Biggest suckers in gaming history

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/hb5wr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>4k looks almost identical
>only costs 2,000 dollars + 5 dollars a month tip

you showed me

>STOP HAVING FUN
You'd think you people would be too busy playing the amazing Horizon Zero Dawn to make all these threads every single day

k looks almost identical
Are you blind?

playable yet?

>console

The difference between Wii U and Switch isn't this big. This looks like it's been simulated on PC. Poorly.

Actually, I only payed $300.
But if I cared about graphics I would have sold my 3DS ages ago and missed out on some of the best portable games of last generation.

In case anyone is confused, both the top and bottom are emulated. You can tell by the one messed up icon in the HUD.

kek

>both screens are exact same location and stats
>neither Nintendo console can do 4K
>"this is emulated, guys!"
Ya don't fuckin' say.

are you fucking stupid?

Here's how Zelda looks in-game on a $400 console.

But i payed ~250$, because Japan is like 700 km from my place

It's not hard to position Link and the camera in the same area. At a glance, you probably wouldn't look at the stats, because you're focusing on the graphics.
I was just clarifying, so the thread doesn't get bombarded with posts mistaking the bottom image.

Switch being a Tegra X1 makes it barely stronger than a PS3.

This is more than a decade after PS3 released.

Just give me 60fps if possible, I don't give a shit about 4K yet.

Negros are so desperate to play Breath Of The Wild they're willing to play a shitty glitchy 10fps mess with broken ass controls.

You sure showed those Nintendo fags!

But it's portable too

>Negros are so desperate to play Breath Of The Wild they're willing to play a shitty glitchy 10fps mess with broken ass controls.
But I didn't buy a Switch

Clearly

Have you seen the size of a PS3 compared to the Switch?

You're a dunce.

>Size matters for a console
Also if Nintendo wanted to go small and power efficient, they would've gone with Pascal instead of the painfully dated Maxwell line. But Nintendo's Nintendo and gimmicks trump technical progress.

Daily reminder that Nintendo made the Game Of The Century.

/v will never recover.

>reviews matter now
The Nintendo toddlers sang a different song when TLOU was hailed as the Citizen Kane of gaming.

>wii u

You are a fucking moron.

Seems to be sold out everywhere. Oh hum. I guess nobody cares about your opinion. Is that why you're so salty?

>inb4 some jackass posts the metacritic user reviews that are full of shitposters.

streamable.com/hb5wr

>The game is shit!
>It HAS to be shit!
>P-please be shit!

Nice way to completely ignore my post, you sad toddler. Reviews matter now? Funny you said they didn't matter when TLOU won like 100 GOTY awards.

Wow. It runs like absolute shit. Whodda thunk it?

Already runs better than the Switch version. Just a few more weeks and it will be superior to $400 paywall version.

But TLOU is one of my favourite games of the past gen user.

See I actually like VIDEO GAMES. And I try my best to buy and own the best of each console.

I'm not beholden to silly console gang wars.

Because I'm not a child.

>"this is emulated."
>"you're pointing out the obvious."
>"YOU'RE STUPID."
Stay classy

Hah! I was cheap and got the Wii U version, it has never once looked as bad as the "Switch" picture you have there. You got me to respond though, good job.

This Zelda is okayish, at best.

>I've been a Nintendo fan since NES and Sony/Nintendo bro since N64
>fucking hated TLOU and BoTW

Am I just too old for games anymore? I feel like an old person who hates rock n' roll. I just can't get into these super popular triple A games.

switch is a handheld console first, stop comparing it to traditional consoles

or keep doing it i don't care haha

Never recover? My dude I get to play this video game for /free/ next month.

>Time
>Forbes

Maybe the open world meme just isn't for you. Nothing wrong with that.

I have friends who play nothing but indie games these days.

Friendly reminder Horizon has sold more than Zelda. Friendly reminder TES6 will sell about 10 times more than zelda. Unfriendly reminder that no one apart from die hard nintendofags care about zelda and all the 10/10's in the world wont get most people to buy a nintendo console for it.

The console has been out 2 weeks. What do sales have to do with anything user?

So did you want the switch to be severally outdated and under performance or why are you defending it? The one and only flagship title that they use to sell their "console" is two console generations behind in terms of visuals, had plenty of time for polish thx to several delays and still has fps drops.. in a first generation title.. on a brand new console... doesnt this concern you about the future of the system when its already fps issues, visually unimpressive and this for a game they basically had time to polish and had to push everything on it cause they sold their hardware with it? How big are the chances that actual ps3 looking games will run on this considering what just happend with switch and zelda? Remember that stupid skyrim teaser how do you think this will work out? Or any other modern looking third party game for that matter.

cemu BTFO

seriously though. i wont be able to play the game if it looks like the bottom. someone tell me the switch looks better than that

"Game of the Century" is it called that by you because it takes century for the average consumer to trust reviews again
At least that would make more sense.

>mfw you faggots are at it again
kek

>Horizon has sold more than Zelda.
>in the uk

Why are link's lips fucking blue?

it looks like that and the framerate at that area tanks

I'm still enjoying it, I lower my expectations every time I play a console game anyway

His mouth is perpetually slightly agape.

>wind waker was game of the century
>twilight princess was game of the century
>skyward sword was game of the century
>breath of the wild is game of the century

Never owned a nintendo console, but I've played both twilight princess and skyward sword on a borrowed wii. They were ok but greatest games of all time? Nope. Don't think I'll be getting a switch and falling for this best game ever meme again.

>2.5 mil vs zeldas 1.5

Horizon has sold 2.6 million copies. There haven't even been that many switches sold, and the wii u version of botw sold like garbage.

No one ever said TP or SS were good. Only game in the series people say is the greatest game of all time is OoT

Because you couldn't afford it negro.

>he spent $400 on a console that has more great games than ps3 and ps4 combined
Feels good.

You don't have access to switch's sales.

>uk

Was this written by a 11yo nephew that works at nintendo?

Go back and look at the review. They were praised almost as much as BotW. Not saying they're objectively shit, just that I don't think nintendo games are for me.

Everyone knows reviewers are paid off the fanbase said these games were shit since day one

>You don't have access to switch's sales

No one does. Nintendo is too embarrassed to release them. Here in australia, switches are just sitting on shelves along with full racks of Zelda, 1 2 Switch, and Just Dance. Literally just those three games. It's the saddest launch I've seen outside of the wii u.

First of all, I spend it on a HANDHELD console, with console capabilities as I travel a lot.

Secondly, that is WiiU emulation. You act like all upcoming switch games will be instantly emulatable when that will not be the case.

Lastly, I've got money to spend so why not? Stay salty.

>please uninstall it for us, it's illegal but you won't be penalized for it
>EMULATORS ARE DANGEROUS
lmao, just like they said that "dead pixels are ok"
what has nintendo become

>Here in australia
>implying kangaroo sales matter

t. overdosed on memes

But you're not too busy playing Zelda to be posting in this thread?

nintenbros will defend anything

>1444x1623
>trying to show the benefits of 4k

bruh

because some autist puts "Wii U" there doesn't mean it really is, the three pictures are actually CEMU.

not everything posted on Sup Forums is truth

>быдлo
baka

What else are they supposed to say?
>Yeah we don't support emulation, but feel free to use cemu as the piece software of is safe.
>Please don't download our games, even though odds are they're completely safe, on various torrent sites as they will hurt our developers.
As silly as a reply that was, I just don't see how else they could respond

>not everything posted on Sup Forums is truth

Where is this $400 coming from? It's $300 here in trumplandia.

taxes + game

But OP said on a console, hence why I asked.

>We are disappointed that you have decided to emulate our Wii-U system on your PC
-It's not a "professional" line in a professional email.
-There's no hyphen in the Wii U's official name
The entire second line is also horribly structured and looks like shit. Not to mention
>email me back at any time
As if it's some individual or personal email

tl;dr it's a shitty fake

I think you're breaking them, user.

On one hand they want to scream BTFO because they can emulate this game on their PCs, while on the other they want to call it shit and worst thing ever - don't show them pics like these in emulation threads, they won't know how to react.

>Here in australia

Stopped reading there.