ITT feels

ITT feels.

I failed her.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ttZ7WKNroYE
youtu.be/pTR-wmAiIdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can only imagine how much of a fuckup of a Witcher you have to be to get a girl shanked prison style by her sister. I bet you didn't save Olgierd either.

Hand over your swords.

I saved Olgierd faggot.

Did you at least fuck her sister?

She was a dumb bitch, she deserved it.

Yes.

youtu.be/ttZ7WKNroYE

I lost when the original traverse town theme started playing at 1:16

youtu.be/pTR-wmAiIdc

All the feels of my younger days, all the good days without any worries. All gone forever

My witcher.

pretty sure you killed letho though

she died in my game and i didn't know you could fuck her sister

Didnt play W3, how many fuck options we talking in this game? Is she one of them? I only ever see people talk about two girls and while that's nice and all sometimes you want a bit of light tone firecrotch.

Like 4 relevant ones. No. Good taste.

the fuckable girls, from what i remember
>yen
>triss
>shani
>keira
>brother owner
>virgin warrior chick in skellige
>syanna
>like 8 different models of whores
did i forget one?

>brother owner
i meant brothel

Nah. Bitch had it coming
>Tell her that her sister wants to kill her
>"Hurr we're family she'd never do that!"
Zero fucks given afterwards

Is there any high class ass you can marry into or something? What kind of shitty SimDate game is this?

>two succubi
>can't fuck any of them
literally bioware tier

This

I didn't fuck her dumbass sister and I still saved them both although I would've only killed Syanna if I could've

Olgierd sold his sold and brother to the devil an if you save him you are an immature person

But you can fuck the succubi DA:O, they just don't let you do it in the living world because then it would be just be GAME OVER.

>you're immature if you don't let your emotions override the fact that the devil is corrupting humans and causing them to do evil and you have the opportunity to stop him

You sure convinced me you aren't either 12 or a woman.

Shani best girl

Olgierd was a terrible person long before he met Odimm

How is stealing a single soul from him stoping him? Seriously how is Gauntier stopped by you merely going dora the explorer on him on a single soul?

The soul of a man who already sold it by sacrificing his brother and locking her wife in a fucking painting nightmare world guarded by demons after killing her dad? Who tries to kill you the second he sees you, and betrays you over and over just to keep his immortality? Who kills people based on shit like "oh shit she didn't let my fellow gang member touch her ass so imma burn her house and decapitate his dad"?Olgierd was as much of a monster as a Strigga or a Wraith is. Only he has interesting dialogue. The ammount of damage he has done even forgetting the one he tries to do to you, does not serve for redemption just because he visits his brother from time to time. Gaunter is a fucking demonic asshole but Olgierd researched the occult and evidenced by his library knew what he was getting into when he sold his fucking soul to the devil be it an asshole or not. Fuck them both

>he thinks the world is black and white
Fuck off back to Fable

Didn't they cut the head off the guy that felt up the girl's ass?

>you will never be a hung stallion

yeah I fucked that up because of the sword scene

My last mistake of playing the Witcher 3. Geralt's face at the end was like a "Well, did the best we could all these years, buddy." So many fuck ups and wrong choices over the years playing TW.

You beat GoD at one of his own deals, the repercussions are the same for the other party as well

>How is stealing a single soul from him stoping him? Seriously how is Gauntier stopped by you merely going dora the explorer on him on a single soul?

He is banished from the dimension for a time, as is stated in the journal. There's also the fact that a Witcher's sole purpose is to protect humans from monsters, which O'Dimm is.

Olgierd felt genuine remorse when he's saved, and resigns his sword. Yes he's a fuckup, but there's no reason to punish him when you have the opportunity to stop the true embodiment of pure evil unlike any other. Worse, considering it's lawful evil, the very kind which Geralt strives against most. His very job to fight against. If Geralt wanted to punish humans for being bullies rather than killing monsters he would have become a lawyer.

>just to keep his immortality
No. He tried to cancel the deal, but failed, so he was only trying to save his soul from being taken. Not to mention it was O'dimm who took away his emotions.