So why haven't you made your channel yet? You could literally be a millionaire

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/games/?tab=all
gamingforgood.net/s/Lucky77Sleven
youtube.com/watch?v=mA8gFUZh51I
youtube.com/watch?v=sTxpjDE50zA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't make that much

Used to be 500 mil before Disney DROPPED his ass.

Wonder if that hurts at all.

You wanna make a bet on that?

Cause i have shit ram and gpu and wouldn't be able to do recordings and audio properly

Anyone who hasn't gotten on the train by now missed it.

You're better off streaming on twitch, Youtube has both changed since PewDiePie started and is continuing to change. Not to mention big companies are just now figuring out how easy it is to bait in a few million views

I did make my channel, but I'm nothing special. Just me by myself playing games and making what I'd hope is amusing commentary. I will say, it's pretty fun making them even if no one watches.

I think Youtube is just kind of done with. The next wave will be rolling in and who knows what it'll be.

He's literally 1/5th of Kurt Cobain

He barely plays vidya anymore. He literally just watched webms on Sup Forums in one of his latest videos.

>get autism/neet/pity bux from the state for doing nothing
>"why don't you work full time to make money, user"
>tfw to smart to play by the rules
I'm playing tic-tac-toe with the system while they're playing checkers
Gl even catching me, I'm behind 7 Macintoshes

He made 15 million last year. He won't this year, go figure.

steamcommunity.com/id/NEVELS/games/?tab=all
gamingforgood.net/s/Lucky77Sleven
Choose a game
Giving out a free copy of Bunny must Die : Chelsea and the 7 Devils
Mic enabled

he doesnt play vidya anymore though

Is this legit? One other site showed his net worth at 64 million and another one at 4 million.

The Youtube bubble is bursting as we speak, the site is making it near impossible to make any money from Youtube unless you do daily let's play videos and have over a million subscribers
You're better off going to Twitch

Does it really matter? The point is that PDP has enough money to live a luxurious lifestyle for the rest of his life.

Hence why he just doesn't give a fuck anymore and just does whatever he wants

I would be embarrassed to be him.

I have a hard time sucking my bosses dick and selling my soul. This guy is the epitome of selling your soul. I don't think anyone over age 12 respects him at all.

Honestly this. Last year at least 3 Youtube channels I subscribed to dropped making videos in favor of streaming. They still post stuff, but its mainly just stream highlights, which is not too far off from Lets Plays. But the truth is that Youtube was never meant to be a job. The architecture that exists today just can't support itself due to the original nature of the site.

How did he sell his soul?

it was only a job if you were popular YEARS AGO, i mean shit, people like TGWTG don't make much, but its more than what you'd get doing shitty 9-5 which is what no one wants to do

fucking twitch is only good if you have nice tits or can jiggle said tits. you only get patreon dosh as a guy if you are popular and you have zero ways to get popular on twitch or YT anymore because both markets are super fucking saturated.

He has enough money that he no longer cares if his recent vids gets demonetized. Also the recent backlash against the lib media made him almost immune to any SJW character assassination. Disney and Maker are machinima tier channel managers anyway so he dodge a bullet by leaving

>I would be embarrassed to be him.
Why? Why would even care when you got all the money you could dream of plus a great girlfriend and a growing fanbase that will follow him no matter what

All PDP does is play video games, and exaggerate reactions. What the hell is degrading about that?

/ourguy/

>$20 Million
That's cute.

He's not playing games though, he's a nazi now.

>You could literally be a millionaire
You mean like all the other 12 year olds and their Let's Play channels?

He enjoyed making stupid videos for free for years beforehand. Making millions off them was just an unexpected miracle.

That's interesting, because I think 1/5th is how much of Kurt Cobain is missing.

>Steal a video game idea
>Put forth literally zero effort towards programming it
>Come out the other end a billionaire
Well, Sup Forums?
Why haven't you created the next Minecraft or Undertale yet?

this desu

I noticed he's shifted from his bro thing to now having a running gag of not giving a fuck. I'd probably do the same thing.

cuz i only started learning java today

man that markus guy got so fucking lucky. fuck that fatty.

He is such a jew for bitching out youtube because they decided to advertise channels that put more effort into their videos over his bullshit when he's already a millionaire. Let's vloggers and the youtube algorythm ruined to short film and animation side of the site and the moment Google tries to even the plating field he goes apeshit and starts holding his popularity for ransom.

Thank god Vimeo exists. I used to love youtube, but all the good channels are being suffocated by these prima donna bait faggots.

Considering that he went from selling hotdogs to being a multimillionaire by playing videogames and recording himself, I'd say he's probably pretty satisfied with how things have gone for him.

I tried but my attention whoring skills failed me

You can easily tell he ran out of ideas hard and he's desperate about it.

Fucking pathetic.

Take this lesson to heart Sup Forums
>cheaters always win

>You can easily figure out something he's been constantly saying himself
Really gets that old noggin joggin

that's literally a running gag on his channel now

You don't need to make something good. You just need to own the name of something good.
>Being mad that some guy made money legally
Boo fucking hoo

Market's been flooded and then dominated already. Pewds, Markiplier, and GameGrumps own the Let's Play market now and millions of others are just trying to stand out after they missed out on the boom.

Did Pewdiepie invent let's play videos?

I think he did actually

>you don't need to make something good. You just need to own the name of something good

Fuck off, Kroc

and this boom was like fucking 2010 at the latest

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

PDPIDF IS SO FUCKING PATHETIC

> makes this much for turning children away from the toxic indoctrination of sjw lesbo-tranny diversity professors of the western world

Fixed that for you, and he deserves it all.

I'm not as handsome so teenage girls wouldn't want to watch me. Also, I wouldn't be entertaining to kids. Not to mention that there are already more than enough people who are doing what he does. Chances are if he were a newcomer he would never become as successful as he is now.

>wanting to keep your business alive is pathetic
lol no wonder you're a pathetic loser who's stuck on Sup Forums

He makes even more if you include sponsorships, scare pewdiepie, and other deals

dude chill
it's okay to be envious over other's wealth but don't be a dick about it

Nah. Slowbeef did. Way back on somethingawful or ebaumsworld or some shit

Net worth and money made are two very different things.
For instance, Sup Forums is worth somewhere between one and eleven million, but moot couldn't even live off of what he was making on it.

True dat. However his content quality has increased ever since dropped that vidya persona he had back in 2013-2014.

Who are dropping him hard after he became a full retard with his edgy grap.

Play and Stream La-Mulana.
Activate Hard Mode
and I will donate 50 to your charity.

Another problem with Youtube is the fact that any original content that gains even the slightest amount of traction is immediately ripped and slapped on Facebook with no ability to track down said videos and have them removed

Instead of him playing games and reacting he just reacts to other videos now what an improvement.,

It's like that dumb ass show on Disney where they have two guys react to one of their other shows.

>redpilling his fans
>retard
Pick one.

I hope he invested that money or something

I will take that over the cringe he used to be while playing vidya back in the day.

I am not interesting enough, to be a success on youtube you have to talk and also be funny and interesting, I don't do that and I am not that, some say I am funny but they might be dirty fucking liars, so.... yeah..

>I hate this guy
>let me watch him anyway

The only excuse is if your fucking offspring or cousin or fucking sibling, SOMETHING shoved it down your fucking throat and made you watch.

Apperantly he often donates to charities

damn with all that money, funny how he started saying right wing shit, almost like the man is keeping us down.

Why are u getting fucking triggered over it ,u retarded moron. I occasionally watch him. U hate him don't watch and fuck off from my face. Cocksucker.

He is too busy creating the third reich with jontron

>Not all multimillionaires
How dare you sir.

Wait, what?

I'm an uncharismatic autistic faggot, but not literally so I can't get >minority fame

I said I don't fucking hate the guy. I hated his older content(opinions), I watch him occasionally sometimes. My cousin, sibling whatever did not fucking shove it down my throat.
>I hate this guy.
>let me watch him anyway
U were making unnecessary assumptions even tho I haven't even claimed to hate PDP i n my previous posts

Nah, he doesn't care.
He's been making MILs for years now.

What video?

hue

YLYL videos

I got a couple thousand views on my autistic videos about sanic and smash bros when I was like 12 but I deleted them all out of embarassment

> What the hell is degrading about being a literal whore

Well user. Having worked for a SoCal gaming company and being an amatuer game designer I actually have plans and have been making content contiously to keep a live stream going 24/7. workshop blocks on game design. full play through of games. music videos ect ect. I have been working on this channel project for a while. i have about 200 days worth of content edited and ready to go. the idea is to always be running for the exposure on the front page of twitch.

>2017
>still doesn't know what net worth is

There is no way in hell this dude HAS less than 20 mil

I know a kid who does pokemon LPs, has like 120k subs. When I met him he had 80k and said he'd make anywhere between 40 and 80k a year, some of it through his sponsorship from nintendo, some through ad money.

80k subs = 60k a year?
Now I'm sure it doesn't just scale straight up, but I'm sure this fucking dude is rolling in money. Tens of millions at the very least.

Subs don't mean anything, you dumbass. You get money for people watching ads on your videos.

Pretty sure the same rules don't apply when you have 57 million subscribers.

also for how long those people view the video, one will earn more ad money if people see it to completion than if someone only saw 5 seconds of it

>and have over a million subscribers

doesn't he loose most of it to swedish taxes

I mean he's still filthy rich but their taxes are pretty high.

youtube.com/watch?v=mA8gFUZh51I

He only made that much because he cornered a market. It's too late for anyone else to try

he doesn't live in sweden

>Why havent you become a Hollywood actor yes Sup Forums all you have to do is read whats on the paper.

>not making a kids channel for free cash and ad money

apparently he moved to the UK? why would he move there

he was being harassed by aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=sTxpjDE50zA

Because his gf is Italian and they can't be bothered to learn each other's language.

>aliens
so refugees?

that makes sense actually