How do you save, Sup Forums?

How do you save, Sup Forums?

Cycle through every slot. There's literally objectively factually no reason not to.

>saving

Fucking casual pleb

Quick save every 5 minutes

Considering saving might break your console, I don't.

overwrite a single savefile

unless the game has branching paths like a VN

Depends on the game and save system. Unless you're trying to 100% the game and get all the achievements you can pretty much just save over the same save file with no penalties.

Kinda like the right side.

I keep 3 saves and cycle through them by area/level.

Alternating between two slots, plus extra saves at important points.

Generally one "current" save and one "oh shit, did I save just before dying? fuck" save to fall back on. Might save to a third slot if about to try something foolish.

Ban consolewars flame posters.

Cycle. I lost SA save files once so I never save in one-two slots

I make a new save file every single time I want to re-experience an event during that play time. I still have the save file on my memory card for this scene.

I tell the game to delete my save data in order to help another random stranger.

left if i'm playing resident evil
othwrwise i just overwrite one save file

This for most games. In STALKER I keep a save for when I'm doing dangerous shit and one for when I completely safe.

One main save file
Extra saves for stuff like branching path decisions or boss fights I might want to replay
Then an NG+ save if the game allows it.

Whatever the default button setting is. If its overwrite the n i do that and have one save, if its new save i just mash the button.

ill quicksave all over the place hahahah fuck you

>2017
>manual saving

B.

I also save 3 times in a row due OCD.

When I was younger — A, now it's B.

People who rotate their saves are retarded; one and done, you're not going to use 50+ slots you autistic fuck.

Ironman auto/save on exit permadeath whenever possible, one save named 'q' when not.

You know it is the only way to play.

one save just after the tutorial/before rolling your character
otherwise just overwrite the same save

I have around 4 slots for games with different playthroughs like New Vegas.

One is my first experience, one is the dick route, one is the good route, and the final one is killing literally everybody, if I can.