I just ordered a copy of Horizon:Zero Dawn for my PS Quad. What am I in for?

I just ordered a copy of Horizon:Zero Dawn for my PS Quad. What am I in for?

An average open world with a good story and engaging combat.

>good story

TRASH

>engaging combat

Very pretty game if you're going to play it in 4K with HDR.
Mediocre story.
Entertaining combat.
Ubisoft-like open world.

This minus the engaging combat.

I thought the combat sucked ass. It has terrible hit detection and even though all your weapons are designed to be used against the robot dinosaurs, every single story mission has human enemies (who have terrible A.I). And all you can really do against the human enemies is shoot them with your bow.

Better story than BOTW, and better combat than Witcher 3. You literally can't argue this.

Combats seems good to me from videos. THe ai seems really aggressive. It can't be as bad as Witcher 3 though, right?

>better combat than Witcher 3
That's not exactly hard to achieve.

Yeah, I guess I should have mentioned that. Fighting the humans is a fucking chore. That part was plain terrible.

Political agenda out the ass in an Ubisoft open world

The melee combat is absolute trash. It's Banham combat

I'm 30 hours in.
Yeah combat is fun, only when you're fighting robots though, and finding new ones is a lot of fun as well.

Human enemies are super typical luckily they aren't very potent.

Couldn't give a shit about the story to be honest, just an excuse for cool looking robot dinos.

Also the world take itself a bit too seriously. It has humor in the dialogue and some side scenarios, but it's not as comedic and light hearted as something botw.

Also i'd say this is in the 10% for open worlds, cause it actually has genuine world building, culture, religions and history destinations to get too, no excess padding etc, they actually made a legit world here.

not user, but his argument still stands, your post is irrelevant.

Ah yes, the holocaust literally Hitler-esque story truly spoke to my strong jewish pride. Story of the decade.

The game is literally Monster Hunter + insane graphics, don't listen to them.

Better combat then witcher 3, skryim, zelda, tomb raider, far cry, gta v.

It's just better then everything else

Lol.

>What am I in for?

fun

The melee hasn't been like that since the release shit, they fixed the snappy magnet thing.

????????????????

>he doesn't use blast sling
>he doesn't use ropecaster
>he doesn't use status effect sling
>he doesn't R2 into a critical hit finish
>he doesn't throw a rock to lure the sujbect to get a sneak attack
>He doesn't hack other machines
>he's afraid to take damage

Sounds like all YOU could do was use a bow. It's not the developer's fault you wanted to get to the end of the story in literally the most boring way possible.

There's so many goddamn ways to play this game it's asinine to stick to the bow.

it has nothing to do with Monster Hunter you fucking idiot, its not even close.

Just because you see a Monster vs Human its suddenly copied all mechanics off of that game.

fucking kys

The humans feel like a chore no matter what weapon you are using. It was easily the worst part of the game. That's why the main focus was on the machines. Really makes you think.

What is the political agenda in HZD