Why aren't you playing PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS right now?

It already looks so much better than h1z1

Why are you here shilling another yearly battle royal rehash

Because this one is the best

Is there a HC mode?

buy me it :0

Who's playerunknown? Another e-celeb?

He's literally no one, but apparently he thinks he's the next Sid Meier

Too poor to buy it

He's the maker of the original battle royale mod, and has been involved with pretty much every incarnation of battle royale ever since(arma3, rust, h1z1)

>30k online on day0
Neat

I just hate how camp heavy it is, even if I like the game alot. First 4 games,

I have a 980TI and im getting screen tearing. how can I fix this without a v-sync option?

"the original battle royale mod" as if there weren't last man standing modes in hundreds of games before

(puke)

Find one before Arma 2 Day mod battle royale mod, also with a circle/closing map

The only remotely close one is like Warlock/Warlock Brawl from Warcraft 3. One winner, map closes in.

>another yearly battle royal rehash
And what was last year's then? And the year before that?

"mom, I invented circles"
He copied the closing map from DayZ Survivor Gamez

It's not based on the arma engine, right?

What makes this game any different?

It's on Unreal and it runs way worse than Arma. Also it stops rendering trees past 200 meters.

>cause its an Early Access
>cause it's shit
>cause I have no interest
>cause I've just added this to the filters

You can buy new skins that you don't have in other games.

Because I watched those fucking braindead streamers being paid on Twitch to play it.

It's one of the most generic (really generic), uninspired, and boring 3rd person shooters I've ever seen

Just more shitty food for popular streamers/youtubers that are being watched by 10 year olds

how do people fall for the same shit over and over again?

Because Battle Royale is a shitty gamemode that shouldn't ever be the focus of an entire game.

>early access battle royale survival PVP multiplayer online FPS weapon skin simulator

Why do only 14 year old twitch streamers play these shitty fotm games?

there will be Gen Z kids that have nostalgia threads about this game 15 years from now screencap this post

I play H1Z1 with a friend sometimes because he's a pleb and I have nothing better to do anyway. As with every shitty early access survival game is a decent enough, albeit extremely unoriginal, premise with garbage execution.

ok see you in 15 years shitlord

The Culling was last year, H1 before that

>using that picture as you plan to go down in history

you done fucked up now, son

Pretty sure there it was something very similar for this in Operation Flashpoint 1985.

Sure there it was no loot but some maps were made with a similar formula,also the zombie thingy was know as Nogova Virus and some coop servers had different variations of this which required you to scavenge ammo,betray your allies or VS Coop which sometimes just turned into a DM

>It's on Unreal and it runs way worse than Arma.
Great, just like squad then.

see you in 15 years faggot

Those memory leaks etc were fixed a long time ago.

Why does this keep happening?

because PCbros aka PCfats have literally no games.

hype culture

Fuck you, I just need something to fill in the void while I wait for Friday the 13th and future GOTY Mount & blade 2 bannerlord.

Looks like shit to be quite honest.
The Culling had the right idea for this type of game but fucked it all up big time. These games can only produce and breed more cancer.

What a shitty fucking name for a game.

>30 euros for that shit

>fill in the void
>with shit

Sad!

>its another "lets give everyone the best gun in the game in the first 30 seconds" episode
why do none of the developers of these games have any idea how important diversifying early game strategy is
like literally whats the point of these 100-something man servers if half of the players will instantly die after touching the ground
if you manage to grab an m16 in the first minute congrats that a guaranteed trip to top 32 or whatever arbitrary cutoff point they choose because after that initial 60 second scramble the game becomes nothing more than a mechanically terrible free for all deathmatch on an engine that literally cant render the sightlines the map demands

Squad runs better than arma actually, if you have 80 players fighting in a city environment in arma good luck having more than 25 frames.

Nice city environment you have there

>30 dollars for a shitty flavor of the week meme game my by a literal who that also is horribly unoptimized with shit net code
What could go wrong?

>Nier still in top sellers
Everything is good

>The Culling
I forgot that game even existed.

>early access
>37 monopoly monies
>multiplayer only
Nah

game is shit

According to the scotsman, this is Russia.

>spore

lmao

Somebody please buy me this game please

sent ;)

i'm starting to think the #1 top seller spot is more steam purposefully advertising a game than it actually selling the most

why would the same guy that did h1z1 make another early access game that directly competes with it

aside from money

>PCcucks having bad taste in vidya
wew never seen that before

All these plebs here saying the game is shit. Keep playing your jrpg shit if you require muh deep single player story. You probably bought H1Z1 but gave up after one hour because you got killed everytime right after the spawn.

H1Z1 is great and endless fun. Playerunknown's battlegrounds is better but there are some things to fix (ambient sound, movement, etc.)

nobody knows

Kill yourself, shill

Hype culture, and it's actually pretty good.

Have I hurt your little weaboo feelings?

Lol, you're shilling a korean game, you cuck

>Shitty net code
Wrong
It's client side hit detection, so the "net code" doesn't even matter
Client side hit detection is a terrible idea though

client side hit detection? i wonder what hackers will do with that.

Because this is his own game whereas he was contracted for H1Z1 to do the battleground for it.

>said the last two
More arcadey shit with "realistic shooting" that bugs out because of poor player controls and massive desync issues

This genre can die with MOBA'S at any time

>Taking the worst aspect of online survival crafting games and making it it's own genre
>No zombies, dinosaurs, aliens, mutants, no survival aspect beyond PVP

garbage

>worst aspect
The PVP? Which is the best aspect? Do you really just play PVE servers?

someone buy it for me and ill play it ive been wanting to for a while ill play all day

This unfortunately. PC is heavily influenced by what is popular on Twitch and these quick jump-in arena games are always popular with streamers

>Do you really just play PVE servers?
Yes, it's a calming experience compared to the chaotic shit flinging that's PVP in these type of games. PVE is also the best way to filter the majority of the underage playerbase.

It's popular because it's more fun to watch arena games. Who would enjoy watching single player games with a deep story? You rather play them yourself.

Arena games are unpredictable just like any sport broadcastings (football, etc.). It's entertaining. Never understood all that hate until streamers and those watching them. You are like those grumpy fucks who complain about sport events because it costs taxes. Even worse.

t.

:^) you already know
If you delete the assets for buildings, you can shoot people through the walls right now

if only they'd fix ark so it didn't run like shit, realy want to play that pve

SO hwo does this game work? how many players per server? what happens when you die you just spawn back in? what is the objective just to kill anyone until you die to start again?

Play a good game instead

100 players, loot guns and kill everyone else
You die and you requested and start back at 100
Just kill people to unlock cosmetics

Battle royale style gameplay. You gear up and fight against other players till the last man standing. 100 players a server.

I'd buy the game in a heartbeat if I had the money

here's the

BIG
FUCKING
QUESTION

is it optimized or is it the classic early access big open huge world servers 20fps meme

Never played a game like that, what happens when there are 2 players left? are they marked on the map I mean being that big how the fuck are you supposed to find each other, and if you win do you just get better cosmetic shit or what?

the fighting area gets smaller every couple of minutes. usually by the time 2 players are alive, the area is less than 1km

Jesus Christ that's hilarious

So literally no one. Got it.