphones. Some games in the 2000s include haptic, vibration-creating effects, force feedback peripherals and virtual reality headsets. In the 2010s, the video game industry is of increasing commercial importance, with growth driven particularly by the emerging Asian markets and mobile games, which are played on smartphones. As of 2015, video games generated sales of USD 74 billion annually worldwide, and were the third-largest segment in the U.S. entertainment market, behind broadcast and cable TV.

Trannie

Well, we are playing a game, and it is in pictures so it is kinda a video game, if you will.

bullied

world's easiest game

Thats a cute girl (boy)

More pics of this fag

This thread is messing with my brain. I don't know what to like anymore so I'll leave here. In confusion.

Early games used interactive electronic devices with various display formats. The earliest example is from 1947—a "Cathode ray tube Amusement Device" was filed for a patent on 25 January 1947, by Thomas T. Goldsmith Jr. and Estle Ray Mann, and issued on 14 December 1948, as U.S. Patent 2455992.[1] Inspired by radar display technology, it consisted of an analog device that allowed a user to control a vector-drawn dot on the screen to simulate a missile being fired at targets, which were drawings fixed to the screen.[2] Other early examples include: The Nimrod computer at the 1951 Festival of Britain; OXO a tic-tac-toe Computer game by Alexander S. Douglas for the EDSAC in 1952; Tennis for Two, an electronic interactive game engineered by William Higinbotham in 1958; Spacewar!, written by MIT students Martin Graetz, Steve Russell, and Wayne Wiitanen's on a DEC PDP-1 computer in 1961; and the hit ping pong-style Pong, a 1972 game by Atari. Each game used different means of display: NIMROD used a panel of lights to play the game of Nim,[3] OXO used a graphical display to play tic-tac-toe[4] Tennis for Two used an oscilloscope to display a side view of a tennis court,[2] and Spacewar! used the DEC PDP-1's vector display to have two spaceships battle each other.

In 1971, Computer Space, created by Nolan Bushnell and Ted Dabney, was the first commercially sold, coin-operated video game. It used a black-and-white television for its display, and the computer system was made of 74 series TTL chips.[6] The game was featured in the 1973 science fiction film Soylent Green. Computer Space was followed in 1972 by the Magnavox Odyssey, the first home console. Modeled after a late 1960s prototype console developed by Ralph H. Baer called the "Brown Box", it also used a standard television. These were followed by two versions of Atari's Pong; an arcade version in 1972 and a home version in 1975 that dramatically increased video game popularity.

grill
trap can't have tits like that no ?

please don't sexualize children, this is just a random kid at a con, not cool

Trannies are fake girls
OP didn't specify fake or real

Male of fe(male)?

The term "platform" refers to the specific combination of electronic components or computer hardware which, in conjunction with software, allows a video game to operate.[20] The term "system" is also commonly used. The distinctions below are not always clear and there may be games that bridge one or more platforms. In addition to personal computers, there are other devices which have the ability to play games but are not dedicated video game machines, such as smartphones, PDAs and graphing calculators.

In common use a "PC game" refers to a form of media that involves a player interacting with a personal computer connected to a video monitor. Personal computers are not dedicated game platforms, so there may be differences running the same game in different hardwares, also the openness allows some features to developers like reduced software cost,[21] increased flexibility, increased innovation, emulation, creation of modifications ("mods"), open hosting for online gaming (in which a person plays a video game with people who are in a different household) and others.

A "console game" is played on a specialized electronic device that connects to a common television set or composite video monitor, unlike PCs, which can run all sorts of computer programs, a console is a dedicated video game platform manufactured by a specific company. Usually consoles only run games developed for it, or games from other platform made by the same company, but never games developed by its direct competitor, even if the same game is available on different platforms. It often comes with a specific game controller. Major console platforms include XBox and Playstation.

Thanks to this thread I'm now in constant paranoïa

If somebody only posts a picture of their legs and feet like this it's always going to be a guy because it's the easiest way to cheat passing as female online and requires practically zero effort from him.

It always makes me feel a little sad for them, that's the height of what they can ever achieve in trying to be a girl, posting a picture of their shaved legs.

A real girl!

Wtf are you talking about retard? We are not sexualizing anything, go back to 9shit.

Face says boy, tits say girl.

Earring gives it away

Obviously a tranny with a fat girly bum bum

*or
it's hard to tell, especially this one.

thats some boy butt

VIDEO GAMES
I
D
E
O

G
A
M
E
S

>Po-ju
Goddamn it user, I don't wanna fap again.

only a tranny would dress this way.

Grill

I know that female artist! It is a boy, she was always drawing femboys because she wanted to fuck her little brother who died, or something like that.

A grill.

Clearly a tranny. Not sure why they do it honestly. Don't they realize they'll eventually start getting wrinkles and grey hair? Or do most of them just kill themselves in their 20s?

I feel bad for her if she's a girl. That jaw is better than mine

hard one for you guys

99% of Sup Forums users get this one wrong

anzu is at least 70% digital.

I can see the benis...

This one was a trannie. I am suprised you guys got it so easily.

That's clearly a man. There's a Mt Dew can in the background and only a man would keep a Mt Dew can displayed on a shelf.

Male
Female
Male
Male
Male
Female
That's a drawing. It has no sex.
Male
Male
Female
Male
Male