Who else feel for Nier's ruse to get your save file deleted?

Who else feel for Nier's ruse to get your save file deleted?

When does it happen? The delete ruse?

Ending E, so the last thing in the story. I advise not do delete your save file.

What's the big deal? It does exactly what it says on the tin. Deletes your save file.

Is it obvious when you get to it? I'd really prefer not to have my save deleted. Is it mandatory?

There's no real reward for it. I expected a finishing cutscene or something as reward but not even that.

>Not having a backup copy of your savefile.

Yeah I won't. Thank you very much. I just started it so I tend to avoid nier threads to avoid spoilers. When I asked in /vg/ I got like 10 replies to get the fuck out before I get spoiled.

There isn't supposed to be a reward for it.

> That pic

Ye gods! The problem with getting older is understanding that the age old mantra of successive generations devolving in mental capacity.... may very well be real.

On an unrelated note, I think it's lovely to post in a Nier thread and have to check the "I'm not a robot" button.

Yeah you should probably just block Sup Forums completely until you're done. People are starting to beat the whole game now and are flocking to Sup Forums to talk about it.

And remember, you don't need to fear missing sidequests. But some of them add plenty to the story and world.

I knew slippery fashion boots were a bad idea.

>ruse
The game asks you like 10 times if you really want to delete it

The way he writes makes me think he is just pretending.

>he is just pretending.
So like most of the so called SJW?

What use is a save file when you have completed the game?

Like to believe so too. Then I looked at his twitter.

I don't understand what you mean, but that "h e y gamers" tweet is so unsubtle it looks a joke.

>ruse
If you're stupid enough to not understand what they're asking you after all the warnings they give you you deserve to have your save deleted.

Why does he wear the shorts?

Because you didn't blow them off yet.

Character designer is a pervert.

Is it possible to do a backup of the saves?

They're comfy and easy to wear.

You know you can always just copy it and put it back in the folder, then you get the fancier tittle screen and your save.

How is it a ruse? It pretty clearly states what it does and gives you plenty of options to turn back and makes it very clear that all the stuff you did will be lost.

Did it anyway because the guy who saved me's name was a reference to something im a fan of, so felt obligated to save someone else too. The games fun so its hardly a big deal to replay it.

he is still young to wear big boy pants

>ruse
>game explains what's going on
>ask 6 (six) times if you're sure you want to do it
This must be some new meaning of 'ruse' I'm not familiar with.

Yeah I'll stay away from Sup Forums for now. I'm amazed at the Nier community though.
All other games get spoiled to oblivion yet here people want you to enjoy the game.

Yes.

What's going to happen if you don't delete the save? Are you supposed to delete to be able to proceed?

>What's going to happen if you don't delete the save?
You're going to feel bad for getting help and wasting other people's saves while not contributing (or not).
>Are you supposed to delete to be able to proceed?
No. It's completely voluntary option after the end.

Papa nier's design is so cool... when he puts on the mask halfway through the game

I was too dumb for that.

You disgust me

Can't you back it up in windows?