Drive

I just want to Drive.

What should I play?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuZA6qiJVfU
youtube.com/watch?v=TkFp_7yDnSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You should play GTA V and download car mods. It's a pretty fun sandbox driving game desu.

And do what next? Drive alone in the city? Not OP.

The Crew if you think you can get used to the handling, the maps is big enough.
Test Drive Unlimited 2 too, but has other bigger issues, but has two comfy maps.

NFSHP2 for PS2
>The Crew
Online garbage

Online. Literally only fun way to cruise round in any game

NFS Underground 2
NFS 2010 free roam
Fuel

Not much else to do unless you use LSPDFR or something. It's too bad it's the only 100% open world game with decent vehicle physics and a large mod community.

>people suggesting GTAV as a driving game
If you want shit physics go play Mario Kart.

If you want fun driving, you can try Midnight Club 2,3 and LA, GTA IV, Burnout Paradise, or the old NFS games

Im a fan of the forza horizon games and am having fun with project cars atm

gta v is the most fun that actually feels like a living world somewhat though. i just drive around robbing the convenience stores, its nothing too crazy cus you only get like 2 stars so its still comfy to play. if i get bored ill just setup a road block with c4 or some dumb shit. good game.

I use mods for realistic-ish driving physics. The default handling settings are shit. However, as it's been already said a few times, it's the realistic world that makes GTA V appealing.

Are there any open world driving games with realistic mechanics? Something like Assetto Corsa but in a giant map instead of just tracks.

FUEL.

It'll take you well over four hours to drive from one end of the map to the other.

tfw I only have ps4

>decent vehicle physics
It's literally Saints Row level arcade driving

what game?

Assetto Corsa

disclaimer: I haven't played it

>what game?
looks like nfs pro street

wait nvm it's driveclub

F1 2013

Driveclub is really good for just driving. They have some of the best driving mechanics currently.

GT Sport is out soon aswell.

This comment will make Sup Forums explode, but Driveclub is pretty great. I've always liked the IDEA of sims, but hate the actual driving mechanics and find it boring. DC is an arcade racer with juuust enough simshit to satisfy my needs while still being fun to play.

OP look into Euro Truck Simulator
Also, here
youtube.com/watch?v=xuZA6qiJVfU

Beautiful.

This. Euro Truck Simulator is top tier.

Nowhere near as bad as SR. There are mods that change all the car's handling settings to feel realistic, so I'm not particularly bothered by how the default handling is anyways.

Forza Horizon 3 or Trackmania Stadium

Wish there was a euro truck simulator but instead of trucks its normal sized cars. Like maybe transporting suitcases of money or diamonds or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkFp_7yDnSg

Who decides to put an A8 or all things in a game?

>I can mod in any car I want
>I'll choose the most boring car in the whole world

Driveclub is perfect for that, and the reason I liked it so much. It's nice to just drive. Setting the weather to rain on the morning and driving alone is pretty comfy.

I wish you could see in Driveclub VR. It's a shame that the PS4 sucks so bad.