Leave a quickplay match because team is full of trickling retards

>leave a quickplay match because team is full of trickling retards
>'HURR DURR IF U LEAVE ANY MORE U WILL GET A PENALTY'

Why are neo videogames so obsessed with controlling every aspect of your life while playing them? It's like East Germany: The Video Game.

remember in the old source engine games you could just join a server and leave whenever the fuck you wanted? what ever happened to that shit?

>play shit game made by shit company
>complain when shit things happen

really makes you think...

>caring about exp gains after the rank level rework
>caring about penalties that do nothing to your rank
>playing overwatch

haha epik pol meme dude

2pbp

>play team based game
>get mad when team is bad

dont play team games then retard.

>doesn't have friends
>is douchebag to people forced to interact with him

wp OP

>leaving a game is being a douche

snowflake spotted

>be user
>leave game because muh rage
>ruin the game for 11 other players
>get mad when they threaten you with penalty because you ruined the game for 11 players

VIDEOGAYMES ARE SERIOUS BUSINESS

>ruining quickplay after blizzard enforced the 1 hero limit

nah

>leave 20 games in a row because you lost your killstreak
>game warns you about ruining games and mentions you might get an XP penalty
WOOOOOOOOOW how was I supposed to know

>6 people lose
>6 people win

nu Sup Forums

I leave qp games on a daily basis, I've never gotten this message. I think it's based on a completed games to abandoned games ratio. Considering QP can last as short as

> "I think 6 Meis on Defense is fun"

but that's never happened to me when I leave quickplay matches. What do you do? Leave 15 matches a day?

>remember in the old source engine games you could just join a server and leave whenever the fuck you wanted? what ever happened to that shit?
You can do exactly that as much as you want in the server browser, dumbass.

Basically yea. rip 2006 Sup Forums

Hat jemand Ostdeutschland gesagt?

>he doesnt like to 6 stack
>he likes playing mobas

this game isnt for you then. it never was.

>remember in the old source engine games you could just join a server and leave whenever

Yea, it's called the Overwatch server browser.

Yeah I have a constant penalty on me from leaving games but all it does is slow down your EXP gain which does... what?

I mean, I guess I get loot boxes more slowly but 99% of alternate costumes suck a fat dick and I can't even see my character while I'm playing so who cares.

We have a no hero limit mode in the arcade and now the server browser where you can create whatever curraazy rules you want. There's basically no reason to complain about these things.

Tell that to OP you fucking hypocrite

That kitty is actually cute. Post more of that kitty

You get penalties in QP if you leave a shitton of games in a row, like 10 out of the last 20

Problem is that OW is deliberately rigged to keep veteran FPS pros like OP down and Q-mashing no-skill sbrubz at the top.

Quit being a crybaby bitch and people won't call you out as such.

> he doesn't like swallowing lego pieces

Looks like Lego isn't for you then.

I don't have more. Sorry.

Given how you cant 6 stack and you want to looks like your the one the games not for fag

>quickplay
You have to leave a fuckton of matches prematurely to get this warning in a 20 game span. You can leave during the "assemble your team" phase without any penalty at all, so if you see that you're stuck with morons making stupid hero picks you can leave before the inevitable rage quit. In short, you're having to be a full-time cancerous faggot to get this message.