This is "not-2B", say something good about her

This is "not-2B", say something good about her.

She's not 2B

Very effective in combat. Excellent walking animation.

She's the best protagonist in Automata.

She looks like 2B.

She has the best taunts when you use Large Swords!

>use berserk
>more skin showing
god damn it, i can't contain my boner

How the fuck do you redditors defend " le to be or not to be Xd"

I'm tired of seeing her and I'm tired of weebs and shills trying to force their shit. LOOK AT THIS ROBOTS ASS user? DONT YOU WANNA FUCK THAT ASS? OF COURSE YOU DO, YOU FILTHY REPRESSED VIRGIN. HAHA YOU STILL GET HARD FOR VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS AND CARTOONS!

she has an exposed midriff when berserk and that makes her better because I'm a weirdo with a midriff fetish.

At least I'm not a feetmemer

Best midriff. Needs to take a fucking shower though. She's even dirtier than Kat.

You're not browsing Reddit. You can always fuck off there.

Cute tsundere.
Her hatred of machines is justified, yet she still manages to befriend (however begrudgingly) Pascal and the machine kiddos. But she can't help want to set things right, even at her own detriment.

Continuous Combo was made for her. Taunting in Berserk Mode should be illegal.

Isn't she basically proto 2B?

In a sense. Parts of what went into the A2 model, like her ability to execute effectively in critical situations (as mentioned in an in-game report) were rolled into future generations, including 2B's.

>She's even dirtier than Kat.
I doubt anyone can achieve this.

Kahoot pin : 8789969

Yes. Play the game to learn why. Not trying to be an asshole, but the reason behind it is spoiler-ish, and you should really go in without knowing much.

KAT IS NOT DIRTY. SHE'S MY CLEAN, PURE, HARD-WORKING, SELFLESS WAIFU. HER SEWER HOLE SMELLS LIKE PERFUME AND ROSES

If you have to call it a sewer hole then it can't be all that clean.

FUCKING BEETLE FISH
I HATE RNG FISHING

>HER SEWER HOLE SMELLS LIKE PERFUME AND ROSES
That's a strange synonym for her pussy.

Oh yeah? Fuck you man, who made you the authority on hygiene?

Don't l-lewd up my words! I made it obviously clear I wasn't talking about anything sexual

2B is modeled after her so wouldn't 2B be "not A2"

A2 is cute! CUTE!