Media Create

01./00. [3DS] Monster Hunter Double Cross (Capcom) {2017.03.18} (¥5.800) - 848.467 / NEW
02./00. [PS4] Senran Kagura: Peach Beach Splash # (Marvelous) {2017.03.16} (¥6.980) - 53.747 / NEW
03./00. [PSV] Accel World Vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.03.16} (¥6.800) - 38.653 / NEW
04./03. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 32.115 / 262.977 (-28%)
05./00. [PS4] Accel World Vs. Sword Art Online: Millennium Twilight (Bandai Namco Games) {2017.03.16} (¥7.600) - 32.016 / NEW
06./01. [PS4] Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands (Ubisoft) {2017.03.09} (¥8.400) - 26.628 / 116.419 (-70%)
07./04. [PS4] Horizon: Zero Dawn # (Sony Interactive Entertainment) {2017.03.02} (¥6.900) - 18.096 / 169.385 (-47%)
08./02. [PS4] Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 ReMIX (Square Enix) {2017.03.09} (¥6.800) - 16.161 / 78.931 (-74%)
09./05. [NSW] 1-2-Switch (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥4.980) - 15.456 / 115.737 (-25%)
10./06. [PS4] NieR: Automata (Square Enix) {2017.02.23} (¥7.800) - 12.242 / 269.310 (-40%)

>| NSW | 49.913 |
>| 3DS # | 42.279 |
>| PS4 # | 34.628 |
>| PSV # | 8.004 |
>| PS3 | 2.212 |
>| WIU | 368 | 3.322.669 |
>| XB1 # | 135 |

Japan is ready for Monster Hunter Switch

>still caring about sales

Why vitas?

>Vita still moving 8K-10K units every week

It just won't die

>Japanese cowadooty still doing well

Glad to see Japan's taste is still absolute shit.

At least ghost recon fell

Yikes Monster hunter really dropped compared to the last one on 3ds

As expected, MH did terrible. Time to move on from the 3DS.

Next weeks Switch numbers should be very interesting with the Splatoon 2 demo.

>S-sales don't matter, games just happen from magic!

Underaged spotted

>Switch is the top selling platform when a Monster Hunter game is release on a separate platform

Its time for Monster Hunter Switch Capcom.

X just wasn't very good and then they decided to sell the same game again, fucking people over twice.
I wouldn't buy it either.

>04./03. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild # (Nintendo) {2017.03.03} (¥6.980) - 32.115 / 262.977 (-28%)
b-b-but it was sold out, delete this

Japan has never liked Zelda

>tfw already getting 2018 announcements

Can someone please explain to me why they release enhanced editions of monster hunter instead of just releasing it as a paid DLC update or expansion pack?

Nip consumers are fucking strange for buying the same game again for full retail price but with DLC updates tacked on.

NINTENDOMINATION

>Nip consumers are fucking strange for buying the same game again for full retail price but with DLC updates tacked on.

You act like America and EU aren't the same.

The first 2 years of PS4 consisted of nothing but re-releases and "remasters" and people sucked cock for them.

Because hardcore fans are going to buy it.

Probably the last time Capcom can do this.

If you know its going to happen you don't buy the first version and buy this kind. It's like waiting for GOTY versions in the west

Those PS4 remastered are often part of collections or are discounted. Like Uncharted collection comes with 3 games for $40

Japanese consumers are absolutely retarded and/or fanatical.

It's possibly the greatest market in the world for exploiting rehashes, just like China is the king of microtransactions.

>800k
>In 2 days

Fuck

They usually add enough content and do enough gameplay I changed that a new game is justified.

I'm not so sure about this one though. There's literally only 2 new monsters.

i thought you guys say switch would flop this week?

>They usually add enough content and do enough gameplay I changed that a new game is justified.
But again couldn't they just release it as a paid update for the original base game? It's still the same game just with more monsters added and a few adjustments. If they really have to print out new cartridges, box art, and create a separate gameID an titlekey# just to add 2 new monsters, that's retarded as hell.

it did
50k is shit
nintentoddlers were saying it was sold out, which it obviously isnt

The stats are fake.
Worldwide 0 people have bought one.

BOTW is close to outselling Skyward Sword already.

No because G games literally double the content sometimes.

Still could be released through a game update. You have a SD card sitting in your 3DS for no almost no reason.

BOTW will end up being the best selling title of the franchise in Japan.

Incredible.

>xbone

every time

4 days retarded

MH4G and MH4 had just about the same out of time and sold more

off yourself

>Why vitas?

Because OP is trying to start another console war thread.

Why are you so upset lmao what a freak

After Splatoon2 comes out, Switch looks like it's going to drop hard in hardware and software sales until Xenoblade or Pokémon comes out

Splatoon sold for a long time for the Wii U, and basically carried the system for months.

That makes no sense. Hardware sales don't stop once a big game hits you dumbass.

>PS4 water game spin off selling better than SK2

>pls shitta die grrrr

>Game that's gained a larger fanbase sold more copies than game that came out earlier

Wew

What I mean is that Switch peaks at Splatoon 2s release week then starts dropping off week after week until it becomes Vita levels of sales. There's really nothing to look forward to on the Switch after Splatoon unless you really like Mario.

Shinovi Versus sold more than SK2 the year before tho.

Sv sold more than sk2.

>what is e3

>unless you really like Mario
Are you serious? That's a clear system seller, mate.

The Fire Emblem Musou might also move units in Japa.

Something Nintendo barley shows up to anymore and any game they announce on their Direct will be for 2018+

>441K Switch sold in Japan alone in March, usually a slow month for sales

NINTENDO WON

Mario is only a system seller in America and that's mainly because of Mario Kart. Nips don't really care about Mario that's why most Mario games are usually bundled with the console/handheld there

Wait, this doesn't make sense. I thought the Switch killed the 3DS? Shouldn't the new Zelda be top?

When will the 3DS fucking die!

>Nips don't really care about Mario

What the fuck am I reading

That's when the real shitposting begins.

>Nips don't really care about Mario

Amusing that what is considered a Monster Hunter flipping in Japan stills comes out as more sales than they get in the west for their entire lifetime.

Mario always sells better in America and Europe than in Japan. Look up any sales figures.

>Mario sells a few more millions in the West than it does in the East

Wow they sure do hate it

Even Japan is waking up to the reality that MonHun went to shit after 4

Of course it does, pretty much every game sells better in American and Europe. They've got bigger populations after all.

SK2 was bad user, accept it

Even Splatoon sold more in the US than in Japan

>M-m-monster Hunter is doomed

Capcom will release MH5 next spring and it will sell like hot cakes because "muh main series"

It actually went to shit when it went to 3DS in general. We went from content masterpieces like Freedom Unite PSP and Portable 3rd on the PS3 to 240p 3DS with auto aim lock-on and nerfed monsters.

>mfw Accel world is selling well

>mfw it has sao atached to it

>mfw it only selling well because of fucking SAO

>Being this fucking delusional

P3rd was fucking garbage. Accept it.

4/4U and 3U are better than FU in every way.

My sides. Even after the switch, the 3ds is still raping the vita hard.

42k vs 8k

Poor little vita

>but muh attach rate
>brand new game, crossover from famous ips, sell only 38k units

So where are those attached users?

No shit, Japanese people have no taste. The best selling games in Japan currently are smartphone MOBAGE crap. Puzzle and Dragons plus Granblue rake in more money than any Monster Hunter game can dream of. So much so that even Nintendo is trying to get into that market with those Fire Emblem and Animal Crossing smartphone games.

Elaborate your reasonings. You can't say something is shit without saying why. Freedom Unite has the most content out of any mainline MH game, Portable 3rd is the defacto of 3rd gens game design, every other MH title released afterwards has been either lacking in content or dumbed down to appeal to a broader audience (3DS consumers).

Damn the Vita is going strong even when Sony pulled the plug. That's amazing.

Also read that Vita is getting over 250 localized games in English in 2017 whereas the 3DS is only getting 10. That's incredible.

It's a MH release week, nothing else matters

>250 localized games

Can't wait for Panty Hunters 14 and Pantsu Rabu 3.

>Nip commutes can last hours to get to school/work via tube/train
>Portable games and Mobile games are top Nip money makers

Gee I wonder where the correlation is.

Agreed. Vita is the gift of god.

>| NSW | 49.913 |

But nintendildos told me Switch sold out and was impossible to purchase.

Why does no one mention that PS4 is gaining a ton of momentum in Japan? It's outselling PS3 and selling about 30-40k weekly. In 2013, everyone thought console gaming in Japan was forever dead. And now PS4 is pulling ahead against all common sense.

I hate smartphone games too, but Granblue is legitimately good.

It's almost as if new consoles are being produced constantly.

Vita is also getting games scheduled to be released in 2018. New Virtual On game from Sega, that 2D mecha game from Vanillaware, more weeb and PS4 ports, indie games, etc.

Whereas Nintendo needs first party support to stay alive, Sony and Vita gets by fine with third party.

The 3ds was released 6 years ago user, it doesnt matter what game is being released, everyone who wanted a 3ds should have one already!!

Its supposed to be the vita year! Someone please post that huge list of multiplatforms, shovelware and ports asap. We cant afford to lose anymore!

VIta is doing fine! it outlived the 3ds! The ATTACH RATE IS HUGE, PEOPLE DONT BUY THIRD PARTIES ON 3DS. WHAT? MONSTER HUNTER IS A 3RD PARTY? WTF?

This.

It's actually incredible how long the Vita has stayed alive. Even getting confirmed games in 2018.

They're not being shipped constantly though.

Vita is the Japanese third-party darling. Yoko Taro had plans to make the Nier sequel on Vita even.

> more weeb and PS4 ports, indie games, etc.
Cool...said no one with taste...or a ps4

>Being this mad the Vita is alive and getting 10x more games than the 3DS

Laughing my ass off at your life mate.

FUCKING CAPCOM HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH THIS

>had

>Stayed alive

It's literally nothing but obscure niche garage. This is like bragging about owning a system that can only play things from steam greenlight.

Someone's upset

But they're all weebshit.

Japan has never made a handheld game worth playing and now with japan moving everything to the switch and making console games, the only people buying the Vita are idiots.

The salt is real. The samefag is real.

Lmao

>I only play AAA games, such as Horizon and Andromeda

wow, ur soooo cool

>Vita still alive and well
>Still getting more games in 2017 than 3DS did in 2015+2016 combined
kek

>Japan has never made a handheld game worth playing
Nigger what are you smoking?

>Surely only one person can point out the Vita is a complete flop being kept on life support by niche games designed to sell 5000 copys

KEK at u

>Still sells like shit
kek

>Japan moving everything to the Switch
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You fucking mean that Japan is moving everything to PS4, Steam, and Smartphones right? Switch ain't got shit for third party support just like every other Nintendo console since the N64

That's the norm consolefag there mate

>tfw 3DS doesn't have Persona 5

Feels good.

>"More games"

All that quantity = quality amirite? All those games nobody knows or has ever heard of.

Plus, most games in Japan retail between $90-$110 USD. They pay much more for games than we do, they should be a bit more discerning when purchasing games.