Post things that make you sad

post things that make you sad

The thought of never finding someone who loves you back

The reality of loving someone and they don't love you back

Reality is harsher than thoughts. Ftfy

;_;

It is faked

You know I thought you were going to complain about motion blur, which I admit, is total ass and cheap trick to try to make your game look better, I was going to point out that Doom 4/D44M/nuDoom whatever the hell you want to render it actually did the smart thing and gave you the fucking option to turn that shit, along with chromatic aberration, off.
That's Polygon's review footage right? Heard they sucked major ass playing which baffles the hell out of me, it should take a few minutes at most to get use to the rules it has.

l know what its like to be loved but l'm not really sure if l ever loved them back

When do you just stop feeling things all together?

l want that already

i haven't had a relationship in almost four years.
I'm a cynical bastard and I can't help it.
Hopefully starting college and getting back into shape will do something for me.
also
>No Legend of Dragoon remix or sequel in your lifetime

Finding someone who loves you back and them leaving for arbitrary and irrational reasons is worse.

"Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all" is a lie.

if you feel unloved I'd recommend playing Undertale
helped me through a bad time in my life

You don't stop feeling. You just learn to ignore it. But one little slip and you'll drown

damn I'm sad not because of the webm but the fact that Anton Yelchin is dead.

Just got Doom on PS4. This has been my exact experience. I can't aim for shit.

>Hopefully starting college and getting back into shape will do something for me

College wont, getting into shape will.

College will just make you see the shit you hate in people all over again.

>I haven't had a relationship since I was 14. I'm 18 now.
Fuck off and die you underage cockroach.

Any game that reminds me when I was genuinely happy, nostalgia doesn't bring me joy instead it brings the opposite
Game Over

what the fuck are you even on about user

i cant stop laughing

I loved my ex, but she didn't love me.
My gf loves me, but I don't love her.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>date kinda qt nigress in college but she was pretty chubby and her tits looked like deflated balloons
>she's super into me but I was just kinda trying out the whole gf thing for the first time since freshman year of highschool
>she can tell I'm not really into it and breaks up
>still kinda sad for some reason
>probs cos she gave real decent head

I think if I told my girlfriend I loved her she'd say it back, but I don't, and I'm not sure if I ever will.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NEW CAPTCHA BULLSHIT

Game devs getting vaporized before they could complete their ultimate game. :(

Dark souls is over in 6 days

I joined the Navy out of high school friend.
Girl cheated on me while her mom was talking loads of shit constantly and berating me all the time about leaving girl back home. Always on my dick about something.
It's okay though because I can understand how you may have misinterpreted it.

my ex gf loved me more than I loved her but shes was too manipulative and clingy. Been alone ever since with minor flings with girls that havent amounted to anything. Shes moved on and I honestly dont care about her but damn it was a nice feeling.