Post your Ryders

post your Ryders

Wait, you can make your own character? We are people so assblasted over the main characters then??

>supporting bioware
>in current year

>implying anyone here actually plays this shit game
Take your shilling to reddit

Are you retarded?

I can't tell if you're a chink or a spic. Either way, fuck off, shill.

go away pinoy

KEK!

>being THIS dense

>I can't articulate my frustrations so i result to add hominem
Literally BTFO

You have things reversed. People are mostly fine with the default Ryder's, Sup Forums is assblasted about the character creator because you can't make a character that's very pale.

Why is this a problem?

I want to kiss Sara!

Sup Forums is full of pasty NEETs that never go outside so they can't identify with anything from the character creator.

It would be nice if they added a bit paler options, but people over exaggerate here, you can still create a character that's obviously white.

This one looks pretty pale(not my character)
besides who want's to play a character who look like they have never been outdoors.

>People are mostly fine with the default Ryder's

lol

Don't forget to sage when replying to shill threads

He should have said you cant make a white MALE specifically, which is actually true

Look at this cuck, virtue signalling to his other Sup Forumsirgins about what a good boy he is by not bumping this thread.

This is the sad part, you, I, and almost a dozen other anons have posted this exact same version of Ryder. The customization just doesn't allow you to change anything about the faces really. I can't tell your Ryder apart from any other Ryder that used that preset.

The result is everyone's Ryder ends up looking pretty much like their preset, unless they just max out all the sliders and create one of those custom monstrosities that look horrible to be funny . . . only they just barely look more horrible than the presets.

Bioware really dropped the ball in this. It doesn't even have as much customization as ME1-3, DA:O and DA:I had more customization too. Even DA2, the most limited one, of all of those, until now, has more customization than ME:A.

This is unbelievably, terribly, sad. What the fuck Bioware?

Thoughts?

Look at this shill, using all the meme words

Perfect.

I recognize that face. I don't know what you did to that picture, but I went in and went to the palest setting on that face. It didn't look that pale in the creator, or once I got it in game, and it was vastly darker than Corra's skin tone.

What you posted looks roughly as pale as Corra's skin tone, and I went through every single female preset, set it at the palest on every single one of them, and then brought each one into the game. Not a single one of them was as pale as Corra. I even provided pictures of it for several threads last night.

So, I ask you, what the fuck did you do to that picture? Because it's not in the fucking game.

And this is the exact opposite of the findings I posted yesterday. The male options were the ONLY ones I could get as pale as Corra's skin tone.

Unfortunately, Corra isn't really all that pale. And neither is this: Bioware used to provide actually pale options.

>ywn play as Shepard again because Bioware fucked his story and the ME setting beyond repair

You can't?(again not my character)

It's not my character and I have used up my trail time so I can't check it out before the 23th.

Just reminds me of how hideous my custom guy looked. I was far too lazy to make him look decent

From what I remember you can make the female character a lot paler than the male ones, even the black female presets can look pretty pale at 0.00 skintone.

It's a good thing. EA would have milked Shepard to death like Microsoft and Halo and his story wouldn't be worth continuing.

Maybe, but they could always fuck it up more.

It's a sad, sad day when ME1-3 and even DA:I have better Human character visuals than your newly released 2017 game.

Anyone streaming with a qt ryder?

You have a set minimum skin tone that is a few tones too dark to even resemble caucasian because Ryder's mother is Brazilian.

>You have things reversed. People are mostly fine with the default Ryder's
Yeah, these incorrectly proportioned strange looking characters are fine.

Again, I tested the lowest setting on each preset. None of them are even as pale as Corra. And for some reason they don't all have the same skin tone options, and you can't switch out the texture of the skin like prior ME games either.

It's severely limited, and all for no apparent reason. It's not just the light skin tones either, some presets lack the same dark skin tones, again for no apparent reason. It has to be one of the most misguided bits of nonsense I've ever come across, all before we get into the issue of the customization sliders and hair/skin colors themselves just being so limited that you couldn't have to make anything even remotely unique outside of purposefully horrific monstrosities. The option variety just isn't there. You're too locked into what the presets offer.

FPBP
fucking gook

>ME1-3

Only default Shepard and the face-scanned npc's looked decent though, all the other characters were horrible and plastic looking. At least this time around the presets look human.

so can i pirate this yet or is it behind 11 walls of protection

I made a white guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. Sup Forums lied to me and said you couldn't.

THIS

IS IT PIRATE?

Because we've always had a variety of skin tones from light to dark and everywhere in between, in the ME series. You even had this in DA:I. Yet, here we are, in ME:A and we suddenly lack skin tone options, and you can BARELY change the presets because the sliders and various customization options are just so limited.

You cannot make YOUR character, you can only make one of several preset characters, with only TINY insignificant alterations to them. This post YOUR Ryder thread has no Ryders being posted because you CANNOT make YOUR Ryder. You can only BARELY alter one of several presets and nothing else.

Yet every other entry in the series offered more customization, not just in skin tones, but the sliders and options let you change YOUR character to a much greater degree.

That's why people think a post YOUR Ryder thread is ridiculous.

And that's why people DO NOT like the character customization in the game. Because, essentially, THERE ISN'T ANY.

>pointing out that past games look plastic
>compared to ME:A a game whose characters hair looks like its made out of plastic, skin made out of oily wax and dead soulless doll eyes with worse facial animations, worse lip syncing and somehow worse body animations than ME3's shepard's head literally spinning around exorcist style
>keeps posting pictures of characters we cant actually create in the character creator such as pale skin tones we cant actually access
It's like you're trying to make yourself look liek the most obvious shill in the world or something.

hes a midget, not incorrectly proportioned. unless he is just scaled up in game.

Are there any Quarians in this dumpster fire?

>yfw you thoguht dai looked bad
>yfw someone posts a dai inquisitor that blows MEA the fuck out

Was ME3 a good game, despite the ending fiasco? I've only played ME back when it released, and I enjoyed it. Never really got around to ME2, but it's always been in the back of my mind. I've been wanting to complete the trilogy, but after seeing Andromeda I don't know if I want to bother.

Who is qt?

ME3 was fine outside of the choices didnt matter and the ending, worst of the trilogy but it was still ok to solid

had some awesome bro moments with garrus

Is this fake?

no

Shermhead

The beginning on earth is pretty bad. They force this thing about a kid dying, and Shepard not being able to get past it, even, though your shepard has seen countless people die by this point. Shepard has recurring dreams about the kid, even though your shepard may be the worst asshole in the galaxy who didn't give a fuck about the kid before he died.

On mars you go through this robot chase but she's invincible. In the original release before it was patched you could actually overwhelm the shield and health down to zero but she still wouldn't die because they wanted you to do this one part where she slow mo comes at you and you have to fire your pistol at her which is the entire reason you can't equip shepard how you want before going to mars because if your pistol had too slow a fire the segment would be impossible to pass.

The Turian/Krogan areas are everything they promised ME3 would be, right down to past decisions having long standing consequences, and this is easily the most reactive part of the game.

The Quarrian/Geth conflict is the second best.

When you go to the Asari homeworld they put you up against an invincible ninja boss and an intangible gun ship that you could easily deal with, to the extent that in the initial release you could overwhelm the ninjas health and shields to zero but he still wouldn't die. They patched this so you couldn't bring down his shields, and a cutscene plays where he beats you no matter how hard you were pushing his shit in.

No matter your decision in ME2, the giant reaper is somehow acquired by the illusive man.

No matter your decision in ME1, the rachni queen still turns up reaper possessed and trying to kill you.

The child at the beginning shows up at the end of the game to tell you to pick red blue or green to end the game.

Some anons inquisitor from an old inquisition thread.

>lightest hair
>lightest eyes

Brown hair and eyes and that character would look Hispanic.

don't forget they animated the twink to have lordosis too. absolutely fucking disgusting

I didn't like it too much myself, never even finished it and I put nearly 300 hours into the first two. There was something just "off" about it, I may go back and give it a another go though.

Tuchunka and geth dreadnought and turrian levels are better than anything in the previous games

>The beginning on earth is pretty bad. They force this thing about a kid dying, and Shepard not being able to get past it, even, though your shepard has seen countless people die by this point. Shepard has recurring dreams about the kid, even though your shepard may be the worst asshole in the galaxy who didn't give a fuck about the kid before he died.
INDOCTRINATION

vest one so far

Not really, the writing was the worst it had ever been.

Pretty cool, I can never get one to look like myself. Everytime I do, the proportions don't go far enough so maybe I'm just really hideous or something.

The DAI editor wasn't that bad, I was quite happy with how my characters turned out, but the ME 1-3 non face-scanned characters looked absolutely horrendous.

One thing MEA could use is some more masculine male presets. A young version of default Alec Ryder would have been ideal.

Looking good dude!

So Hispanics can pass as native in my country(Norway)? =O

The default male Commander Sheppard was modeled after the Dutch model Mark Vanderloo

Can someone give me a quick rundown of the plot? Is it just some ancient evil awakens shit? Do the Quarians or Geth show up at all?

It looks like they fixed it.

He is about 7 and a little bit more heads tall, (not counting a little bit of hair on each head in the pic)

The amount of heads does not always correlate to height. I have seen short girls with 8 head proportions and vice-versa. source: sculptor

Is that modded? No way you can make that from vanilla

Not a clue.

7 and a half heads is the average.

why can you only make ugly people in this

did we revert black to Oblivion?

he looks like a football hooligan

I liked how ME1 and ME2 let me wander around more. Me3 was more railroaded and gathering side quests by just standing next to an npc talking was stupid.

The beard options are shit, and most hair options don't line up with the "full" beard.

Yes, average. things outside the average are not "wrong" though, specialy as little as head. And that average varies between the races as well, but that is another matter.

If this guy is as tall as shepard it would mean he has a head that is a bit larger than the average but still pretty normal. The previous proportions (before the update) however would pretty much only be seen on short people.

>have a bod that could make a girl tattoo your name on her chest
>instead you do it so you look like a retard

Why Sheploo?

No, I was agreeing with you. Shepard had a tiny head.

I like her voice. It's too cute.

ching chong

If you don't care about writing the combat is serviceable enough. That's why the MP was pretty well liked, I'm not even sure it's still alive though. Geth infiltrator with javelin, Geth soldier with plasma shotty, and Juggy were my shit.

The fact that they just didn't port it over with some new content and made an excuse about "computer simulation" or some shit is one of the many, many reasons to not buy MEA.

Did someone say Rider?

I'm both a biodrone and bethdrone come at me bro!

I wouldn't mind using one of the Asian presets, but the sliders barely seem to do anything on them. Wish I could make a character that looks like the female ship captain (or whatever her rank is) that your Father argues with. She's rather cute, and with some slight alterations could make for a nice custom character, but I haven't been able to make it happen. Certain skin tones being locked out on particular presets doesn't help.

I was messing around, and, the only characters with pale skin tones (pale being not very pale at all) are some of the worst presets to work with. I ended up trying to make this preset work, but I hate how they've locked moles and stuff on, instead of making them options. One skin texture per preset is terrible too, on top of the limited skin tones, sliders that barely seem to do anything and other nonsense.

I have no idea who thought this entire thing was a good idea. Been trying for awhile. I cannot make a decent looking Ryder.

Also, what setting makes the annoying little circle in the bottom right go away? I thought it was origin, so I shut off their overlay but the fucking thing is still there.

Thats the NVIDIA Shadowplay overlay. Its the recording/saved recording indicator.

Right, I updated my drivers manually and it wouldn't finish the install unless I agreed to let the experience install. Lovely.

Its fairly easy to turn off, just boot it up and click on this icon up top. You can either change its settings or shut it off from there.

Thanks user.