This is dog. Say something nice about him

This is dog. Say something nice about him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4KFR_j8Eew
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

woof

He has some of the best writing out of any companion created by Bioware.

arf arf

You're a fucking waste of a party slot.
For console shitters, that is. I just installed the mod to let me have him permanently.

What a shit breed holy fuck

Used goods

All pitbulls should be shot on sight.

GOOD BOY

bow wow

even DALE?

>be Loghain
>be old as fuck
>become Grey warden
>become younger
I was pretty happy he got a cameo in my game.

wan~ wan~ doggu-chan :3

>old as fuck
he probably was ~50 in Origins if Anora 30s

Isn't the 3rd games well over 10 years later?

Plus he's an old soldier who was a farm boy originally. I'm just expecting some grey hair.

Who here tried to make dog king?

it is. and his face looks a bit older. don't mind hair - all look like shit

I guess he could dye it.

>that scene where you chose doggo to decide the faith of the kingdom

best companion

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIS FACE

>You are not allowed to choose your best dog friend as your champion in the duel even though he's more of a person than anyone else in the party

fuck bioware, for real though

This dog was crazy as fuck. Getting into fights all bloody and shit.

why didn't he die after overwhelming a darkspawn? When he was tearing them with his teeth

he survived the initial poisoning and then became a greyhound warden

why gray wardens use archdemon's blood during the joining instead of mabari's then?

>we'll never get a group of companions this good again
Hardest part of the game was deciding who was going to be in my party. But I just went with standard Morri,Alistair and leliana team because fuck nonhumans.

>you will never be a dual sword wielding psycho city elf reaver again

It hurts bros.

Fuck that Morrigan and Leliana is too cute
Alistair, Top Lel and Morrigan is objectively the best party anyway

Honestly wish they would just forget about making a sequel to Inquisition and give us a game with warden and friends again. They're the best party but I also feel bad for lel. Morrigan completely shits on her.
reminder that canon warden was a human male warrior noble who romanced morrigan, executed loghain, had a god baby, and left with morri in the eluvian.

wasnt the canon some elf female, of course, wizard or something?

that's obviously a buffed french bulldog
imbecile

there is no canon warden

Repost for corrected format

Agreed. It's amazing how the best part of Inquisition is Morrigan being adorably tsundere over the Warden, who isn't even there!
Honestly I'd even settle for an interquel set after Witch Hunt that follows the core party (Warden, Morrigan, Lel, Dog, maybe some of the others) just travelling around, exploring Orlais/The Free Marches/Tevinter, enjoying themselves and bantering without some world-ending crisis hanging over them.
>They're the best party but I also feel bad for Lel
It's not so bad, it's just Morrigan being tsun - Leliana manages to score some points of her own, like that banter where she calls out Morrigan for being lonely, and they only get really bitchy if you're trying to play them off against each other. As long as you don't try to romance them both, they actually manage to be genuinely happy for each other. It was nice to see them as friends in Inquisition.
Good taste you have there, user, though I'd suggest rogue over warrior. Dalish male is also a good playthrough to romance her on, since it ties into Witch Hunt and it gives you some unique dialogue that lets you get a few more clues about her and Flemeth's connection to Mythal.
Also, don't feel that bad for Top Lel, she's there to romance when you play a girl.

That's just the 'base' world state, that the game defaults to if you haven't chosen one yourself. There isn't an official canon Warden.

the fact that you where useless later on yet i still tracked down a mod to add you as a 5 character being an item summon should be the only thing needed to be said dog.

would like to see him knot a woman.

I sacrificed Hawke instead of Loghain in Inquisition. Didn't even require any thought.

Where's Hawke?
Where's Hawke?
Varric Greatly Disapproves, you monster

I can't see myself romancing Morri as an elf. Maybe it's my inner Sup Forums but I don't like it. Elves just seem to feminine for someone like Morri. There's also the Flemeth connection to Highever that makes human noble even better.
> Honestly I'd even settle for an interquel set after Witch Hunt that follows the core party (Warden, Morrigan, Lel, Dog, maybe some of the others) just travelling around, exploring Orlais/The Free Marches/Tevinter, enjoying themselves and bantering without some world-ending crisis hanging over them.
That sounds based as fuck. Really hate how shit the companions are in 2 and inquisition. Your relations to them are so weak and they are so fucking static. No flirting with you, no getting angry at you for decisions, and most importantly
you can't kill them

>I can't see myself romancing Morri as an elf. Elves just seem to feminine for someone like Morri
Yeah, I know what you mean, user. I personally just wanted to try it once after romancing her as a human noble so many times, so I made the manliest-looking elf I could find. It was still a bit weird, but I was pleasantly surprised by what I think is the only lore-relevant Origin-specific dialogue in the game, where if you're Dalish and ask her about her shapeshifting and Flemeth's magic tradition you can talk a bit about how similar it is to Keepers' magic.
I mean, I like the connection with Highever as well (especially the bit about Dane and Yusaris) , but I was a little disappointed when I found out the Couslands were descended from the captain of Connobar's mercenaries though I guess it would be pseudo-incest, otherwise

>Really hate how shit the companions are in 2 and inquisition. Your relations to them are so weak and they are so fucking static. No flirting with you, no getting angry at you for decisions, and most importantly
>you can't kill them
Agreed entirely, user. That's the worst part of interacting with your party in later games, even the ones I enjoyed (Varric, Cassandra) felt really shallow compared to Origins - even in their banter with each other.
And the fact that you can't even tell ones that are annoying you to fuck off, even when there's no reason to keep them around (looking at you, Vivienne)? Bring back the Warden.

>bring back the warden
Too bad Bioware is too far up their crazy elf loving asses to do that. I'm curious as who you sided with in 2, (not that it really mattered). I chose Templars because the mages in Kirkwall are literal dindus with their fucking blood mage. Maybe they'll just retcon 2 and Inquisition after what happened to Andromenda and see the true potential that Origins had.

Yeah, I know. At least Gaider left and they have an actually amazingly talented writer working (presumably) on the next Dragon Age, so even if it's not about the Warden hopefully it'll actually be good and fun. Alexis Kennedy, in case you were wondering, who wrote Dragon Age: The Last Court (their web-card-game-thing, and who wrote all the good stuff in Fallen London and Sunless Sea
>I'm curious as who you sided with in 2, (not that it really mattered). I chose Templars because the mages in Kirkwall are literal dindus with their fucking blood mage.
I actually sided with the Mages, but I can understand why you'd side with the Templars. After choosing what I though was the most sensible decision all game (without sticking to one side or the other), I basically decided to pick the mages only because a) Meredith wasn't going to kill my sister for something she had no part in and b) Bethany was right about how executing actual rule-abiding mages (including children) for something that Meredith knew was done by a known apostate she'd done nothing about for six years was, well, insane. I was disappointed though, because I was expecting a detailed, dramatic betrayal scene where Orsino revealed he was a blood mage and working with the serial killer who killed your mother, but instead you just don't find out and he goes insane for no reason.
>Maybe they'll just retcon 2 and Inquisition after what happened to Andromenda and see the true potential that Origins had.
We can always live in hope, user!

I must say, it's rather nice to have a civil discussion about this with someone else who has good taste.

>I must say, it's rather nice to have a civil discussion about this with someone else who has good taste.

Yeah not too much of those around. I mean I post on /dag/ regularly but jesus christ they are tumblr incarnate and massive shit eaters when it comes to Inquisition. I have no one to discuss why DA could have been the best stuff Bio put out.

>Yeah, I know. At least Gaider left and they have an actually amazingly talented writer working (presumably) on the next Dragon Age
It seems although the new DA team hate the the old lore/story. Wardens are constantly disregarded as well as the HoF who is just mentioned as "one of the 2 grey wardens to save ferelden" throughout Inquisition.

Also the thing about Meredith and Bethany was that Meredith only really went apeshit trying to kill everyone after the lyrium corrupted her.

Why the hell is there so much Origins and Dragon age discussion in general on Sup Forums now? I only thought BOTW or Nier thread #400 was what I'd see today.

And funny enough I'm doing a runthrough of Inquisition right now because I just did Origins and 2. And my only motivation to keep playing throughout the game is Morrigan.

That dog is probably dead by now.

Didn't even recognize him at first without the fuckhuge armor on

sleep tight, pupper

Sleep tight, pupper

>not calling him Barkspawn

>have sex with morrigan
>she says she doesn't want anything serious, just wants to be fuck buddies
>gets mad when I romance leliana
Uhm, what?

She's tsundere user... If you stick with her she confesses. You even get to have kid with her.

Equally as canon is human female archer noble who romanced alistar, executed loghain, got ali to cuck you for a god baby, and then went on to rule ferelden as queen

>It seems although the new DA team hate the the old lore/story. Wardens are constantly disregarded as well as the HoF who is just mentioned as "one of the 2 grey wardens to save ferelden" throughout Inquisition.
Yeah, it's a shame, but I'm hoping it turns around - after all, it happened while Gaider was still the lead, so clearly he didn't care. And Patrick Weekes, who wrote Here Lies the Abyss (the worst offender) wrote Trespasser, which was actually pretty good. So who knows what direction they're going, I can only hope they actually listen to their fans and give us some more good, important Wardens
>Also the thing about Meredith and Bethany was that Meredith only really went apeshit trying to kill everyone after the lyrium corrupted her.
Yeah, I know - I agree with her politically, but by the end of the game she was too insane to countenance, so I figured the best result was siding with the mages to limit the damage.
>Why the hell is there so much Origins and Dragon age discussion in general on Sup Forums now? I only thought BOTW or Nier thread #400 was what I'd see today.
I honestly don't know, user, but we've been having a lot for the last couple of months. I like it.
The trouble is you can never be sure when one will be overrun by Loghain apologists and 'cisquisition' faggots who never played, but I enjoy ones like these and I'm glad we've been having more discussion again
I've honestly never been to /dag/

sometime when a woman say no it mean yeas

>not allistair, shale, and sten

you might do one of my arms in but if I get a single finger on your eye or ear he's fucking done.

>And my only motivation to keep playing throughout the game is Morrigan.
Lel, I'm actually doing the exact same thing (though I've just started Origins again, going to play them all in order)
Inquisition is worth it for her alone. Mage best class

user... have you never romanced a tsundere before?

The one thing I like about so far is that DA4 is upping the scale a lot. A lot of stuff is going down with the Evanuris, Flemeth and of course egg head. There's really no reason not to bring the warden into the game. Although the only way they can do that is to play as him. Bioware are just not capable of putting a voice on him.
Nice to see you also hate that dindu Loghain. Also do not go to /dag/ it's complete dog shit and cringey leliana fags.

>Alistair
>snark knight who isn't really that funny

>Morrigan
>annoying darwinian cunt who whines and crunches salt in her vagina whatever the hell you do

>Sten
>look at me my culture is so fucking obscure and vague it doesn't even make sense also I crunch salt in my vagina too

>Leliana
>Nothing really wrong here, pretty ordinary. Singing is annoying.

>Zevran
>I'm so fucking gay. Have I told you how gay I am today?

>Wynne
>forgettable old woman

>Oghren
>generic drunken dwarf. If you're not bored of that already he's alright I guess

The dog was the only standout companion. I still laugh to this day at how hard DA:O was peddled as 'the next baldur's gate' and how hard it failed to live up to such a hype.

Morrigan is a bitch in Origins and underwritten in Inquisition. I always go for Leli (especially when I heard that she has comfy life with the Warden at her villa)

Who's a good Barkspawn? Yes you are!

I liked her bitchiness. Also her ending is even more comfy than Lel's. There's nothing more comfy than raising a family in a magical portal where nobody else is.

Seems like you forgot my nigga Shale!

I understand your point but I hate little kids. Kieran is annoying and looks like a faggot
I always tell Loghain or Alistair to sleep with her because their reactions are priceless

btw isn't all that ancient-godhood-childchood pointless because Flemeth takes Urthemiel's soul and then Solas takes Mythal's too?

youtube.com/watch?v=p4KFR_j8Eew

Well I was strictly referring to what occurs at the end of Origins. I thought Morrigans ending was a lot better than Leliana's and anyway Leliana completely changes. Goes from the sweetest thing to ice cold bitch.

I hoped that her change was all about that templars vs mages war and her friend/mentor Justynia asked her for help + Leliana said as soon as inquisition won't need her she will totaly focus on her love and personal hapiness

VAE VICTIS

>The one thing I like about so far is that DA4 is upping the scale a lot. A lot of stuff is going down with the Evanuris, Flemeth and of course egg head. There's really no reason not to bring the warden into the game. Although the only way they can do that is to play as him
Yeah, it looks interesting, so I can only hope they look back to what made Origins so good and include some of that. Here's hoping, at least. And yeah, fuck Loghain, Loghain apologists are the worst posters in these threads.

Thanks for a comfy discussion, user! Take care

Bye.....friend

Sten was the one who stood out for me. It was rather fun to have someone so dry on the team, and trying to understand his mindset was refreshing. Of course, then they had to ruin the Qunari.

>mfw Origins mentioned that Qunari society had strict roles for men and women
>mfw Inquisition even made up a Qunari word for having your own special gender

I like the idea of this mod, but it needs to be balanced better. The problem with the dog is that he is too shitty to be a main party member, but he's too overpowered to have as a 5th member.

I downloaded the mod that rebalanced him to be slightly weaker but always in the party because he's such a good boy.

Bjork Bjork!

>tfw nobody remembers or cares about my fromnigga Shale

Shale was a girl.

From was supposed to be fem. I'm a dumb phoneposter and got autocorrected.