Warned you are experiencing Stockholm Syndrome with Chloe

>warned you are experiencing Stockholm Syndrome with Chloe
>"you never cared about anyone else in Arcadia Bay"
>eventually comes to the final decision
>insta lock 'Save Chloe'

WHEW. I fell for the trap. I wanted the game to mean something (and liked Chloe enough) instead of making the correct decision to save Arcadia Bay.

Well played Dontnod

>Saving bay
>over chloe
>correct

Wrong.

Needs of the many, dumbass.

so why does the universe want chloe dead, and does it give up once you pick chloe over the town?

How do we know? The ending for saving her is shit.

Imagine how many lives will be improved by the deaths of all those hipster douchebags. If only you could kill tumblr girl as well, or just stop saving her from her own stupidity.

Objectively, no

>Save your only best friend, the one person who just knows you and gets you, and potentially your soulmate
over
>Saving a bunch of people you don't know, won't ever know and don't even care to know who aren't even that many people in the first place

Yeah fuck them, my dude.

>implying Chloe wasn't using you to get to Rachael
>implying the whole game wasn't about making new friends all around town and campus

>new friends
>over the BEST friend Max has

Only good friend was Kate and she's probably alive in the Chloe ending

>Game expects you to find a toxic cunt "endearing"

>Save Chloe
>Exterminate a town of garbage people for the greater good
win win

My Max would never have even considered sacrificing Chloe

The mere presentation of the option is insulting to the viewer

Kate is either dead from killing herself or in a hospital outside of town. If she survives her suicide attempt then she's in no danger regardless of what decision you make at the end of the game.

You have shit standards for a best friend. Chloe is a manipulative cunt.

I don't disagree, wasn't a fan of Max at all but the game was still somehow enjoyable for me

I hate this game because Max is so cute and beautiful and I will never be with her.

Kate committing suicide compliments the game's narrative better than saving her.

Is this every single post in /lis/ general?

>picking the canon wrong decision
At least you recognized you made a retarded mistake, but that's still embarrassing. Not as embarrassing as the turbo betas who actually save that whiny cunt, but still pretty bad. Dumb bitch doesn't even really like Max that much. She spends half of the game pining for her other lesbian partner and the other half complaining about literally everything while throwing Max into shitty situations.

I'm just lucky to find LiS threads.
There are other anons who like Max too.

no one loves Max as much as I do

Warren?

fat max

God no

I chose Bay, fuck Chloe

Because that's the nature of the world the game occupies. That's all there is to it. I don't get why that's so hard for people to wrap their brains around.

This 2bh famalalam

This game was such a fucking unintentionally hilarious trainwreck, but Kate and David were consistently quality.

THIS

I'm still mad we didn't get a "sac self, save everyone" choice in the ending, or even some sort of unlockable true ending instead of this bullshit binary choice that invalidates everything you did before.

half of them
the other half are wanting to be Max

I'm... both

I'd be okay with sacrifice self. I wish they would have put time into both endings instead of clearly favoring one.

Episode 5 in general seemed like they didn't know exactly how to wrap things up so they had long dialogues that felt forced and out of place.

I couldn't make it past the first time you step outside of the school. Horrible writing and VA.

Should I give it another try v?

were your teenage years uneventful and unsatisfying?

Mine were and all I want to do is cuddle with her so badly

She is just hella precious to me

Watch BroTeam play it.

Sigh. Yeah.

I'd finish ep.1 and then see how you feel about it

Why wouldn't I want to be Max?
She's cute, funny, geeky, smart, young, talented and has tons of great genuine friends.

I'm ugly, boring, a nerd, bad at everything, old, dumb and my friends are friends-but-just-barely.
She has everything I wish I had.

common trend I'm noticing is all. idealized depictions of adolescence feel more at odds with reality than ever, lots of people reliant on them especially around protagonists/casts of the opposite gender. not even going into the yuri/yaoi phenomenon

Chloe is supposed to be dead. Max screws with nature when she uses her powers to save Chloe

I know she is pretty idealized and not realistic.
I've never met a woman (or anyone) that's as genuinely sweet as she is.

>has tons of great genuine friends.

only Rachael, Warren and maybe Kate

Three great friends (or two and a lover) is better than none, user.

Is this game just a lesbian simulator

Why else do you think we like it so much?

>people actually had kate die

you literally just have to look at everything in her room and clunkily mention everything one by one when you should be trying to actually relate to her

KATE DONT DO IT I READ THAT LETTER YOU HAD ON THE FLOOR AND YOUR DAD SAID HE LOVED YOU

i felt like i was playing grunty's furnace fun for fucks sake, it was embarrassing.

honestly i would have jumped after finding out my only friend was some sort of sociopath that was collecting a shitload of intel on me after we only talked three times