SS Link

Skyward Sword Link was the most powerful link by far.
>forged the Master Sword
>wielder of the entire triforce
>defeated the literal god of evil, not some sandnigger with magic powers
>married and had kids with a goddess
Will he ever be surpassed, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pl98PiDeHY4
youtube.com/watch?v=LDuhSdtvhUY
youtube.com/watch?v=RPIeuw2z7og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah but he was fucking gay. WW Link best Link.

Isn't alttp Ganon stronger than Demise? Nigger literally had all 3 pieces of the tri force.

What about Hyrule Warriors Link

Yeah cause spinning ona top makes you so stronk

literally not canon

next you'll be asking about smash brothers Links

The correct answer is ALttP Link.

>Has Cane of Byrna
>Did the most dungeons
>Killed Ganon with the full Triforce
>Killed the same Ganon who killed the Hero of Time

He is a most fuckable Link, but not strong.
OoT Link would be the strongest.

nah senpai its botw link, nigga woke up from a cold bath and walked over to hyrule castle to fuck that cucklamity ganon with only 3 hearts

Majoras mask link could step on all of them.

Not if he doesn't have Chateau Romani because that mask drains magic fast.

No he is literally the strongest Link. Aonuma said that Princess Zelda is ALWAYS Hylia reincarnated while Link is ALWAYS a fraction of the hero that protected Hylia. Basically Link gets weaker with every "reincarnation" because the spirit of the hero gets more and more divided.

SS Link is the first Link, so he has the biggest spirit, he's the strongest.

I'm assuming he would, why wouldn't he bring his strongest potions into battle.

That isn't the Hero of Time, you stupid nigger.

There's a reason why that Link is the face of the franchise.

Y'know I wish this was all true so Link could have a forbear that set the high water mark. But really SS Link is the only one to be manipulated worse than OOT Link.

>>forged the Master Sword
Isn't exactly true. He used a device that was hidden away and kept specifically for his use to find aspects of god's power specifically scattered to keep him busy collecting them so that a base sword which was designed to operate the device and incorporate the specific pieces which were all set out for him. This is more a part Master Sword was a red herring in this plan even.

>wielder of the entire triforce
SS Link never wields the triforce in Skyward Sword. He passes trials for it but once again, these are tests specifically placed for him to pass in order to remove it from its seal in Skyloft. Not for the Triforce to bind to him as the world's most courageous/wise/powerful. Then PRAYS to it. Well I guess that is little more than "making a wish" but he clearly didn't have it host in him, and it doesn't reject the next motherfucker that came along for being unbalanced.

>defeated the literal god of evil, not some sandnigger with magic powers
In a world where a tree and a fish can be a god; I really don't think a creature made out of three large Muppets is that much more impressive than a giant pig.

>married and had kids with a goddess
Nope; at best Zelda was Hylia's avatar.

wolf link is the strongest because he is literally has a giant wolf penis

>Basically Link gets weaker with every "reincarnation" because the spirit of the hero gets more and more divided

?

He may have forged the Master Sword but ALttP Link made it better thanks to dwarven smithing. Even that gets improved by fairy magic.

Too bad it was the shittiest Zelda game by a wide margain

not because he's the strongest, dumbass. He's the "face" because he was the Link from the most popular game in the entire franchise.

Hyrule Warriors Link is the strongest.

My potions are too powerful for you traveler

You better be talking about child hero of time though.

TP Link has the best strength feats without any bracers to power him up.

Just saying.

He also dies to Ganon.

>The essences of the creator goddesses with unlimited power were used to make the Master Sword
>But it's okay we have a couple of schmucks with hammers here to improve it.

So where does Breath go, before LoZ?

>Nope; at best Zelda was Hylia's avatar.
confirmed for didn't play the game

>With Zelda the entire soul of Hylia is reborn
>All Zeldas descend from the same bloodline

>While Link only inherits part of the spirit of the hero, so with each later Link, the spirit of the hero is smaller
>Links are not related by blood

Is it so hard?

Why don't you play the game

>Forged the Master Sword
>30 Damage

I don't see the big deal.

how tf can I play ALTTP in 2016? what even are the options to do that?

All of that pales to having the balls to go off and fight evil without pans OR underwear.

>While Link only inherits part of the spirit of the hero, so with each later Link, the spirit of the hero is smaller
I haven't ever heard that this is a thing.

Get an emulator moron.

LoZ? No problem.

>remember hating MM as a kid because I couldn't play as adult Link
>now child Link is my favorite version of the Hero of Time

Did I somehow develop good taste?

>most powerful link
>gets married

No. He's a retard.

And it does improve it get muchs stronger
gonna deny that?

You can play it on just about every Nintendo console after the Gamecube.

>LOZ/Adventure of Link Link
>Collects the Triforce of Wisdom.
>Gets shitloads of items.
>Doesn't even need the Master Sword
>Kills Ganon, gets the Triforce of Wisdom.
>Breaks dead Ganon's curse.
>Collects Triforce of Courage.
>Kicks the asses of the monsters who want to revive Ganon.
>Knows actual fucking magic.
>Can turn into fairy Waifu.
>Gets laid by healers ingame.
>Kills Thunderbird and Dark Link.
>Fuck powering up a sword. He powers up himself.
>Swole as fuck, gets an actual kiss at the end of the game.

Are other Links even trying?

Is this a serious question? SNES and GBA both have perfect emulation, and the game is available for both.

Isn't that explicitly mentioned in SS when they're explaining that Zelda is Hylia?

basement-dwelling autist detected

Millennia after the Adventure of Link.

And to reinforce that, all Kings of Hyrule descend from him.

And the Kings are usually not clever men.

I mean, the Daughters just end up being Zeldas with magical godhood backing them, but the kings usually ends up stupid, easy to trick or Assholes.

THIS is the endgame for SS Links lineage.

in terms of physical strength don't think other links wrestle or swing heavy metal shit around

I'd argue it was WW or TP Link who was strongest but I'll go with TP Link:

>descendant of the hero of time
>trained by his ghost
>most adapt at using the sword out of all Links
>sumo wrestled goats and Gorons for fun
>didn't need an entire Triforce to win he was just that good
>changed the opinion of the Twili, something even the gods couldn't do
>the only Link capable of handling the double hookshot
>did weapon surfing before it was cool

Any Link that gets the full Triforce is an instant write-off concerning strength. Real Links don't need that shit.

Do items count? OoT link hurls gigantic stone boulders easily over 50 tons with the golden gauntlets

>parrying with sword
>when he has a perfectly usable shield in his other hand

retarded as fuck desu

>all Kings of Hyrule descend from him
Don't... all Hylians descend from him? Or did Karen and Pipit strongly encourage incest?

he needs a shield for that guy who's about to fuck him up from behind

Right, his dick is so fucking big that he willingly chooses to parry with the blade just to demonstrate just how alpha and good with the sword he is. Fi probably came multiple times in Links hand due to his skill.

How does one steal a triforce piece? Ganon been trying to take link and zelda's and apparently manages to at one point but all those times they've killed or sealed ganon they couldn't take back his piece?

The Sage that preceded Zelda in her LTTP bloodline was one of the Kings though. And the historical AOL King and presumably his male ancestors were worthy of the Triforce to cause a golden age for Hyrule.

And anyways; it's not like any Zelda is without glaring leadership flaws.

The gods favor Ganondorf. That's why in TP he gets the Triforce of Power despite just being executed.

>Had to "RE-forge the Mustard Sword since some fuckers messed up their powers"
>Had to LITERALLY become worthy of the triforce or courage since he was a nobody and not a chosen hero of destiny with plot armor.
>Defeated Ganon SO HARD that the fucker didn't show his ugly mug again in the next two games in the timeline and probably will never return, giving him a fate worse than death, kind of Like Kars and Anubis in JoJo.
>Married and had kids with a (Brown) Godess, and this isn't implied, its fucking stated the two fucked like rabbits.

ALttP Link killed Ganon with a full triforce, NES Link killed Ganon as a child, and WW Link can stop fucking time

>the two fucked like rabbits

s-source?

Buy a Super NES and the cart.

But that's wrong. TP Link is the current face, seeing as MK8 and Smash use that look. Even HW Link is basically just TP Link with a scarf

Best Slaughterer: Hero of the Wilds
Best Swordsman: Hero of Time
Thirstiest and best at Simon Says: Hero of the Sky
Best Brother: Hero of Winds
Best Chick Magnet: Hero of whatever fuck LttP/Oracle/Awakening Link is the Hero of.
Best at being Starcrossed: Hero of Twilight.

MK8 uses skyward sword link.

Who the fuck knows? I'm quite sure there's no rules to this.

Ganondorf is the only person we ever see explicitly steal a piece that's bound to a person. One could assume either how the triforce works when all three wielders gather, or when all three gather and one dominates; to explain why it didn't happen in OOT. Or just because Ganondorf is a wizard.

LOZ Link just fucking shoots Ganon with a Silver arrow, and his body crumbles to ash leaving the triforce behind.

BUT that Ganon stole the physical triangle from the Hyrule kingdom, and wasn't likely inside his body. Yuga actually winds up resurrecting Ganon to take the Triforce of Power from him and I have no idea what kind of process went into that. And also it appears that the Triforce passed down in the bloodline of Zelda and Link for TP... so didn't seem like it was just left in or on the corpse of the earlier user.

His ass.

>can still be parried and staggered by bokoblins even by the end of the game
>has no good items to use in combat
>can't spin attack too much without getting tired

nah.

>Best Swordsman: Hero of Time
What
TP Link is way better of a swordsman, are you serious?

TP Link and BotW Link are probably the best weapon masters in the whole series

Spirit Tracks, there is literally an image of Tetra (Not as Zelda, but TETRA, wearing her pirate uniform and all) in the castle, and we can assume the Zelda from that game in a descendant of Tetra AND WW Link, she may be the only daughter but Link is the kind of guy who pulled out before cumming since Tetra didn't want to deal with many children running around.

But isn't he a bit brighter than SS Link?

>Best Swordsman: Hero of Time
>can't even do the quarter of the shit TP link could

Opinion disregarded.

Where do you think TP Link got his swordsmanship from?

He taught TP link those advanced techniques.

Who do you think taught TP Link all of the best sword skills, nigger?

He's wearing chainmail and has brown pants.

LttP link is the strongest by the standpoint that he's the Link with the most experience

Canonically, OoT Link, WW Link and the OG Zelda 1 Link all have 2 games under their belt.

The Link in LttP is also canonically the one in both Oracle games _and_ Link's Awakening.

Sm4sh Link isn't actually a Link from any game, he's an amalgamation of SS and TP made specifically for Sm4sh.

TP Link learns all his SPESHUL MOVES from the Heors Shade who IS the Hero of Time though, and Hero of time got started way earlier.

I was actually expecting more dissent from SSfags because MUH FENCING GAMEPLAY of Simon Says.

Bunny Link exists, eat shit wolf baby

You haven't heard? They separated oracle link recently.

But what was the best final battle?

BotW and OoT were shit, so we'll rule those out.

Did SS and TP have the best final boss battles of the series?

OoT, TP or WW.

>Best Chick Magnet
>Not BoTW Link
What the hell, dude, everyone wants to fuck him. Do you even read dialogues?

This, TP has all his cool finishing moves.

SS at least had the best setting.

TP just felt like a combo of OOT and WW's ending. If Zelda had done anything other than shoot light arrows I might've been more interested.

TP. That's not even a question.
SS had a cool setting tho, and the lightning ending blow felt fucking great

ALttP
>dat music
>that simple but effective dialogue from Ganon

Felt like it was a match between two equally powerful beings.

Read

I'm more biased toward TP because of the music.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pl98PiDeHY4
>the feeling of a lurking, tribal hunter unseen to the eye

youtube.com/watch?v=LDuhSdtvhUY
>gladitorial as FUCK

Reminder that the Beast Ganon music is Homer Simpson saying "Get a job!" over and over.

Spirit tracks had the best Finale. SS is a close second, but don't even dare to put the fucking shitshow that TP had on there.

In terms of finales, I'd say the top 5 are ST, SS, MM, Zelda 2 and WW in that order.

That doesn't count though as it was after his time, beyond his own game and I thought that was the rule of the thread. If we're using shit that are outside of their respective games/canon then the most powerful Link would be Hyrule Warriors Link no question.

TP's final boss fight was so shit though
>Recycled tennis from OoT but easier
>QTE
>The part nobody likes because it's terrible
>The 'boss' fight with Ganon where literally none of your sword skills matter and you can cheese with a fucking fishing pole

Never noticed that

More importantly, how the fuck do we fix this fight?

Im pretty sure Hyrule Historia Mark 2 is about to get pretty solidly placed with the CD-i games in terms of canonicity.

The shit in it is THAT retarded and disliked.

I mean attracts Best Chicks as causes them to be nearby. LttP Link saves 8 Maidens(including Zelda), 3 Oracles (And a queen) and even his dream causes BEST GIRL to manifest, pretty sure as a total he gets most female main character cast AND gets to save the most girls outside of Waifu Warriors.

>HW
NOT MUH MAIN CANON!

posting superior version
youtube.com/watch?v=RPIeuw2z7og

You'll never unhear it now.

OoX did nothing to save Farore.

>That doesn't count though as it was after his time
So I'm supposed to blame the N64 and those involved with the game for not adding fancy moves?

Make Ganon have a way to attack from all directions. Make him fall down when you shoot the respective targets and have Link have to climb him to attack objects. Something along those lines.