Senran Kagura Estival Versus

store.steampowered.com/app/502800/
Are you enjoying the the Senrans now that you can mod the game? I sure as hell I am.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/502800/discussions/0/133259956009520157/?ctp=2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No I'm too busy playing PBS

Just waiting for PBS to get here right now. Should be here Thursday or Friday depending on customs.

im bone dry

What is PBS?

You can mod it?
How?

can someone make an OC brain chart for all the senran games ?
which senran game is Master-Overmind tier

Haven't bothered modding it, but the game is pretty fun sure.
I hope someone mods in the clothes from SV, that would be cool.

Yes, the first game in this series I get into, I expected a shallow button masher but it's much better than I thought it would be, it needs more variety in difficulty options.

The writing is strange, but I enjoy the more touching parts fo the story, related to the characters trying to move on from the loss of their family and all that, I'll probably need to play the previous games for context.

Too bad the multiplayer is worthless, when I finally managed to get into a match, it was just a retard with cheat engine.

Yeh but can you mod the game in PBS?!
The exe mod that let you mod SV works in EV too. I'm still trying to find the fine breasts size to get DFC without having the breasts go inside.

Can you mod in nipple bumps?

I just need a better nude mod, one where the nipples are at least a bit smaller or closer to Nan's art style.

Depends if you could in Shinovi too.

You'd have to edit the base models to do that. Not impossible, but nobody did any model editing with SV so it's unlikely. Also they would probably clip through all the clothes.

You can, and the tools for that exist, but you need to be an actual good artist to do so.

The jiggle is still present which makes perflat look silly

Yeh need to figure out how to disable jiggling. I'm also trying to figure out the right size for perflat. So far 0.12 is still too small because it goes inside the chest still.

>tfw I get a boner everytime Mirai clothing rips and the area around her vulva somehow jiggles.

Just how puffy it needs to be for that to happen.

I think replacing the pl01_param1.bin to pl34_param1.bin with the pl09_param1.bin might disable breasts physics for everyone. Need to try that out, will let you guys know if it worked.

I figured out how to disable bust jiggling. Use the Shinivi Versus Param Bust bin file, rename it to BustInfo.bin and replace the BustInfo.bin in the physics repertory.

Yea it's great also the best method for body modding is here by Iue Klaw.

steamcommunity.com/app/502800/discussions/0/133259956009520157/?ctp=2

This also lets you mod more things like size of the thighs (which is called "crotch" for some reason, how tall the ass is etc.. And ofcourse unlike the SKSV tool, allows you to mod the new Estival Versus characters. Here's them modded with 30% bigger breasts.

DFC mod was a success.

>flat Minori

Can you do the reverse and make Mirai perfect again?

DELET

I doubt it'd work considering she has a different body model.

Just checked, it's impossible.

Fucking dropped.

Fixed Minori?? I'm in.
If only I had some money.